WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
January 15, 2004|
Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Casino
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Nunzio w/Chuck Palumbo defeated Paul London..
- Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas defeated Ultimo Dragon & Funaki..
- Rhyno & A-Train defeated Bobby Rude & John Murray..
- Bradshaw defeated Johnny Stamboli..
- IN THE RING: Paul Heyman + John Cena + Rhyno..
- Paul Heyman says there will be several matches tonight with winners gaining entry into the Royal Rumble..
- John Cena interrupts cuts a rap saying it's Paul Heyman's big day and he's here to spoil it..
- John Cena says he's going to bounce Paul Heyman quicker than an "ECW Check" (hilarious hahah)..
- John Cena finishes his rap and grabs Paul Heyman and lifts him up for an FU, but Rhyno attacked him!
- Rhyno lines up John Cena and nails a brutal GORE as Paul Heyman scream's "Goooore!!! Goooore!!! Gooorre!!!"
- Paul Heyman tells John Cena that he'll make sure tonight is a night he never forgets!
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Jamie Noble w/Nidia vs Tajiri w/Akio & Sakoda..
- Rey Mysterio comes down before the match and joins Michael Cole & Tazz at the announce table..
- Midway through the match, Akio atacked Nidia, but Jamie Noble left the ring and saved her..
- Sakoda then grabbed Nidia, and Rey Mysterio left his seat and saved Nidia from Sakoda..
- Jamie Noble then attacked Rey Mysterio and threw him head first into the safety barrier..
- Tajiri jumped over the top rope and Jamie Noble pulled Nidia into his path and she got squashed!
- Jamie Noble jumped into the ring and pinned Tajiri to win a title shot at Royal Rumble..
- ON STAGE: Paul Heyman..
- Paul Heyman says he speaks for everybody when he says he's sick of John Cena's foul mouth..
- Paul Heyman sets up a match between John Cena & Rhyno for later and vows to wash John Cena's mouth out with soap!
- Paul Heyman says that if John Cena happens to wins, then he will have his own mouth washed out with soap!
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & The Big Show + Brock Lesnar..
- The Big Show, wearing a neck brace, says he has a 50 foot restraining order on Hardcore Holly..
- Brock Lesnar steps in and says he will stay by Big Show's side all night to protect him..
- Editor's Note: In other words, he's insuring that he stays 50 feet away from Hardcore Holly..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Eddie Guerrero..
- Kurt Angle enters Eddie Guerrero's locker room and says he was only trying to help by helping Los Guerreros..
- Kurt Angle said that Chavo Guerrero wasn't going to be at Smackdown! tonight, but Chavo Sr is there!
- Kurt Angle says he heard that Paul Heyman signed a match between Eddie vs Chavo Jr at the Royal Rumble..
- Eddie Guerrero yells at Kurt Angle and says that he doesn't want a 1-on-1 match with his nephew..
- Eddie Guerrero questions who would stop him from doing something he doesn't really want to do..
- Eddie Guerrero says what he really wants is for Kurt Angle to stay out of his business!
- IN THE RING: Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi + Dawn Marie..
- Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty came out for their scheduled tag title match against the Basham Brothers..
- Before the match, Dawn Marie came out to inform Scotty & Rikishi they won't compete for the Tag titles!
- Dawn Marie says that instead, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty would face off for a spot in the Royal Rumble!
- RUMBLE LOTTO MATCH: Rikishi vs Scotty 2 Hotty..
- Rikishi pretty much squashed Scotty and finished him off with a Bonzai Drop!
- RUMBLE LOTTO MATCH: The Basham Brothers w/Shaniqua vs Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin..
- Tazz stood up and said Paul Heyman told him, on his headset, that the match is a NON TITLE match..
- Tazz said that instead, whoever wins the match will gain entry into the Royal Rumble match!
- Haas/Banjamin win the match and gain entry into the Royal Rumble on January 25!
- IN THE RING: Chavo Guerrero Sr + Eddie Guerrero + Chavo Guerrero Jr...
- Chavo Sr. says he doesn't blame the fans for booing him after everything that has happened with the Guerreros..
- Chavo Sr. is that he's ashamed of his son, and he's here to call out his brother, Eddie Guerrero..
- Eddie Guerrero walks cautiously to the ring and asks Chavo Sr. if Chavito sent him out here..
- Chavo Sr. says that he's here to apoligize on behalf of his son..
- Eddie Guerrero pauses and says his anger isn't towards Chavo Sr., it's towards Chavo Jr..
- Eddie Guerrero says he knows Chavo Sr. didn't raise his son to turn his back on his family?!
- Eddie Guerrero says that is why he doesn't understand why Chavo Jr. isn't here apoligizing himself!
- Chavo Sr. says that Eddie is right, Chavo Jr SHOULD be here apoligizing for himself..
- Chavo Jr., who was believed to not be there, then came out to the ring..
- Chavo Sr. got behind Eddie and gave him a high knee to the back and both Chavo's attacked and beat on Eddie !!!!
- Eventually, Kurt Angle hit the ring and chased the Chavos away from the ring......
- RUMBLE LOTTO BATTLE ROYAL: Nunzio vs Johnny Stamboli vs Chuck Palumbo..
- Dawn Marie came out again and said the FBI's scheduled six-man tag would not be happening..
- Dawn Marie said the FBI would battle in a 3-man battle royal for entry into the Royal Rumble!
- Nunzio ordered Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli to eliminate themselves, but they refused..
- Chuck Palumbo superkicked Johnny Stamboli over the top, then Nunzio flipped Chuck over the top!
- Nunzio wins and gains entry into the Royal Rumble on January 25!!
- BACKSTAGE: Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle..
- Eddie Guerrero barges into Kurt Angle's dressing room..
- Kurt Angle says he had no idea that Chavo Jr. & Chavo Sr. were going to set Eddie up like that!
- Eddie Guerrero instead thanks Kurt Angle for showing him the light, and knows he wants a piece of his nephew now!
- RUMBLE LOTTO MATCH: The Big Show w/Brock Lesnar vs Funaki..
- Brock Lesnar accompanies Big Show to the ring to stay inside the 50 foot restraining order zone..
- Hardcore Holly comes out to the stage and tries to draw Brock Lesnar closer to the stage..
- The Big Show (wrestling with the neck brace) demolishes Funaki and gains entry into the Royal Rumble!
- BACKSTAGE: Rhyno & Paul Heyman..
- Paul Heyman gives Rhyno a peptalk before his match with John Cena..
- Paul Heyman says that Rhyno has been held down on Smackdown! because of the Stephanie McMahon administration..
- Paul Heyman says he wants to witness the ressurection of the EXTREME Rhyno!!!
- BEST OF BILLY GUNN COUNTDOWN #2: Billy Gunn wins the King of the Ring..
- WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP MATCH: John Cena vs Rhyno w/Paul Heyman..
- Paul Heyman announces that Rhyno will compete tonight under ECW rules, while John Cena has Zero-tolorance..
- Midway through the match, John Cena set up Rhyno for the FU, but Paul Heyman entered and low-blowed Cena!
- Rhyno set up a Table in the corner of the ring, but missed a gore, and crashed through the table!!
- John Cena recovered knocked Paul Heyman off the apron and hit Rhyno with an FU to win the match!
- IN THE RING: John Cena & Paul Heyman + Chris Benoit..
- Paul Heyman tried to run away but Chris Benoit dragged him back to the ring..
- Chris Benoit put Paul Heyman in the sharpshoooter and John Cena got the microphone..
- John Cena grabbed a cake of soap and repeatedly forces Paul Heyman (still in the sharpshooter) to eat soap!
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.