WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
February 26, 2004|
Kansas City, Missouri
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Tajiri defeated Paul London..
- A-Train defeated Shannon Moore..
- Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas defeated Matt Cappotelli & John Hennigan..
- Hardcore Holly & Orlando Jordan defeated The FBI (Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli..
- OPENING: Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle says nobody will understand his reasons for attacking Eddie Guerrero last week..
- Kurt Angle says that tonight he will tell the truth -- if you're ready for the truth..
- OFFICE OF THE GM: Paul Heyman & Tajiri/Sakoda/Akio + Eddie Guerrero..
- In the middle of the first match, the camera cuts backstage to the office of the General Manager..
- Eddie Guerrero bursts in and accuses Paul Heyman of conspiring with Kurt Angle last week..
- Paul Heyman denies being involved, but says he understand Eddie Guerrero wants revenge, and he'll get his chance..
- Paul Heyman excuses Eddie Guerrero as he is "doing business" with Tajiri and his boys..
- SUDDEN DEATH Fatal FOURWAY: Rey Mysterio vs Jamie Noble vs Nunzio vs Billy Kidman..
- Rey Mysterio pinned Nunzio to win the match, but Paul Heyman comes out and voids the referees decision..
- Paul Heyman says Chavo Guerrero will defend the Cruiserweight title in the very first Cruiserweight Open..
- Tajiri/Akio/Sakoda hit the ring to attack Rey Mysterio, but he slips out and escapes the assault..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Rikishi & Scotty Too Hotty vs The APA (Bradshaw & Farooq)..
- The APA won the match with help from the Basham Brothers distracting Rikishi..
- RAW RECAP: Brock Lesnar's surprise appearance on RAW hitting an F5 on Stone Cold Steve Austin..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Brock Lesnar..
- Josh Mathews asks why Brock Lesnar F5'd Steve Austin on RAW this week..
- Brock Lesnar says he blames Steve Austin for giving Goldberg a ticket to No Way Out, and costing him the WWE title!
- Brock Lesnar says the only thing that matters, is getting revenge on Goldberg at Wrestlemania XX..
- IN THE RING: Eddie Guerrero..
- Eddie Guerrero gives his inspirational 'one day at a time' speech, talking about his journey to the WWE title..
- Eddie Guerrero shows his latino heat and calls out Kurt Angle to 'be a man' and go face-to-face with him..
- Eddie Guerrero waits a few moments and then says he's going to find Kurt Angle himself..
- BACKSTAGE: Eddie Guerrero + Paul Heyman/Dawn Marie + Kurt Angle..
- Eddie Guerrero goes backstage looking for Kurt Angle..
- Paul Heyman pleads with Eddie Guerrero not to ruin reign as champion only 11 days in..
- Paul Heyman orders Dawn Marie to call the police..
- Eddie Guerrero chases Kurt Angle but accidentally knocks down Dawn Marie..
- Eddie Guerrero checks on Dawn Marie as Kurt Angle makes his getaway..
- Paul Heyman orders security to arrest Eddie Guerrero and remove him from the arena!!!!
- MATCH: Brock Lesnar defeated Billy Gunn..
- IN THE RING: Torrie Wilson & Sable + John Cena..
- Torrie Wilson & Sable come out wearing their evening gowns and talk about their Playboy match at Wrestlemania XX..
- John Cena came out, poor guy, has to work a segment with two no-talent prostitutes -- that can't be good..
- Editor's Note: This match is more of a disgrace than last year's bud light catfight girl fiasco..
- TAG MATCH: John Cena & Rey Mysterio vs The Big Show & Chavo Guerrero w/Chavo Sr...
- Rey Mysterio hits the 619 on Chavo Guerrero and pins him to win the match for his team!
- Chavo Guerrero Sr. jumped in the ring and attacked Rey Mysterio, until John Cena hit an FU on Chavo Sr!
- The Big Show got up and demolished John Cena & Rey Mysterio after the match..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle + Eddie Guerrero + Paul Heyman..
- Kurt Angle explains that he attacked Eddie Guerrero for the fans and for America..
- Kurt Angle says that Eddie Guerrero is a former drug addict, and tells children that it's cool to lie, cheat & steal..
- Kurt Angle says that America was built on the morals of the people living there..
- Kurt Angle says that it's only a matter of time before Eddie Guerrero falls off the wagon..
- Kurt Angle says that a drug addict is the last thing the WWE needs as its champion..
- Kurt Angle says that he felt guilty for what he did, but is glad he did it for the good of the country..
- Kurt Angle says it's his mission to make this world a better place..
- Eddie Guerrero attacked Kurt Angle from behind until Angle retreated and ran away..
- Paul Heyman comes down again and orders a team of security to arrest Eddie Guerrero on the spot..
- Kurt Angle taunts Eddie Guerrero as he gets handcuffed and dragged away by police and to jail for the night!
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.