WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
March 4, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Jamie Noble defeated Paul London..
- Orlando Jordan defeated Nunzio..
- Billy Gunn defeated Rhyno...
- OPENING: Paul Heyman & Dawn Marie..
- Paul Heyman apoligizes for the behavior of his shows Champion (Eddie Guerrero)'s actions last week..
- Paul Heyman says that the WWE officials are embarassed for Eddie Guerrero..
- Paul Heyman says that Kurt Angle has agreed not to appear tonight, but demands that Eddie Guerrero apoligize..
- IN THE RING: Brock Lesnar..
- Steve Austin's music hits, and Brock Lesnar drives Austin's four-wheeler (which was stolen on RAW) to the ring..
- Editor's Note: If you thought Steve Austin was a crazy driver, Brock did a massive pop-a-wheelie down the ramp!
- Brock Lesnar says it takes guts to appear on another show and attack someone, and says he did it when he attacked Austin!
- Brock Lesnar says that now that he's gotten rid of Steve Austin, then GOLDBERG is NEXT!
- MATCH: Brock Lesnar vs Hardcore Holly..
- Brock Lesnar wins after an F5, and then celebrates with a couple of beers (ah la Stone Cold)..
- MATCH: Scotty Too Hotty w/Rikishi vs Danny Basham w/Doug Basham..
- Danny Basham wins with a little help from Doug..
- SATTELITE INTERVIEW: Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle says there is a poison seeping through the moral fiber of this country..
- Kurt Angle notes that Smackdown!'s champion, Eddie Guerrero, was arrested last week..
- Kurt Angle says that a leopard never changes his spots, and doubts Eddie Guerrero will apoligize tonight..
- Kurt Angle says the fans booed him last week, but he doesn't feel bad because Eddie tells his kids to Lie, Cheat & Steal..
- NON (CW) TITLE MATCH: Chavo Guerrero w/Chavo Sr. defeated Sho Funaki..
- Chavo Sr. got on commentary and complained that his son was being forced to defend his title against all Cruiserweights..
- Chavo Guerrero wins after interference from Chavo Sr..
- IN THE RING: Paul Heyman & Dawn Marie + Eddie Guerrero..
- Paul Heyman, fearing for Dawn Marie's safety, sends her "back to the office"..
- Eddie Guerrero comes out and stands there as Paul Heyman runs down his list of issues he has with the champion..
- Eddie Guerrero says that if he's disgraced the WWE championship or WWE fans then........... he's sorry..
- Paul Heyman is surprised by the apology and accepts his apology..
- Eddie Guerrero speaks up and says he forgot to mention.... HE LIEEDDD!!!!
- Eddie Guerrero says he won't apologize for being a proud father, proud husband, and proud WWE champion!!
- Eddie Guerrero says that he's most proud of walking in to Wrestlemania XX as the WWE Champion..
- Eddie Guerrero says he's also going to walk out of Wrestlemania XX as the WWE Champion -- oh la lay!!!!!!
- Paul Heyman says he wishes Kurt Angle was here tonight so he could watch him beat Eddie to a pulp!
- Paul Heyman says he wishes his hands weren't tied by the administration or he'd fight Eddie himself!
- Eddie Guerrero says Paul Heyman couldn't beat him with both hands tied behind his back!
- Paul Heyman "accepts" Eddie 's challenge, saying his hands will be handcuffed behind his back!
- SIX MAN TAG: Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman & Ultimo Dragon vs Tajiri & Akio & Sakoda..
- After some fast paced action, Rey pinned Akio after a spike DDT!
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & Dawn Marie..
- Paul Heyman is getting ready for his match as Dawn Marie tries to talk him out of it..
- Paul Heyman says that he's going to show Eddie Guerrero what it's like to be helpless, and embarass him!
- IN THE RING: Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas + The APA + The Bashams + Rikishi/Scotty..
- Benjamin & Haas come out to the APA's music and wearing mock APA outfits with cigars and beers..
- Benjamin, stealing the segment with his Bradshaw impression, says the "APA has never beat the WGTT"..
- Haas, playing Farooq, only says "Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!"
- Haas & Benjamin, segment going a bit too long, pick up a Guitar and sings a song called "APA is Crap"..
- Editor's Note: In a stroke of genius, the song was to the tune of "I Hate Rap" from WCW's West Texas Rednecks!
- The REAL Bradshaw & Farooq finally ran down and attacked Haas & Benjamin...
- The Basham Brothers then ran down and helped Haas & Benjamin beat up the APA until Rikishi/Scotty made the save!
- MATCH: John Cena vs A-Train..
- John Cena eventually wins after hitting a big FU on A-Train - and then favours his knee..
- The Big Show comes out to the stage and claps for John Cena and commends him on his desire..
- The Big Show says he envies John Cena for his ability to "dream"..
- The Big Show says that while John Cena is dreaming, he's woken up a sleeping Giant!
- The Big Show says WMXX is "where it all begins again" but for John Cena it will be "where it ends"..
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & Dawn Marie & Brian Hebner..
- Paul Heyman gives referee Brian Hebner a set of handcuffs to put on Eddie Guerrero before their match..
- Paul Heyman says that he'll keep the key, and vows to beat some sense into Eddie Guerrero..
- HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE ANNOUNCEMENT:
- Jesse Ventura, Harly Race, Billy Graham, Tito Santana, Sgt Slaughter, Bobby Heenan..
- Don Muraco, Greg Valentine, Big John Studd, Junkyard Dog, Pete Rose..
- MAIN EVENT: Eddie Guerrero (handcuffed) vs Paul Heyman..
- Eddie Guerrero gets some exciting offense before Paul Heyman leaves the ring and runs away..
- Eddie Guerrero chases him, and runs into Kurt Angle -- who isn't supposed to be in the building!
- Kurt Angle wraps his hand in tape and walks Eddie , still handcuffed, back into the ring..
- Eddie Guerrero fends him off briefly, but Kurt Angle eventurally punches Eddie repeatedly in the head!
- Kurt Angle methodically beats on Eddie Guerrero before knocking him out cold with a belt shot to the head!
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.