WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
May 27, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Orlando Jordan & Funaki defeated John Heidenriech & Bobby Cooper -dark match-
- The FBI (Nunzio & Johnny Stambolli) defeated Paul London & Billy Kidman..
- Mark Jindrak w/Theodore Long defeated Shannon Moore..
- Billy Gunn defeated Sakoda..
- ON SCREEN: Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle says he's responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all his Smackdown! Superstars..
- Kurt Angle says he has decided that Eddie Guerrero will be in action tonight on Smackdown!, with EMTs at ringside..
- Kurt Angle says that if.... or when.... Eddie Guerrero collapses, he will go to the hospital... again!
- TAG MATCH: Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba & DVon)..
- Midway through the match, Paul Heyman entered the arena and walked through the crowd to his front row seat..
- Later on, Paul Heyman jumped the rail and grabbed Rey Mysterio's leg, preventing him from hitting the West Coast Pop..
- The Dudleyz capolized and pinned Rey Mysterio for the victory..
- Security tried to eject Paul Heyman, but the Dudleyz grabbed him and dragged him backstage..
- BACKSTAGE: The Dudley Boyz & Paul Heyman..
- Paul Heyman tells The Dudleyz to make a victim tonight or he'll find someone to make a victim out of them!
- IN RING INTERVIEW: Michael Cole & John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Michael Cole announces that John Bradshaw will get another shot at the WWE title at the Great American Bash..
- Michael Cole asks Bradshaw what kind of a man he is after showing the footage from last week..
- Bradshaw takes the mic and kicks Michael Cole out of the ring and says he's a "Smart, Rich, Business Man"..
- Bradshaw says that Eddie Guerrero is lying and that there was really nothing wrong with him last week..
- Bradshaw says that Eddie Guerrero didn't want another beating, so he laid there like a coward..
- Bradshaw says Eddie Guerrero brought the WWE title into the ring at Judgment Day in an attempt to get disqualified..
- Bradshaw says Kurt Angle has told him that he can choose the stipulation for their match at the Great American Bash!
- MATCH: Booker T vs Scotty Too Hotty..
- Booker T wins..
- Booker T gets on the microphone and says that next week there will be a rematch with the Undertaker..
- Suddenly the lights went out and the GONG music played as all four corners of the ring were struck by lightning!!
- Booker T says that it will take a whole lot more than lightning next week to beat him!
- Booker T says next week he will shock the world!
- VIGNETTE: Mordecai (says he has chosen his first victim and his crusade has only just begun)..
- MATCH: Eddie Guerrero vs Danny Basham w/Doug Basham (match didn't get started)..
- By orders of Kurt Angle, WWE Trainer Larry Heck and several EMTs were stationed at ringside..
- Just as the match was starting to begin, Kurt Angle came up on the stage saying he was just tipped off..
- Kurt Angle says he realized that he's also legally responsible for Eddie Guerrero..
- Kurt Angle suspected that Eddie Guerrero would fake another injury and sue the General Manager..
- Kurt Angle says that Eddie Guerrero will not compete on Smackdown! until he signs a legal release form..
- Eddie Guerrero knocked both of the Bashams out of the ring..
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Spike Dudley & Torrie Wilson vs Jamie Noble & Dawn Marie..
- Spike Dudley & Torrie Wilson win..
- BACKSTAGE: Charlie Haas & Rico..
- Charlie Haas & Rico talk about the Spring Breakout Bikini Contest next week..
- Miss Jackie comes out and models her outfit, while Rico critics the colors, Haas covers his privates with his belt..
- Rico then models HIS new swim suit which grosses Haas out..
- Charlie Haas says that it doesn't go with his skin color and should try the other one on..
- Charlie Haas then wonders what the hell he is saying?!?!?!?
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & John Cena..
- Kurt Angle says he got a letter from the board of directors saying that all branches of the military get the PPV for free!
- Kurt Angle says he was gonna pitch that idea next week, but John Cena stole his thunder by taking his idea..
- Kurt Angle says he and Luther will be at ringside for the Lumberjack match later..
- BACKSTAGE: Chavo Guerrero & Chavo Classic..
- Chavo Classic asks Chavo Guerrero to go out first and introduce him before his match..
- CW TITLE MATCH: Chavo Classic w/Chavo Guerrero vs Akio..
- Chavo Guerrero says if he's not CW champion, at least it stayed in the family, then introduces his Dad!
- Chavo Classic wins after help from Chavo Guerrero (roll reversal)..
- PARKING LOT: The Dudley Boyz + Paul Heyman..
- The Dudley Boyz put someone named "Paul" in the trunk of their truck and speed off..
- Paul Heyman shows up and finds Paul Bearer's urn sitting on the ground and picks it up and grins..
- US TITLE LUMBERJACK MATCH: John Cena vs Rene Dupree..
- Kurt Angle rolls down the isle on top of a big box drapped with American Flags over the side..
- Twenty Smackdown! Superstars surrounded the ring to act as Lumberjacks for the match..
- Rene Dupree shoved Rico at ringside, so Charlie Haas grabbed him so that Rico could plant a kiss on Dupree!
- Rene Dupree tossed John Cena out of the ring, where Luther Reigns tossed him into the box Kurt Angle was on..
- Eventually all the Lumberjacks started fighting and Booker T went out of his way to attack John Cena on the floor!
- Rene Dupree had the upper hand until John Cena hit a surprise FU to retain the US championship..
- All of the "babyface" Lumberjacks jumped in the ring to celebrate with John Cena..
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.