WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
August 12, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- John Heidenreich defeated Funaki -dark match-..
- Bubba Dudley defeated Scotty Too Hotty..
- Hardcore Holly & Billy Gunn defeated The Basham Brothers..
- Jamie Noble defeated Shannon Moore..
- IN THE RING: John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan..
- JBL says he is not intimidated by the Undertaker at all..
- JBL lists the wrestlers that The Undertaker has beated, but claims he will not become one of them..
- JBL garantees that he will remain WWE champion and defeat The Undertaker at Summerslam..
- JBL then names Orlando Jordan the new "Cheif of Staff"..
- Orlando Jordan cuts his first heel promo about waiting for his 'big break' but JBL tought him to not wait, but take it!
- Orlando Jordan says last week he saw an opportunity to step up to the plate, so he hit it out of the park!
- Orlando Jordan says he has proven to the world that his time is NOW!
- JBK says that he's proud of Orlando Jordan and has arranged match between he and the Undertaker!
- Orlando Jordan didn't look sure about that, but JBL assured him that he will win!
- NON (CW) TITLE MATCH: Spike Dudley w/The Dudleyz vs Paul London w/Billy Kidman..
- Rey Mysterio was not allowed to be at the show because the doctor wouldn't sign his release..
- The Dudley Boyz continuously interfered, and Kidman tried his best to stop them..
- Paul London went for the 450 Splash but Bubba pulled Spike out of the ring so London missed..
- Spike Dudley rolled up Paul London for the pinfall victory..
- After the match, the Dudley Boyz beat down both Billy Kidman and Paul London..
- BACKSTAGE: The Dudley Boyz + Scotty Too Hotty..
- The Dudleyz are celebrating their victory backstage when they bumped into Scotty Too Hotty..
- Scotty Too Hotty asks what happened to Spike Dudley, saying that he changed..
- Spike Dudley says doesn't need friends, cause it got him nowhere, so all he needs is his brothers and the CW title..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle complains about Eddie Guerrero stealing his stuff and auctioning them off and wants the money..
- Theodore Long says that the money earned from that auction went to a good cause, and given to charity..
- Theodore Long says he wants Kurt Angle to go out and tell everyone how he feels about Eddie Guerrero..
- MATCH: Chavo Guerrero vs Nunzio w/Johnny Stamboli..
- Nunzio pinned Chavo Guerrero with help from Johnny Stamboli..
- MATCH: The Undertaker vs Orlando Jordan w/John Bradshaw Layfield..
- JBL interfered by giving Undertaker the Clothesline from Hell and Orlando Jordan was disqualified..
- As JBL & Orlando Jordan walked away celebrating, the Undertaker sat up in the ring and got to his feet!
- IN THE RING: Theodore Long + Kurt Angle + Eddie Guerrero..
- Theodore Long talks about one of the best matches in Smackdown! history, Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle!
- Theodore Long calls out Kurt Angle to speak his mind about Eddie Guerrero and their match..
- Kurt Angle comes out and grabs the mic and before he can say a word, Eddie Guerrero's music hit!
- Eddie Guerrero came out, even though Theodore Long promised Angle that he wouldn't have to deal with Eddie ..
- Eddie Guerrero asks where Kurt Angle's wheel chair went?! and his cast?! and Luther Reignes?!
- Kurt Angle says he had a legitimate injury which prevented him from doing what he loves - wrestling..
- Eddie Guerrero says Kurt Angle is going to pay for screwing him out of the WWE title in the Cage a few weeks back..
- Kurt Angle brings up the fact that Eddie Guerrero faked an injury during their match at Wrestlemania 20..
- Kurt Angle says that Eddie Guerrero cannot beat him without cheating..
- Eddie Guerrero says Kurt Angle might be right, and that question burns within them both right now..
- Eddie Guerrero says that Kurt hide behind the General Manager position because he was unsure of himself..
- Theodore Long steps in and says he'd like to see a handshake between the two, if they're man enough..
- Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle stare at eachother for a while before shaking hands and butting foreheads..
- SUMMER GAMES RELAY MATCH: Team Cena vs Team Booker T..
- Team Cena = John Cena, Rob Van Dam & Charlie Haas w/Miss Jackie..
- Team Booker = Booker T, Rene Dupree & Luther Reigns w/Fifi..
- Booker T and Rob Van Dam started out for the first 5:00 period of the match..
- After the 5:00 period ended, Luther Reigns entered and replaced Booker T (they won a coin toss) against RVD..
- After the 5:00 period ended, Charlie Haas entered and replaced RVD against Luther Reigns..
- After the 5:00 period ended, Rene Dupree entered and replaced Luther Reigns against Charlie Haas..
- After the 5:00 period ended, John Cena entered and replaced Charlie Haas against Rene Dupree..
- After the 5:00 period ended, Booker T (for the second time) replaced Rene Dupree against John Cena..
- John Cena managed to score the pinfall over Booker T to win the match for his team..
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.