WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
September 2, 2004|
Sacramento, California - Arco Arena
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- The Basham Brothers defeated Tony Jones & ????? -dark match-..
- Luther Reigns defeated Mike Kirk..
- Spike Dudley defeated Sho Funaki..
- Jamie Noble defeated Scotty Too Hotty..
- Mark Jindrak defeated Shannon Moore..
- IN THE RING: Booker T + Rey Mysterio + Kenzo Suzuki + Rob Van Dam + Rene Dupree + Theodore Long + John Cena..
- Booker T says that whereever he goes, people are always chanting "Cena! Cena! Cena!"
- Booker T talks about tieing up the Best-of-Five series last week against John Cena at 1-1..
- Booker T then says in Australia over the weekend, he once again beat John Cena to go up 2-1..
- Booker T then predicts that it will he'll complete the sweep and win the series 3-1..
- Rey Mysterio came out and interrupted, saying that he wants a rematch against Spike Dudley..
- Rey Mysterio exchanged words with Booker T, until Kenzo Suzuki came out to the stage..
- Kenzo Suzuki comes out and says Rey Mysterio is not American and calls him a LIAR!
- Rob Van Dam attacked Kenzo Suzuki from behind, then Rene Dupree joined in the fight..
- GM Theodore Long came out and set up a six man tag later on, including John Cena..
- SIX MAN TAG: John Cena & Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam vs Booker T & Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki..
- Rey Mysterio pinned Rene Dupree after "dropping the dime" on him (springboard leg drop)..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Paul Heyman..
- Theodore Long says he holds Paul Heyman personally responsible for the actions of John Heidenreich..
- Theodore Long says he's fining Heyman & Heidenreich and won't accept any checks due to Heyman's reputation..
- Paul Heyman says he understands Theodore Long's position..
- Paul Heyman unlocks Heidenreich's locker room door and walks away..
- BACKSTAGE: Billy Kidman & Paul London + Jamie Noble..
- Footage is shown of Chavo Guerrero getting knocked out legit last week after a Shooting Star Press..
- Jamie Noble confronts Billy Kidman about hurting his partner last week..
- Jamie Noble says it's all your fault, and Billy Kidman seems emotionally distraught by the comments..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Billy Kidman & Paul London vs The FBI (Nunzio & Johnny Stamboli)..
- They're pushing the Shooting Star Press as a dangerous and lethal finishing move..
- Billy Kidman had Nunzio set up for the Shooting Star Press but he got scarred and couldn't do it..
- Paul London got tagged in and complained to his partner, but ended up getting pinned by Nunzio!
- Billy Kidman walked away with an unsure expression on his face..
- IN THE RING: Paul London & John Heidenreich + Paul Heyman..
- John Heidenreich came out of the crowd and attacked Paul London in the ring and beat the hell out of him!
- John Heidenreich left the ring and harassed Michael Cole & Tazz, who got up and ran for cover..
- Paul Heyman ran down to try to get control of Heidenreich but the damage to London was already done..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long + Torrie Wilson..
- Theodore Long tells one of the referee to go tell Paul Heyman & Heidenreich that they are being fined!
- Torrie Wilson comes in and expresses her fear with Big Show returning to Smackdown! (Read if you forgot why)..
- Theodore Long assured Torrie that Big Show has gone through Anger Management, she didn't feel any safer..
- MATCH: Orlando Jordan w/JBL vs Charlie Haas w/Miss Jackie..
- Orlando Jordan wins..
- John Layfield took his jacket off and hit Charlie Haas with the clothesline from hell after the match!
- TAG MATCH: The Dudley Boyz w/Spike Dudley vs Billy Gunn & Hardcore Holly..
- The Dudleyz win with help from their LEADER Spike Dudley..
- BEST 2/3 FALLS MATCH: Kurt Angle w/Luther Reigns vs Eddie Guerrero..
- Kurt Angle got the first decision when Eddie Guerrero was DQ'd for kicking Angle between the legs (Angle:1 Guerrero:0)..
- Eddie Guerrero reversed the AngleSlam into a pinfall to even up the score (Angle:1 Guerrero:1)..
- The referee got knocked out, and Eddie Guerrero dove outside the ring taking out Luther Reigns..
- Eddie Guerrero got a steel chair and knocked out Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns!
- Eddie Guerrero then put the chair down next to Kurt Angle and then laid down himself in the ring..
- Kurt Angle got up and picked up the chair but the referee caught him and the argued..
- Luther Reigns however whacked Eddie Guerrero from behind with a chair, and Angle got the leg grapevine on him!
- Eddie Guerrero had no choice but to tap out, giving Kurt Angle the victory (Angle:2 Guerrero:1)..
- Kurt Angle went up the ramp to the stage while Luther Reigns attacked Eddie Guerrero once more..
- Kurt Angle looked down into the ring and didn't look impressed by his proteges actions..
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.