WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
November 4, 2004|
St. Louis, Missouri - Savvis Center
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Chavo Guerrero defeated Spike Dudley (CW Champion) in a NON TITLE match..
- Billy Kidman defeated Rico (Kidman went for SSP after, but Chavo made the save)..
- Eddie Guerrero defeated Danny Basham..
- TOUGH ENOUGH: Al Snow & 7 Tough Enough Finalists + Kurt Angle..
- Clips were shown of Al Snow putting the finalists through drills all day long and torturing them..
- Al Snow introduces Kurt Angle, the only WWE SuperStar to ever win Gold at the Olympics..
- Kurt Angle sized up each of the finalists and had a brief verbal confrontation with each of them..
- Kurt Angle says Big Show isn't tough, cause he punked him out and shaved his head!
- Kurt Angle says he hates Tough Enough because they don't earn their way into the WWE..
- Kurt Angle puts the finalists through a Squat Thrust competion for a supposed "prize"..
- The winner was Chris Nawrocki -- who was informed that his prize would be a match against Kurt Angle!
- Kurt Angle made short work of the finalist, and then asked if anyone else wanted to try..
- Daniel Puder raised his hand and jumped in the ring and locked it up with Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle once again made short work of the finalist, eventually pinning his shoulders to the mat..
- Kurt Angle said that none of the finalists were "Tough Enough" and ordered them to get out of his face!
- Editor's Note: These were legitimate shoot fight amature style matches..
- Editor's Note: I'm convinced Daniel Puder would have beaten Kurt Angle if he wasn't exausted already..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Orlando Jordan & John Bradshaw Layfield..
- JBL smacks Josh Mathews for implying that the outcome this week will be the same as this week..
- JBL says that when Orlando Jordan is in the ring, he is representing the WWE Champion..
- Josh Mathews says that Orlando Jordan should have his head in the game, NOT UP JBL's REAR END!
- MATCH: Booker T vs Orlando Jordan w/John Bradshaw Layfield..
- This match was cut short when JBL interfered, causing the DQ | JBL & Orlando Jordan assulted Booker T..
- BACKSTAGE: The Dudley Boyz (Bubba, DVon & Spike)..
- Spike Dudley says if they take out The Big Show tonight, one of them will get to be on Kurt Angle's Team..
- The Dudleyz asked Spike what his plan was, to which he replied "DVon! Get The Tables!!!"
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Josh Mathews & Booker T..
- Josh Mathews apoligizes to GM Theodore Long but says he had to stand up for himself for a change..
- Booker T busts in and demands a match against both JBL and Orlando Jordan TONIGHT!
- Theodore Long instead sets up Booker T & a partner vs John Layfield & Orlando Jordan..
- Josh Mathews volunteered to be Booker's partner, and Booker T agreed..
- IN THE RING: The Dudley Boyz (Spike, Bubba & DVon) + The Big Show..
- Spike Dudley stands on a wooden table and calls out The Big Show to the ring!
- The Dudley Boyz attacked Big Show and gave him a Dudley Death Drop to knock him down..
- The Dudley Boyz set up two tables, but Big Show ended up chokeslamming Bubba & Dvon through each!
- Spike Dudley jumped out of the ring and retreated before Big Show could get at him too..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns + Carlito Carribbean Cool (w/Jesus)..
- Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns complain about the Dudleyz not getting the job done..
- Kurt Angle approaches Carlito Carribbean Cool (w/Jesus) and offers him a spot on his Survivor Series team..
- Carlito Cool accepts the offer and says being on Kurt Angle's team would be "cool"..
- BACKSTAGE: Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio (Pumping themselves up for their match)..
- TAG MATCH: Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns vs Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio..
- Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam win..
- Carlito Cool & Jesus appeared after the match and initiated a 4-on-2 assult on Rey & RVD..
- Eddie Guerrero hit the ring with a chair and cleared the ring of the heels and checked on his buddies..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Eddie Guerrero..
- Theodore Long takes Rey Mysterio off of his Survivor Series because he'll be part of a 4-WAY CW match..
- Eddie Guerrero stresses out that he now has to find yet another member to join his team..
- Editor's Note: This opens the door for John Cena to return to the WWE..
- ARM WRESTLING CONTEST: Miss Jackie vs Dawn Marie..
- Dawn Marie dedicated this Arm Wrestling Contest to her hunney, Charlie Haas..
- Dawn Marie immediately attacked Miss Jackie, leading to a catfight, leading to Charlie Haas coming out..
- Charlie Haas, walking down on crutches, was then viciously attacked by John Heidenreich..
- Paul Heyman ran down and pleaded with John Heidenreich not to get fired before he gets his match with Undertaker..
- John Heidenreich totally destroyed Charlie Haas and then hit a brutal Shoulder-breaker..
- TOUGH ENOUGH (ON STAGE): Al Snow & 7 Tough Enough Finalists + Torrie Wilson..
- Al Snow parades the 7 finalists begging for votes for next weeks elimination..
- Torrie Wilson came out and said next week they will be taking the Torrie Wilson Sex Test..
- TAG MATCH: Booker T & Josh Mathews vs John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan..
- Michael Cole points out that Josh Mathews was a finalist in the very first Tough Enough Contest..
- Josh Mathews got tagged in eventually, got some impressive offense, then got his ass kicked..
- Booker T came in and finished off JBL & Orlando Jordan, scoring the pinfall on Orlando for the victory!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.