WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
December 16, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Nunzio defeated Chad Collyer..
- Paul London defeated Shannon Moore..
- Bob Holly & Charlie Haas defeated Sinn & Cory Silantro..
- IN THE RING: Orlando Jordan + John Bradshaw Layfield (and his Cabinit) + Kurt Angle (and his boys) + Theodore Long..
- Orlando Jordan starts the show by introducing John Bradshaw Layfield (who retained his title at Argameddon..
- JBL came out with Amy Webber and the Secretaries of Defense as confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling..
- JBL gets on the microphone and brags about defeating three of the greatest WWE superstars of all-time!
- JBL makes fun of all the fans who bought tickets to Smackdown! to see a new WWE champion!
- JBL gives Amy Webber a tiera (a crowd) as a Christmas present and then proclaimed 2005 will be his year too!
- Suddenly Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns came down to the ring..
- Kurt Angle remembers Armageddon 2000 when he beat Austin, Rock, HHH, Taker, Rikishi in a Hell in a Cell!
- JBL says that was four years ago, and last night Kurt Angle lost a 3-on-1 against The Big Show..
- Kurt Angle challenges John Layfield to a WWE title match TONIGHT! --- JBL accept, but NOT tonight!
- JBL says he's taking the rest of the year off to celebrate with his Cabinit..
- Theodore Long comes out to the ring and books a JBL vs Kurt Angle title match TONIGHT!
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio defeated Billy Kidman & Akio to retain..
- IN THE RING: Torrie Wilson announces that she and other Smackdown! wrestlers will return to Iraq for Xmas this year..
- IN THE RING: John Heidenreich..
- John Heidenreich interrupted Michael Cole & Tazz as they were speaking about returning to Iraq..
- John Heidenreich grabbed a steel chair and sat in the middle of the ring and read a poem for the Undertaker..
- BACKSTAGE: Booker T & Eddie Guerrero + ??????..
- Booker T & Eddie Guerrero talk about coming so close to winning the WWE title but now they are on the same page..
- Eddie Guerrero says when they're in Iraq he will have to go solo, and they start to argue over who's better..
- Booker T then starts to laugh saying that he always knows how to press Eddie 's buttons..
- BACKSTAGE: Orlando Jordan & Michelle McCool + Luther Reigns..
- Orlando Jordan tries to get into Theodore Long's office, but Michelle McCool says he is busy meditating..
- Luther Reigns shows up and bickers with Orlando Jordan about who is better -- Kurt Angle or JBL..
- TAG MATCH: Booker T & Eddie Guerrero defeated Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki w/Hiroko..
- BACKSTAGE: JBL & His Cabinit + Carlito Cool & Jesus..
- JBL whines about not wanting to go over to the Middle East to perform within the War Zone..
- Carlito Cool comes in and says it is wrong that Theodore Long is forcing JBL to do a lot of things..
- Carlito Cool says that Theodore Long has been out to give him even since he debuted on Smackdown!..
- Carlito Cool says he would like to have a little talk with JBL about a possible solution to the problem..
- TOUGH ENOUGH FINAL: Al Snow & Mike Mizanin & Daniel Puder..
- Al Snow quickly announces Daniel Puder as the winner of the $1,000,000 Tough Enough contest!!!!!
- Al Snow then announces that Daniel Puder will enter the Royal Rumble (probably #1) in Fresno California..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak..
- Kurt Angle says now, more than ever, America needs a pure athlete (refering to steriods & fights in sports)..
- PRE MATCH: Theodore Long + Joy Giovanni + Kurt Angle's Crew + JBL's Crew..
- Theodore Long joined Michael Cole & Tazz and announced Undertaker vs Heidenreich for the Iraq Smackdown!..
- Joy Giovanni then comes out in a cute little xmas outfit and throws candy into the audience..
- Joy Giovanni gave JBL a Candy Cane before the match, causing Amy Webber to get jealous and start a catfight!
- Amy Webber slapped Joy Giovanni and rolled around on the ground choking eachother and ripping their shirts off!
- Theodore Long then ejected Reigns, Jindrak, Webber, Jordan, the Bashams, and Giovanni from ringside!
- WWE TITLE MATCH: John Bradshaw Layfield vs Kurt Angle..
- Long match. Kurt Angle played the babyface..
- Kurt Angle reversed a powerbomb into an anklelock submission..
- Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns came down, followed by The Basham Brothers, and they distracted the referee..
- Orlando Jordan jumped into the ring and whacked Kurt Angle with the title belt behind the ref's back!
- Kurt Angle got the anklelock back on and Orlando Jordan intentionally caused the DQ as JBL was tapping!
- The Big Show came down and cleared the ring of the Bashams, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns and Orlando Jordan!
- The Big Show hit Orlando Jordan with the F5 (Yes, Brock Lesnar's old finisher.....)
- The Big Show then made it known that he wants a shot at John Bradshaw Layfield's WWE title!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.