WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
May 12, 2005|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- C.M. Punk defeated The Amazing Red -dark match-..
- Mark Jindrak & Nunzio defeated Billy Kidman & Akio..
- Rene Dupree defeated Shannon Moore..
- The Basham Brothers defeated The S.A.T. (Jose & Joel Maximo)..
- Orlando Jordan defeated Scotty Too Hotty to retain the United States title..
- IN THE RING: Eddie Guerrero..
- Eddie Guerrero came out with new music, and he is not driving his low-rider as usual (heel turn complete)..
- Eddie Guerrero got a folding chair and sat in the middle of the ring and explained himself to the fans..
- Eddie Guerrero says Rey Mysterio wanted a fight last week, so he gave Rey the fight of his life!
- Eddie Guerrero pulls out the Rey Mysterio mask and yells "I didn't want to do it why did you make me do it!!!"
- Eddie Guerrero says his eyes are open now and he realizes what Rey and the fans were doing to him..
- Eddie Guerrero says he realized that the fans were stealing his Latino Heat and living vicarious through him!
- Eddie Guerrero says now he's got all his "Latino Heat" back and he likes it! He likes what he's feeling!!
- Eddie Guerrero says nobody is ever going to take away his Latino Heat again ------ VERY VERY GREAT PROMO..
- MATCH: John Heidenreich vs Spike Dudley..
- John Heidenreich says earlier today he asked Spike Dudley to be his friend, but Spike said no!
- John Heidenreich asks who in the audience wants to be his friend, and pulls a kid named "Jordan" out of the crowd!
- John Heidenreich asks Jordan if he wants to hear one of his Desasterpieces (that's what he calls his poems now)..
- John Heidenreich read a poem including the name Jordan, killing off all illusions of spontineity..
- The match started, and Heidenreich won by a landslide, with Jordan acting as his corner man for the night..
- BACKSTAGE: Sharmell & Booker T (Sharmell pumps up Booker with some kissing and minor foreplay)..
- BACKSTAGE: Chavo Guerrero & MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez)..
- Chavo Guerrero & MNM prepare for their match and agree that Eddie Guerrero is not to be messed with..
- Chavo Guerrero says Paul London has been searching for two partners, but Melina remarks that it won't be Rey!
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle cuts an akward promo and then admits that he wants to have perverted sex with Booker's wife..
- SIX-MAN TAG: Paul London & Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas vs Chavo Guerrero & Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina..
- Chavo Guerrero pinned Cruiserweight champion Paul London to win the match for his team!
- IN THE RING: John Bradshaw Layfield + John Cena..
- JBL says that his book "Have More Money Now" is now being rereleased into the entertainment industry..
- JBL says you can find it in stores, and online, and unlike John Cena's album, it won't have a "parental advisory"..
- JBL says he saw John Cena's video and remarks that Cena isn't a Bad Bad Man, but he IS a Bad Bad Champion..
- JBL says he sweat and bleed as champion for six months and never once have the words "I Quit" come out of his mouth..
- JBL says to say the words "I Quit" means that another man owns your soul, and he's too rich for that..
- John Cena came out and tackled JBL and they brawled until Orlando Jordan and the Bashams ran down..
- The Cabinit help John Cena's arms so that JBL could punch away at Cena's head!
- The lockerroom (mostly cruiserweights) emptied with a legion of officials tried to break it up!
- MATCH: Eddie Guerrero vs Jimmy Jacobs..
- Eddie Guerrero brought the ripped Rey-mask to the ring and yelled at it in a demented mannor..
- Eddie Guerrero put the mask on Jimmy Jacobs' head and beat the living hell out of him..
- Eddie Guerrero brought a chair into the ring and gave Jimmy Jacobs a brainbuster on the chair!
- The referee called for the bell and disqualified Eddie Guerrero (Jimmy Jacobs wins! Huss! Huss! Huss!)
- Eddie Guerrero yelled at the mask again, telling Rey "If you show up at Judgment Day, your kids won't have a daddy!!!"
- MATCH: Matt Morgan vs Sho Funaki..
- Matt Morgan says the fans laugh at Funaki because of the way he talks and that Funaki is a "joke"..
- Matt Morgan destroyed Sho Funaki quickly..
- CARLITOS CABANA: Carlito Cool + The Big Show..
- Carlito Cool says the Cabana is where BIG things happen, and introduce his guest The Big Show!
- Carlito Cool says that they can help each other, and says he's looking for a little back-up..
- The Big Show says he won't play second banana to Carlito, but Carlito says they don't have bananas in the Cabana..
- Carlito Cool says Big Show needs him because of the embarassing thing performance Big Show had at WM21..
- Carlito Cool offers to manage The Big Show, saying that together they are unstoppable!
- The Big Show says he is a Giant and has held every major title in the business and doesn't need Carlito..
- The Big Show says Carlito's offer is not cool and declines..
- Carlito Cool then takes out an apple, but Big Show grabs him by the throat and eats the apple..
- Suddenly the Big Show collapsed and started coughing up the bits of apple..
- Carlito Cool says it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, and Big Show just had one bad apple..
- Carlito Cool then attacked the fallen Big Show and dumped a bucket of apples on him and left the ring!
- Editor's Note: If you didn't catch on, Calito had set up Big Show to eat a "poisoned" apple..
- MAIN EVENT: Kurt Angle vs Booker T..
- The brutal match went back-and-forth for a while until Booker T was down, so Kurt Angle ran backstage..
- Kurt Angle found Booker T's dressing room and kicked the door in and went in as Sharmell screwed her head off!
- Booker T showed up and barged into the room to find Sharmell on the floor, crying and screaming..
- Kurt Angle jumped Booker T from behind and beat him up and rammed him into the wall knocking him out..
- Kurt Angle escaped as Sharmell crawled over to her husband crying and screaming (typical diva acting)..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.