WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
June 16, 2005|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina) defeated Nick Berk & Kevin Matthews..
- Juventud Guerrera defeated Sho Funaki..
- Rene Dupree defeated Mark Jindrak..
- Super Crazy & Psicosis defeated Akio & Billy Kidman..
- IN THE RING: John Bradshaw Layfield & The Cabinit..
- JBL says that after visiting several different spas, he has finally gotten the stench of ECW off him..
- JBL says that the ECW One Night Stand PPV was a success and it was only because he was part of it..
- JBL says that ECW's fifteen minutes of fame are over and tells them to go back to their regular jobs...
- JBL says that the ECW wrestlers will never be in a WWE ring again because he is the only star on Smackdown!..
- JBL claims the UPN executives are praying to God that he doesn't get drafted, cause the ratings would go down.
- Chris Benoit interrupted and came out for his scheduled match with Doug Basham..
- MATCH: Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham w/JBL's Cabinit..
- Chris Benoit wins, and the Cabinit attacked him afterwards and demolished him..
- JBL threatened to do more damage, but the lights went out, and The Undertaker made the save!!!
- The Undertaker chased JBL out of the ring and tossed the members of the Cabinit over the top rope!
- JBL screams that he is Mr. Smackdown! and says Undertaker doesn't deserve to be on his show..
- Theodore Long comes out and announces a John Bradshaw Layfield vs The Undertaker match TONIGHT!
- NON TITLE MATCH: Eddie Guerrero vs Paul London (Cruiserweight champion)..
- Eddie Guerrero put Paul London in a Texas Cloverleaf which cause London to eventually tap out..
- Eddie Guerrero refused to release the hold until Rey Mysterio ran down and smashed Eddie repeatedly with a chair!
- Rey & Eddie brawled around ringside until a crew of referees and agents pulled them apart..
- Rey & Eddie continued to brawl backstage into the back of a truck Rey closed the automatic door..
- Eddie Guerrero however, escape by slipping under the door as it closed, locking Rey Mysterio inside..
- BACKSTAGE: John Bradshaw Layfield & The Cabinit..
- Orlando Jordan talks about the Bashams accompanying him during his United States title defense..
- John Bradshaw Layfield says that he can't afford to have them taken out before his match with Undertaker..
- The Bashams cut in and say they're sick of being "Crash Test Dummies" and said that they QUIT the Cabinit!
- CARLITOS CABANA: Carlito Cool + Booker T & Sharmell..
- Carlito Cool introduces his guest for the evening, Booker T & Sharmell (all smiles now that Angle is on RAW)..
- Booker T says most couples like to go camping, fishing or picnicing but he and Sharmell kick Kurt Angle's ass!
- Carlito Cool wonders what would happen if Sharmell was the next SD! employee to get drafted to RAW..
- Booker T says he's sick of Carlito and the Cabana and has to be held back by Sharmell..
- Sharmell let Booker T loose and he attacked Carlito until he escaped and they through apples at him!
- BACKSTAGE: Carlito Cool & Matt Morgan..
- Carlito Cool yelled at Matt Morgan for not backing him up when Booker T was attacking him..
- Matt Morgan said Carlito told him to stay in the back to prepare for his match with The Big Show..
- MATCH: The Big Show vs Matt Morgan w/Carlito Cool..
- The Big Show was about to choke slam Matt Morgan through the announce table when Carlito hit him with a chair!
- The bell rang and the match was awarded to The Big Show by Disqualification..
- Matt Morgan tried to F5 Big Show, but it was reversed and Big Show chokeslammed Morgan through the table!!!
- UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Olando Jordan vs Hardcore Holly..
- Orlando Jordan scored the pinfall while holding the ropes for leverage to retain the US title..
- IN THE RING: John Heidenreich + The Smackdown! Divas + MNM (Mercury & Nitro w/Melina)..
- Heidenreich came out with a giant two foot hershey chocolate bar, with chocolate all over his face..
- Heidenreich read his latest Disasterpiece, dedicated to Hershey's chocolate as the fans chanted "Heidenreich!"
- The poem was interrupted by the Divas (Joy, Jackie, Lauren, Michelle) coming out throwing chocolate to the fans..
- The divas take turns take making passes at Heidenreich, fighting over the chocolate and blah blah blah..
- MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez) showed up and Melina says there's nothing sweeter than MNM..
- Michelle McCool says they're just trying to have a little fun, and Melina says all they're doing is getting FAT!
- Heidenreich stepped forward to tell Melina not to talk to his friends like that...
- Melina says that she will never be Heidenreich's friend, her friends are the tag team champions.. MNM!
- Melina says Heidenreich runs around the ring acting like a Kindergardener on crack!
- Michelle McCool speared Melina and catfighted her until Heidenreich stepped in and MNM attacked Heidenreich!
- MNM finished Heidenreich off by hitting their Snapshot finisher on him!
- Editor's Note: Melina Perez's performance put all the other divas to shame tonight.. good for her!
- NO DQ MATCH: John Bradshaw Layfield w/Orlando Jordan vs The Undertaker..
- Chris Benoit came down before Undertaker's entrance and brawled with Orlando Jordan to the backstage area..
- John Bradshaw Layfield was left in the ring yelling "Orlando! come back! don't leave me alone out here!!!!"
- The announcers have yet to mention the fact that we still don't know who this weeks draftee is this week..
- They went as far as hyping next weeks show with "who will be drafted" when we don't even know this weeks!
- Randy Orton showed up (obvious by now) at the end of the match and gave The Undertaker an RKO..
- JBL pinned The Undertaker to win the match!
- ON STAGE: Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton yelled at the beaten Undertaker saying that Undertaker better get used to getting RKO'd..
- Rnady Orton proclaims that The Legend Killer is officially on Smackdown!...................
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.