WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
December 16, 2005|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- INTERNET VELOCITY TAPING:
- Sylvan defeated ????? in a dark match..
- Doug Basham defeated Todd Henson by Submission in a dark match..
- Jamie Noble defeated ????? in a dark match..
- William Regal defeated Scotty Too Hotty with help from Paul Burchill..
- Orlando Jordan defeated Sho Funaki..
- Brian Kendrick & Paul London defeated Arch Kincaid & Scotty Charisma..
- OPENING MATCH: The Boogeyman defeated Nunzio w/Big Vito...
- The Boogeyman once again wrestled the match with a clump of live worms hanging out of his mouth!
- BACKSTAGE: "Cowboy" Bob Orton convinced Randy Orton to talk to a sports psychologist tonight..
- Clips were shown of The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels in the first Hell in a Cell..
- Randy Orton told the psychologist that he sees Undertaker everywhere and it's driving him insane..
- Randy Orton spoke about the Hell in a Cell match and says it ruins lives and it destroys men..
- The psychologist explained that Randy Orton had to make a choice between life and death, and make it now..
- BACKSTAGE: Batista & Melina Perez..
- Melina Perez entered Batista's dressing room and started caressing his shoulders and chest..
- Melina Perez tried to get Batista to withdrawl from the match tonight and she would make it worth his while..
- Melina Perez sat down on Batista's leg and began kissing him; he pulled her split-legged onto his lap (lucky!)..
- MATCH: Kid Kash defeated Super Crazy w/The Mexicools..
- The referee sent Juventud Guerrera and Psicosis backstage before the match..
- After the match, Kid Kash tried to hit a brain buster ONTO a folded chair but the Mexicools made the save!
- BACKSTAGE: Randy Orton & Cowboy Bob Orton..
- Randy Orton said he had one of the most important decisions of his life and and will tell the World later..
- BACKSTAGE: Batista & Melina Perez..
- Melina Perez was putting her clothes back on (implying they had sex) and said "Okay, we have a deal, right?"
- Batista replied, "What? No... I'm gonna kill those guys... but thanks for the warm up!"
- Editor's Note: Let's all pray together that this doesn't turn into a pregnancy angle..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Batista & Rey Mysterio defeated MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina) to win the titles!
- Melina Perez shielded herself from the popparatzi, feeling humiliated by Batista taking advantage of her..
- Melina eventually regained her confidence and interfered in the match, pulling Rey Mysterio out to the floor..
- Rey Mysterio played 'face in peril' for a long time before getting the hot tag to Batista, who cleaned house!
- Rey Mysterio recovered and hit a 619 on Nitro (and Melina) and Batista hit Mercury with a Batista-bomb to win!
- Batista & Rey Mysterio capture the WWE Tag Team championships!!
- FLASHBACK: The Undertaker pushing Rikishi off the top of the Cell onto the flatbed of a truck [Armageddon 2000]
- MATCH: Bobby Lashley defeated Paul Burchill w/William Regal..
- INTERVIEW: Kristal Marshall & Matt Hardy + John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Matt Hardy talked about Booker T being "up" in his Best of Seven Series with Chris Benoit..
- John Bradshaw Layfield cut him off and told Matt to "go post it on his website" and tried to pick up Kristal..
- Matt Hardy said he did not appreciate John Bradshaw Layfield interrupting him..
- John Bradshaw Layfield whacked Matt Hardy in the face with one of his crutches and they brawled..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Dr. Hoy (Sports Psychologist)..
- Theodore Long said he needed to know the 411 on Randy Orton fearing his Armageddon main event was in jeopardy..
- Dr. Hoy said he's subject to Doctor-Patient confidentiality and thinks the Hell in a Cell is barbaric!
- BACKSTAGE: Batista & Rey Mysterio + Randy Orton..
- Batista & Rey Mysterio talk about their Champions-vs-Champions match at Armageddon..
- Randy Orton humbly Congratulated Batista and said they will never know who is the "Best"..
- FLASHBACK: Clips of The Undertaker's hellacious Hell in a Cell match against Mankind in 1998..
- MAIN EVENT: Booker T w/Sharmell defeated Matt Hardy..
- John Bradshaw Layfield (on crutches) came out and joined Michael Cole & Tazz on commentary for the match..
- Sharmell came out with a broom, implying that Booker T would "sweep" the Best of Seven Series with Benoit..
- Late in the match, Sharmell distracted the referee while John Layfield attacked Matt Hardy..
- Booker T hit a scissors kick and scored the 1-2-3 to win the match!
- BACKSTAGE: Cowboy Bob Orton made Randy Orton was absolutely sure that he wanted to do this..
- IN THE RING: Randy Orton + Theodore Long + The Undertaker..
- Randy Orton said he has achieved more in his 25 years than most people do in their whole lives..
- Randy Orton then admitted that he has realized that nobody can kill the legend of the Undertaker..
- Randy Orton said the Undertaker has brutalized his oponents in past Cell matches, but he won't brutalize him..
- Randy Orton said he was 25 years old, and has his whole life ahead of him, and announces his WWE retirement!
- Randy Orton said he made a choice to kill one more legend while he still can --- that being his own..
- Theodore Long came out to protest and remind Randy Orton that he has a contract with Smackdown!..
- Theodore Long said if Randy Orton doesn't show up at Armageddon he will sue him for breach of contract..
- Randy Orton said he would rather sit in court with Theodore Long rather than get in a Cell with Undertaker..
- Randy Orton started to walk out when the lights went out and Undertaker's music played over the speaker..
- An army of druids forced Randy Orton back into the ring and lined the isle for the appearance of the Undertaker!
- Randy Orton was face-to-face with Undertaker, who noticed there was one druid left standing in the isle..
- The druid lifted an urn over his head and removed the hood revealing Cowboy Bob Orton!
- Randy Orton kicked The Undertaker between the legs and attacked him and hit an RKO!!
- The Undertaker got up and Randy Orton destroyed him with repeated chairshots!
- One last vicious chairshot to the head put the bloody Undertaker down again!
- Randy Orton smeared the Undertaker's blood accross his chest and yelled at him from above..
- Randy Orton got the urn from his father and smashed it over The Undertaker's bloody forehead!
- Randy Orton told The Undertaker that he would see him this Sunday at Armageddon..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.