WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
March 3, 2006|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- INTERNET VELOCITY TAPING:
- MATCH: Tatanka defeated Booker T w/Sharmell..
- Sharmell quickly joined Michael Cole & Tazz on commentary to complain about Booker T losing his US title..
- Tatanka came off the top rope but Booker T hit him square in the jaw with an extremely impressive super kick!
- The Boogeyman showed up behind Sharmell and distracted Booker T long enough for Tatanka to roll up up 1-2-3!
- MATCH: Randy Orton defeated Super Crazy..
- FEATURE: Footage was shown of John Bradshaw Layfield getting reconstruction surgery on his hand..
- TAG MATCH: MNM (Mercury & Nitro w/Melina) defeated Matt Hardy & Mystery (Road Warrior Animal)..
- After the match, Road Warrior Animal confronted Matt Hardy and attacked his already injured leg!
- WRESTLEMANIA BIG TIME MOMENT: The Undertaker vs Sycho Sid at WrestleMania 13..
- HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCEMENT: "Mean" Gene Okerland will be inducted into the HOF on April 1 in Chicago..
- MATCH: Fit Finlay vs Bobby Lashley ended in a Double Disqualification..
- Late in the match, Finlay took a fit and started throwing a bunch of steel chair into the ring..
- Both men started swinging chairs at eachother until the referee DQ'd them but the brawl continued!
- A crew of referees, officials and security guards tried desperately to pull Lashley & Finlay off of eachother..
- BACKSTAGE: William Regal + Paul Burchill..
- William Regal once again tried to convince Paul Burchill to drop the embarassing pirate gimmick..
- William Regal offered to take Burchill as a tag team partner again if he goes back to the way he was..
- Paul Burchill said he has his first match next week and then cut William Regal's tie off!
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: The Undertaker defeated Kurt Angle by Disqualification..
- Mark Henry interfered causing the DQ and then splashed Undertaker through the announce table!!!!!!!!!!!!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.