WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
September 8, 2006|
Announcers: Michael Cole & JBL
- DARK MATCH: Henry Godwinn defeated Bull Buchanan...
- MATCH: Fit Finlay defeated Rey Mysterio..
- The story of the match was that Rey Mysterio was too distraught over what happened last week with Vickie Guerrero..
- After the match, JBL tried to interview Rey Mysterio about not being himself tonight and wouldn't leave him alone..
- Rey Mysterio tried to left the ring after JBL said the Guerrero family has deemed Mysterio a "piece of trash"..
- NON (UNITED STATES) TITLE MATCH: Mr. Ken Kennedy defeated Danny Giamundo..
- Danny Giamundo was actually recent developmental signee Lawrence Tyler who has been asigned to Deep South Wrestling..
- Editor's Notes: This name change was very strange because there is already a guy named Danny Gimondo (slight mispelling)
- After the match, Mr. Kennedy called out Theodore Long and said if John Cena comes to SD! then he wants to go to RAW...
- Theodore Long then booked Mr. Ken Kennedy vs The Undertaker for the United States title at No Mercy....
- 6-PERSON TAG: Brian Kendrick & Paul London & Ashley Massaro beat Idol Stevens & K.C. James & Michelle McCool..
- MATCH: Bobby Lashley defeated William Regal..
- Big Vito came out and joined commentary and JBL was so disturbed by a "man in a dress" that he left his seat..
- William Regal had rematch was scheduled with Big Vito but he threatened to file a sexual harassment lawsuit..
- MATCH: Mike "The Miz" Mizanin defeated Matt Hardy after Gregory Helms pushed Hardy off the top rope!
- MATCH: Chavo Guerrero w/Vickie Guerrero defeated Tatanka..
- BACKSTAGE: Montel Vontavious Porter said he wants what John Cena makes plus $1 for a salary..
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: King Booker w/Queen Sharmell defeated Batista..
- William Regal interfered and distracted the referee while Fit Finlay whacked Batista with the sheleilie..
- After the match, Fit Finlay continued to attack Batista with the sheleilie and smashed him with a chair!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.