WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
April 13, 2007|
Providence, Rhode Island
Announcers: Michael Cole & JBL
- DARK MATCH: Paul Burchill defeated Flash Funk in a dark match (thanks to Gerald Robinson for sending this information)..
- IN THE RING: Fit Finlay + Mr. Kennedy..
- The match was scheduled to be Mr. Kennedy versus Fit Finlay & Hornswoggle in a Handicap match..
- Mr. Kennedy apologized to Fit Finlay and Hornswoggle and they mutually agreed to call off the match..
- Theodore Long came out and booked Mr. Kennedy & Finlay against The Undertaker & Batista later tonight..
- BACKSTAGE: Michelle McCool discovered Ashley Massaro being attacked by Jillian Hall in a jealous rage...
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Brian Kendrick & Paul London defeated Deuce & Domino by DQ to retain the WWE Tag Team titles..
- Deuce & Domino ignored the referee and were "out of control" which eventually led to getting Disqualified..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Kristal Marshall + Deuce & Domino & Cherry..
- Theodore Long said next week would be the the 400th episode of Smackdown! and had something special for Kristal..
- Deuce & Domino & Cherry came in complaining and Theodore Long suggested next time they play by the rules...
- NON (UNITED STATES) TITLE MATCH: Montel Vontavious Porter defeated Chris Benoit..
- After a great technical match, Montel Vontavious Porter pinned Chris Benoit using the ropes for leverage..
- INTERVIEW: Kristal Marshall & Montel Vontavious Porter (For all the haters: "I told you so!")..
- MATCH: Kane destroyed Shawn Daivari..
- After the match: William Regal & Dave Taylor spinted to the ring and attacked Kane for several minutes..
- Kane fought back and manhandled both of his attackers until they slid out of the ring and retreated..
- VIGNETTE: Mark Henry is returning to SmackDown! (Editor's Note: Oh GOODIE!)
- MAIN EVENT: The Undertaker & Batista defeated Mr. Kennedy & Fit Finlay..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.