WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
September 21, 2007|
Announcers: Michael Cole & JBL
- INTERVIEW: Season Premier Hostess Maria Kanellis with the Ying Yang Brothers + Mr. Vince McMahon..
- Maria Kanellis introduced the Ying Yang Brothers (who the hell are the frickin' Ying Yang Brothers?)..
- Maria brought in Vince McMahon and asked him where Hornswoggle was and he said Hornswoggle wasn't there..
- IN THE RING: NEW World Heavyweight Champion Batista + "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry..
- Batista wore a new suit and was feeling good in "Hotlanta" proclaiming he was the World Heavyweight Champion!
- Batista said he overcame The Great Khali and his friend Rey Mysterio, who he still has a lot of respect for..
- Batista said The Great Khali was excersizing his rematch clause at No Mercy 2007 in a Punjabi Prison match..
- Mark Henry came out and said he could care less about Batista's celebration or the Punjabi Prison Match..
- Mark Henry said The Undertaker will return to SmackDown! next week to face him but wants a warm-up tonight..
- Mark Henry said he wanted a match with Batista and he doesn't even have to put up the World Heavyweight title..
- Batista said Mark Henry was as stupid as he was UGLY (YES!) and agreed to the match later tonight - You're On!
- INTERVIEW: Season Premier Hostess Maria Kanellis with the Ying Yang Brothers + RAW's IC Champion Jeff Hardy..
- Maria and the Ying Yang Brothers welcomed Jeff Hardy, who let the brothers hold his Intercontinental belt..
- MATCH: Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Jamie Noble..
- Jamie Noble saw a green leprecaun hat crouching behind the guard rail but it ended up being Shannon Moore..
- Jamie Noble was thrown off his game due to this prank and quickly lost the match to Jimmy Wang Yang............
- BACKSTAGE: Matt Hardy and Montel Vontavious Porter had a contest throwing football through a hanging tire..
- Matt Hardy wanted to challenge for the U.S. title but MVP said they should focus on the WWE tag team titles..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Deuce & Domino w/Cherry defeated Matt Hardy & Montel Vontavious Porter (c)..
- Late in the match: Montel Vontavious Porter refused to tag in and they started arguing with each other..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long, Ron Simmons, Butch Reed, son & grandson greeted the reverand backstage..
- Theodore Long said he has yet to consumate the relationship but tonight Kristal will Hola Hola Hola!
- IN THE RING (INTERVIEW): Michael Cole & Rey Mysterio + JBL (John Bradshaw Layfield) + Fit Finlay..
- Rey Mysterio said it was great to be back on SmackDown! and congratulated Batista on his title victory..
- Rey Mysterio said, friends or not, he (Mysterio) will some day again become World Heavyweight champion..
- Rey Mysterio talked about getting redemption on Chavo Guerrero and JBL stood up and took offense to that!
- JBL accused Michael Cole of throwing soft-balls but he (JBL) will ask Rey Mysterio some hard questions..
- JBL got very personal and said Rey Mysterio was a disgrace to this country and a disgrace to SmackDown!..
- Rey Mysterio reminded everybody that he retired JBL and asked JBL is he wanted go for round #2 right now..
- JBL took his jacket off and squared off with Mysterio but said his announcers contract wouldn't allow it..
- JBL said he found someone else who wanted to wrestle Rey Mysterio and this person "LOVES TO FIGHT"..
- Fit Finlay came out and took the microphone but instead of talking his sucker-punched Rey Mysterio!
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis with the Ying Yang Brothers + Jimmy Wang Yang + Carlito + Chuck Palumbo..
- Jimmy Wang Yang came in and made jokes about being "brothers from another mother" with the Ying Yangs..
- RAW's Carlito Cool show up but quickly excited when Chuck Palumbo drove in on his Harley Davidson..
- BACKSTAGE: Kristal Marshall & Vickie Guerrero (maid of honor) + The Bridesmaids + ???????????...
- Kristal Marshall was sharing some shampaign with her bridal party when some R&B group came in to sing..
- NON (WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Batista (c) vs. Mark Henry ended in a No Contest when The Great Khali interfered..
- One minute into the match: The Great Khali w/translator came out and Batista abandoned the match to brawl..
- Mark Henry went after Batista, but Batista speared Mark Henry and this allowed Great Khali to attack Batista..
- The Great Khali put the Khali vice-grip on Batista (dejavu?) and was joined by Mark Henry in a double-team!
- The Great Khali finished off World Heavyweight Champion Batista with a Khali-bomb and celebrated afterwards..
- IN THE RING: The Wedding of Theodore Long and Kristal Marshall..
- Vince McMahon, The Coach, most of the WWE Divas, and many of the wrestlers from RAW/SD!/ECW were there..
- All of the road agents came out - and then Hornswoggle showed up and sat next to The Coach & Mr. McMahon..
- Theodore Long (in his hometown) walked down the isle first and stepped into the preciously decorated ring..
- Antoine Long & Michelle McCool, Butch Reed & Torrie Wilson, Vickie Guerrero & Ron Simmons all came down..
- Finally the bride, Kristal Marshall, made her appearance and actually slipped walking up the ring steps!
- The R&B band from before (Jagged Edge) appeared on the stage and sang a song called "Let's Get Married"..
- The crowd absolutely hated what was going on and all the WWE employees looked stupid trying to act excited..
- Jillian Hall interrupted and insulted "Jagged Edge" and said she wanted to sing an special original song..
- Jillian Hall started singing badly until Candice Michelle & Melina Perez got up and dragged her backstage..
- Hornswoggle started horse-playing with The Coach and the fans stood on their feet and chanted "Hornswoggle!"
- They did the "speak now or forever hold your peace" thing and The Godfather showed up with a bunch of hoes!
- Theodore Long said he was happy with Kristal, and then all of the male wrestlers & JBL followed The Godfather..
- Pat Patterson, Jerry Brisco, Vince McMahon, Jonathan Coachman, Hornswoggle, and all of the Divas were left..
- Hornswoggle jumped in the ring and under Kristal's dress and Vince McMahon & The Coach chased him backstage..
- Kristal was freaking but she managed to say "I DO" but then Theodore Long clutched his chest and collapsed!!
- Kristal went absolutely pyscho and they showed close-ups of each Divas face getting unrealistically emotional..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.