TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
August 21, 2002 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- Jerry Lynn pinned AJ Styles in the falls count anywhere match with the cradle piledriver.
- James Storm & Chris Harris b Brian Lee & Ron Harris.
- Lee attacked a plant fan and "lost focus"..
- Chris Harris pinned Ron Harris.
- After the match, Lee & Harris did double H-bombs on both Storm & Harris..
- Sonny Siaki beat Jimmy Yang in a best 2/3 match..
- Brian Lawler pinned Slash after a legdrop off the top rope.
- Low Ki def Red & SATs to retain the X-Title..
- Ron Killings pinned Monty Brown with a totally botched up finish to keep the NWA title.
- AJ Styles pinned Jerry Lynn with a Styles clash on a chair in the no DQ match.
- Jerry Lynn drew AJ Styles 3 falls each in the 10:00 Iron Man match.
- Show ended with a brawl with a masked Bullet who they teased was Bob Armstrong as the mystery foe for Jarrett. They went about 1:00 when Bob came out, showing it wasn't him (they found a hell of a ringer, with the same Bob Armstrong legs, big guns and doing all the Bob Armstrong mannerisms which probably most of the country doesn't even know)..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.