TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
October 16, 2002 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Jorge Estrada + Priscilla + Brian Lawler + April..
- Jorge Estrada says that The King and Priscilla are a couple once again..
- Jorge Estrada brings in his "Priscilla" -- the woman formerly known as Joni..
- Jorge Estrada says he's holding a nation wide Flying Elvis search..
- Brian Lawler comes by looking for his girlfriend, April..
- April started to come out of the same door Syxx-Pac came out of a minute earlier..
- Editor's Note: If you didn't catch on, they're implying April & Syxx-Pac are having an affair..
- MATCH: Brian Lawler pinned David Young..
- April came out with her bags, claiming that she just arrived at the building..
- Brian Lawler is still being abusive towards April (who is sleeping around on him - who's the heel?)..
- Brian Lawler takes a bump outside the ring and lands in April's crotch..
- Brian Lawler acted like it stunk and quickly grabbed Mike Tenay's bottled water to wash out the taste..
- David Young had the match won but April smiled and waved at him and he went into a trance..
- David Young stood there motionless waiting for Brian Lawler to climb the ropes and give him a reverse DDT..
- IN THE RING: Jerry Lynn & Sonny Siaki + Don Harris..
- Jerry Lynn came out, limping badly, but said he'd wrestle Sonny Siaki next week..
- Sonny Siaki came out and told Jerry Lynn that he wasn't going to be a mid-carder for ten years like Lynn was..
- Sonny Siaki & Jerry Lynn then engaged in a series of pull-apart brawls..
- Don Harris eventually came out and ran Sonny Siaki off..
- SITDOWN INTERVIEW: Mike Tenay & Syxx Pac..
- Mike Tenay bring up Syxx's Global Wrestling Federation matches with Jerry Lynn..
- Mike Tenay says that Syxx was "X-Division" before there was an "X-Division"..
- Syxx-Pac (babyface) thanks Tenay and puts over the X-Division as the best action in the world today..
- Mike Tenay talks about Syxx Pac's history with the WCW, the nWo, DX and the WWE..
- Syxx-Pac says everybody knows his reputation of stirring up "shit" in the locker room..
- Syxx-Pac once again puts over Low-Ki saying he's one of the best wrestlers he's ever seen..
- Syxx-Pac says AJ Styles is trying to get respect, and he's gonna get a chance to get some respect tonight..
- Syxx-Pac says he's not proud of the way he won the X-title, but tonight he'll proove himself..
- MATCH: Sonny Siaki pinned Jorge Estrada with the Siakalypse (roll the dice)..
- Jorge Estrada said he was looking for a new Flying Elvis partner..
- Jorge Estrada also has a new valet named Priscilla..
- After the match, Jerry Lynn ran out and attacked Sonny Siaki and they did some more brawling..
- Don Harris came out again and separated the two..
- MATCH: Ace Steel w/Mortimer Plumtree pinned Derek Wylde..
- TAG TEAM MATCH: BG James & Hermie Sadler beat Jeff Jarrett & Bruce..
- Bruce liked getting the pump handle slam from BG James, who suddenly decided he want to do the move..
- Jeff Jarrett & BG James fought up the ramp and Brian Lawler came out and hit BG James with a garbage can!
- Back in the ring, Hermie Sadler pinned Bruce for the victory..
- After the match, Bruce tried to make out with Jeff Jarrett, so Jarrett and gave Bruce a low blow and the Stroke!
- MATCH: Ron Harris pinned Norman Smiley with a sloppy cobra slam..
- After the match, Norman Smiley makes a comeback and goes after Ron Harris..
- Don Harris ran in to save Ron Harris by throwing Norman Smiley out of the ring..
- Then the brothers went nose-to-nose and started shoving each other..
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: James Storm & Chris Harris beat Rick & Chris Michaels..
- Chris Harris pinned Chris Michaels with a sidewalk slam turned into a uranage..
- After the match, the Hotshots ran in and joined the Michaels' in beating down Chris Harris & James Storm..
- X-TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles w/Mortimer Plumtree beat Syxx-Pac via DQ (Syxx retains)..
- Mortimer Plumtree was interfering a lot on AJ Styles' behalf..
- AJ Styles accidentally clotheslined the referee but the match continued..
- Syxx-Pac ends up shoving the referee, who then called for a DQ..
- Syxx-Pac then punched out the referee (who is the fricking heel here?)..
- SITDOWN INTERVIEW: Mike Tenay & Curt Hennig..
- Curt Hennig talked about his days in the AWA, saying that AWA meant Professional Wrestling at its best..
- Mike Tenay says that Curt Hennig has won gold in just about every promotion he's ever worked for..
- Curt Hennig said the TNA fans gave him a generous reaction when he debuted last week..
- Curt Hennig talked about his match with NWA World Champion Ron Killings tonight..
- NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Ron Killings pinned Curt Hennig to retain..
- Ron Killings complained that they were making him defend the title against white guys instead of minorities..
- Mortimer Plumtree, AJ Styles, Ace Steel & Ron Harris watched the match from the entrance way..
- There was a lame referee bump and then everybody decided to interfere in the match..
- Mr. Wrestling III came in and hit Curt Hennig a few times then turned his attention to Ron Killings..
- BG James & Syxx Pac ran in to chase Mr. Wrestling III out of the ring..
- Ace Steel, AJ Styles & Ron Harris to cause way more confusion!!
- Bill Behrens, Don Harris and a team of security guards came out to clear the ring of unwanted wrestlers..
- Referee Scott Armstrong ordered the match to be restarted, so Ron Killings hauled off and punched him out!
- Ron Killings then attacked Jeremy Borash as well as NWA representative Bob Armstrong outside the ring..
- Bob Armstrong ordered Ron Killings to get in the ring or he'd be counted out and lose the title!
- Behind the referee's back, Jeff Jarrett ran in and gave Curt Hennig a low blow..
- Ron Killings rolled in and covered Curt Hennig to get the pinfall..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.