TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
November 6, 2002 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks + Bruce & Lenny Lane..
- Goldy condescending said she thought they had broken up..
- Bruce said Lenny was jealous of his success..
- Lenny didn't say anything..
- Bruce said that Lenny is his "first runner up"..
- Bruce says that if he for some reason can't fulfill his duties as Miss TNA, Lenny will replace him..
- Lenny used a banana as a suggestive prop on his way to the ring..
- Mike Tenay reacted: "Oh, that was subtle."
- Mike Tenay said it is obvious that Lenny and Bruce have kissed and made up..
- MISS TNA CROWN MATCH: Bruce w/Lenny vs Jorge Estrada w/Priscilla..
- Estrada gave a Northern Lights Suplex to Lenny as Lenny attempted interfere..
- Priscilla interfered and Lenny chased her down and threatened to hit her..
- Jorge sling shot over the top rope onto Bruce and Lenny at ringside..
- Bruce slipped on Lenny's banana peel at ringside..
- Lenny tried to revive him, but Bruce couldn't get up before the ten count..
- Estrada wins by COUNT OUT so Bruce retains the Miss TNA crown..
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Sonny Siaki..
- Siaki claimed that Goldy secretly wanted him..
- Siaki said she could become his valet and then he would let her "feel his love"..
- Goldy almost throws up on the spot..
- SEMI FINAL Tournament MATCH: Sonny Siaki vs BG James..
- Jerry Lynn walked to ringside, which distracted Siaki..
- James hit a kneedrop for a two count..
- James hit his pump handle slam for the win..
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & "Wildcat" Chris Harris and "Cowboy" James Storm..
- Storm paced in the background..
- Harris was intensely yelling, saying they weren't going to take any more sh*t..
- Storm then stepped up and said Slash & Lee may be from hell..
- Storm said they haven't seen hell until they get in the ring with them later tonight..
- Goldy shook her head as if someone had just eaten worm in front of her..
- PROMO: Minister James Mitchell..
- Mitchell said his Disciples will follow no rules other than those he gives them..
- Mitchell said he instructed them to pay for their ignorance with their blood..
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Chris Harris & James Storm vs Slash & Brian Lee w/Jim Mitchell..
- Slash was bleeding a minute into the match..
- Mitchell used a spike against Storm's forehead..
- Slash missed a top rope flip splash when Storm moved..
- Storm hot-tagged Harris who cleaned house on Lee and Slash.,
- Harris had Lee pinned, but Mitchell distracted the ref..
- Lee then nailed Harris with a chair and Lee made the cover, Harris kicked out..
- Slash's face was covered in blood by this point..
- Eventually Lee & Slash were DQ'd for refusing to obey the referee..
- Tenay said Mitchell put the quest for the tag titles behind his desire to see Harris & Storm get beaten badly..
- SEMI-FINAL Tournament MATCH: Syxx-Pac vs Brian Lawler w/April..
- Syxx limped to the ring and Lawler attacked him from behind..
- Syxx pinned Lawler and left with April..
- Syxx yelled that no one should get away with hitting a woman..
- Lawler then began crying and tried to fake a heart attack..
- Lawler collapsed on his back in center ring, drawing April's sympathy..
- April ran to the ring in tears to console him..
- TAPED INTERVIEW: Mike Tenay & Ron Killings..
- Ron Killings calmly handed Tenay a contract..
- Ron said that Mr. Wrestling III can get it from Tenay, sign it, and get a title shot..
- RINGSIDE: Mike Tenay & Jeff Jarrett..
- Tenay held the open contract on his hands..
- Jarrett walked out and asked Tenay to enter the ring..
- Tenay entered the ring and asked Jarrett if he wanted to admit he was Mr. Wrestling III..
- Tenay said that if so, sign the contract to get the title shot against Truth..
- Jarrett ripped up the contract and threw it in the air..
- Jarrett said he has waited over 20 weeks for the NWA to give him a world title shot..
- Jarrett said after he wins the tournament finals next week, he would get a title shot..
- Tenay said he has another copy of the contract and Mr. Wrestling III can still sign..
- X-TABLES MATCH: Kid Kash vs Tony Mamaluke vs Joel Maximo vs Jose Maximo vs Ace Steele..
- Steel rammed Mamaluke off a table setting on the top rope into the mat.
- Mamaluke gave Steel a swinging DDT into the table, breaking it, eliminating Steele..
- Joel drove Mamaluke through a table at ringside on his head to eliminate him..
- Jose vs Joel vs Kash..
- Kash set up a table at ringside and gave Jose a Huracanrana onto Joel on the table..
- That eliminated both of the Maximos and gave him the win..
- Kid Kash wins an X-title shot next week..
- IN THE RING: Jeff Jarrett + Curt Hennig..
- Jarrett bragged about being seven time WWF IC Champion and four time WCW World Champion..
- Jarrett said Hennig doesn't have that on his resume..
- Jarrett said Hennig hasn't shown his face all day and instructed the ref to ring the bell..
- Hennig then came out of the crowd dressed in a street clothes and cowboy boots..
- Hennig attacked Jarrett at ringside..
- Hennig & Jarrett brawled through the crowd..
- Finally, they entered the ring and the match started..
- SEMI-FINAL Tournament MATCH: Jeff Jarrett vs Curt Hennig..
- Hennig gave Jarrett a Hennigplex three times in a row..
- Hennig grabbed a belt and the ref called for the bell..
- Jeff Jarrett wins the match by Disqualification..
- MAIN EVENT X-TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles w/Mortimer Plumtree vs Jerry Lynn..
- Sonny Siaki walked out late in the match and tried to interfere..
- Siaki yanked the ref out of the ring at two-count..
- Lynn turned to complain, Siaki waved good bye with a big smile on his face..
- Mortimer wedged a chair between the top and middle ropes..
- Styles shoved Lynn head-first into the chair!
- Styles followed up with a roll-up for a two count..
- Styles then hit his Styles Clash for the apparent finish, but again Lynn kicked out..
- Lynn knocked Styles off balance on the top rope..
- Lynn then gave Styles a top rope superplex for a two count..
- Styles gave Lynn a flapjack face-first slam for another two count..
- Lynn reversed Styles into a piledriver position..
- Styles countered, then Lynn countered and he hit the pumphandle piledriver!
- Lynn scores the pinfall on Styles to capture the NWA TNA X Title!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.