TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
January 14, 2004 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- BACKSTAGE: Jeff Jarrett..
- Jeff Jarrett prepares his "To Do" list:
- 1) Get signatures, 2) find out who masked man is, 3) end Erik Watts' TNA career, etc etc..
- Jeff Jarrett called Thomas T. Stenenbaum and asked for permission to give his big announcement tonight..
- Thomas T. Stenenbaum said it was okay..
- OPENING: New opening video package featuring Randy Savage rapping a new TNA theme song "Are you ready"..
- PARKING LOT: Jeff Jarrett + Masked Man..
- The mystery masked (named El Lione) man attacked Jeff Jarrett in the parking lot as Don Callis called for security..
- El Leon dragged Jeff Jarrett to the ring where the Red-shirt security came out and demolished him!
- Jeff Jarrett confronted Mike Tenay and the two had to be separated by Don West..
- RAWHIDE STRAP MATCH: America's Most Wanted defeated Kevin Northcutt & Legend w/Don Callis..
- After the match, the Red-shirts hung James Storm over the top rope with the rawhide strap..
- Chris Harris grabbed a steel chair and chased the Red-shirts away..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Huston & Shane Douglas & Michael Shane..
- Shane Douglas told Michael Shane that they were trying to hold him down by putting him in a 3-way..
- Shane Douglas said Elix Skipper will go down and have his ass "franchised"!
- 3-WAY DANCE: Michael Shane w/Shane Douglas defeated Low Ki & Christopher Daniels..
- Chris Sabin watched the match from the stage area with the X Title over his shoulder..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Antonio Pena (AAA Promoter)..
- Antonio Pena announced that AAA and TNA had reached an official working agreement..
- On February 11, Antonio Pena would sent the four best AAA wrestlers to face the four best X division wrestlers..
- The special event would be called "The Americas X Cup"..
- MATCH: David Young defeated Simon Diamond..
- Glen Gilbertti was announced as the guest referee and clarified that it doesn't automatically make him an idiot..
- Glen Gilbertti told David Young & Simon Diamond that the loser is "out of the group"..
- Glen Gilbertti turned on Simon Diamond later, giving him a neckbreaker and dragged David Young on top for the pin..
- Johnny Swinger ran out and chased David Young & Glen Gilbertti off..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Jeff Jarrett & Don Callis + Kid Kash..
- Jeff Jarrett demanded that Don Callis tell him why some guy is wearing a mask in 2004..
- Jeff Jarrett told Kid Kash to go get Chris Vaughn's signature in blood..
- MATCH: "The Franchine" Shane Douglas w/Tracy Brooks defeated "Prime Time" Elix Skipper..
- Shane Douglas worked on Elix Skipper's neck throughout the entire match..
- Elix Skipper tapped out to a full-nelson mat submission hold giving Shane Douglas the win!
- After the match, Shane Douglas refused to break the hold, so Low Ki made the save..
- Chris Daniels also came out to help clear the ring -- so Triple X may be reuniting after all..
- IN THE RING: Elix Skipper & Chris Daniels & Low Ki..
- Chris Daniels & Elix Skipper hugged, then Elix Skipper shook hands with Low Ki..
- Chris Daniels & Low Ki were hesitant to shake hands but the fans cheered for it..
- Chris Daniels extended his hand, but Low Ki backed out and refused the handshake..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & "Mr. TNA" AJ Styles (thanks the fans who voted for him)..
- IN THE RING: Kid Kash..
- Kid Kash walked out to the ring and beat up Tiny (the time keeper) and forced him to sign the oath..
- Chris Vaughn ran out and attacked Kid Kash, jump-starting their scheduled match..
- MATCH: Kid Kash defeated Chris Vaughn..
- Kid Kash won, and then forced Chris Vaughn to sign the loyalty contract in his own blood..
- Afterwards, the bell ringer (Tiny), went after Kid Kash, but got beat-down for his efforts..
- Don Harris ran down for the save until the Red-shirts came down and attacked Don Harris..
- America's Most Wanted joined in to clear the ring of the heels and check on Chris Vaughn..
- PROMO: James Mitchell & Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk (against Raven)..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson + James Mitchell & Julio Dinero & CM Punk..
- Sandman had been wondering around backstage during the entire show looking for Raven..
- Scott Hudson claims he found Raven, but instead finds James Mitchell under a hood..
- James Mitchell stated that Raven was in HELL, and there's a chance for Sandman to back out..
- CM Punk said they shared something in common with Sandman, they both followed Raven at one time..
- DOUBLE SINGAPORE CANE HANDICAP MATCH: Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk w/James Mitchell defeated Sandman..
- Punk & Dinero took Sandman down with a pair of kendo sticks to pick up the victory..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Erik Watts/Goldylocks..
- Erik Watts asked Goldylocks to stay away from ringside for this match..
- Goldylocks got upset and asked if he was breaking up with her (I swear, how dumb is she?)..
- Erik Watts said no, he just didn't want her around ringside for the match..
- IN THE RING: Sandman..
- Sandman screamed "Raven.. Where Are You???" demanding he show his face..
- Sandman said he'd be calling Balls Mahoney to be his partner against the Gathering next week..
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Jonny Fairplay is coming to TNA, and "Jonny Fairplay Hates You"..
- MAIN EVENT: Erik Watts & AJ Styles defeated Jeff Jarrett & Abyss..
- If JJ/Abyss wins, Erik Watts is fired; If Watts/Styles win, Styles gets a title shot..
- Jeff Jarrett knocked out Erik Watts with a title belt shot and pinned him to win the match!
- Mike Tenay took it upon himself to inform the referee what had happened..
- Bill Behrens then came to ringside and explained to the referee what had happened..
- The referee ordered the match restarted, and Jeff Jarrett went after Mike Tenay!
- The masked man, El Leon, attacked Jeff Jarrett at ringside to save Mike Tenay from the assult..
- A few minutes later, Goldylocks came down and got up on the apron and yelled at Erik Watts..
- Goldylocks, picking the greatest time for a conversation, said she would not be ignored!
- Goldylocks then gave Abyss a low blow from behind..
- AJ Styles then gave Abyss a sunset flip for the three count to earn a World title shot!
- CONCLUSION: Don Callis & Erik Watts & Jeff Jarrett..
- Con Callis had a fit after the match and said if the decision get overturned, he'd quit TNA forever!
- Erik Watts said if the decision was overturned and AJ Styles didn't get his deserved title rematch, HE would quit!
- Jeff Jarrett said the owners of TNA would never let Don Callis quit because he brings too many people to the table..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.