TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped August 5, 2004 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired August 6, 2004
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- DARK MATCHES:
- MATCH: The Amazing Red defeated Rod Steel (NWA Florida)..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) defeated Mikey Batts & Jerrelle Clark..
- 6-MAN TAG: 3-Live Krew (Killings/James/Konnan) beat Team Canada (Bobby Rude & Eric Young & Johnny Devine)..
- TAG MATCH: America's Most Wanted defeated Antonio Banks & Sal Rinnauro..
- After the match, Team Canada attacked AMW, but 3-Live Krew and Triple X made the save..
- MATCH: "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown defeated Bruce Steele (NWA Florida)..
- RINGSIDE: Raven & Sabu..
- Raven and Sabu suddenly appeared out of nowhere, brawling down around ringside as we take a commercial..
- Sabu did his triple-jump spingboard suicide dive onto Raven who was in the crowd!
- X-DIVISION MATCH: AJ Styles defeated Jason Cross (NWA Wildside)..
- MATCH: Jeff Hardy defeated Gabriel (NWA Wildside)..
- SIX POINTS OF IMPACT: Jeff Hammond talked about the upcoming 20-man X-Division gauntlet..
- IN THE RING: Jeff Jarrett + Jeff Hardy + Ron Killings & Vince Russo & Dusty Rhodes..
- Jeff Jarrett came out and called out Jeff Hardy, not wanting to wait for this Wednesday on PPV..
- Jeff Hardy answered and came to the ring and battled Jeff Jarrett until the Elite Guard took control..
- Jeff Jarrett put Jeff Hardy in a Figure-four-leg-lock until Ron "The Truth" Killings made the save..
- Vince Russo & Dusty Rhodes also came out and Dusty prevented Vince from checking on the condition of Hardy..
- X: Kid Kash & Kazarian & Michael Shane & Petey Williams beat Chris Daniels & Primetime & Sonjay Dutt & Chris Sabin..
- Tracy (with Kazarian & Shane), Dallas (with Kid Kash), and Scott D'Amore (with Petey Williams) were ringside..
- Raven showed up late in the match and prevented Sonjay Dutt from scoring a pinfall..
- Petey Williams ended up pinning Sonjay Dutt after nailing the Canadian Destroyer..
- 3LK (BJ James & Konnan) hit the ring for a brawl..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.