TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped August 26, 2004 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired August 27, 2004
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- DARK MATCHES:
- 3-Live Krew defeated Kid Kash & Dallas & Michael Shane w/Tracy..
- AJ Styles defeated "Baby Bear" Alex Shelley w/Goldylocks..
- SUDDEN DEATH MATCH: Chris Harris vs Christopher Daniels ended in a time limit draw..
- Since James Storm suffered a back injury on the PPV, this was changed to a 1-on-1 match..
- "Judge" Larry Zybzsko ruled that AMW and XXX would face The Naturals in a 3-WAY for the Tag Team titles..
- 6-MAN TAG: Chris Sabin & Amazing Red & Sonjay Dutt defeated Cassidy O'Reilly & John McChesney & Eddie Villa..
- Cassidy O'Reilly is the former parter of Chase Stevens, when they formed a tag team called The Hotshots..
- RINGSIDE: Dusty Rhodes & Don Harris..
- Dusty Rhodes was shown sitting in the audience with the fans, since he was suspended by Vince Russo..
- Director of Security Don Harris came down and joined Dusty Rhodes for a drink..
- 6-MAN TAG: Team Canada (Williams,Rude,Young,Devine) beat Rod & Bruce Steele & Mikey Batts & Jerrelle Clark..
- Scott D'Amore charged at Dusty Rhodes and had a brief brawl, causing Vince Russo to eject Rhodes from the arena..
- MATCH: Abyss w/Alex Shelley & Goldylocks defeated Sonny Siaki..
- Alex Shelley tried to interfere but it backfired, but Abyss won in the end anyway..
- NON (WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Jeff Jarrett defeated Frankie Capone..
- MAIN EVENT: Jeff Hardy defeated Frankie Kazarian w/Michael Shane & Tracy..
- Michael Shane tried to interfere but he accidentally superkicked Frankie Kazarian..
- Monty Brown attacked Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles came down, then Kid Kash & Dallas, then 3LK..
- Show ended with another brawl with the roster flowing out from the locker room..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.