TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped September 2, 2004 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired September 3, 2004
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- DARK MATCHES:
- MATCH: Chris Harris w/James Storm defeated Bobby Rude w/Petey Williams..
- TAG MATCH: Triple X (Elix Skipper & Chris Daniels) defeated Frankie Kazarian & Michael Shane..
- IN THE RING: Jeff Jarrett..
- Jeff Jarrett spoke about his upcoming match against Jeff Hardy this Wednesday on PPV..
- Jeff Jarrett screwed up one of the oldest lines ever he said "Keep your enemies close and your friends closer".
- 6-MAN TAG: 3-Live Krew defeated Nosawa & Alex Shelley & Abyss w/Goldylocks..
- MATCH: Kid Kash w/Dallas defeated Kid Romeo..
- Dallas bought a table to the ring with the letter AJ spray painted on it..
- After the match, Kid Kash & Dallas put Kid Romeo through the table from the top rope!
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) defeated Shark Boy & D-Ray 3000..
- MATCH: Scott D'Amore w/Team Canada defeated Chasyn Rance..
- MATCH: Monty Brown defeated Adam Flash (of CZW fame)..
- After the match, Monty Brown challenged the winner of next Wednesday's Jarrett vs Hardy match..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Dusty Rhodes..
- Dusty Rhodes discussed his upcoming match against Scott D'Amore on Wednesday's PPV..
- SIX POINTS OF IMPACT: Jeff Hammond & Elliot Sadler (As if anybody cares what he thinks)..
- MAIN EVENT: AJ Styles & Jeff Hardy defeated The Elite Guard (Hotstuff Hernandez & Onyx)..
- Vince Russo joined Mike Tenay & Don West at the announce table for the match..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.