TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped January 18, 2005 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired January 28, 2005
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
TNA IMPACT TAPINGS:
- TAG MATCH: Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt defeated Jeff Hardy & Chris Sabin..
- Chris Sabin eventually went to tag in Jeff Hardy, but Abyss appeared and pulled Hardy off the ring apron..
- BACKSTAGE: Diamond Dallas Page & Kevin Nash & Scott Hall..
- MATCH: Chris Candido defeated Sonny Siaki..
- Christopher Daniels joined Mike Tenay and Don West for commentary during the next match..
- Chris Candido reversed the cross bodyblock into a pinfall with two feet on the middle rope!
- BACKSTAGE: Dusty Rhodes & Tracy Brooks & Trinity..
- Dusty Rhodes talked to Tracy Brooks and Trinity about the new tag teams they would bring in next week..
- MATCH: Monty Brown defeated Johnny Devine w/Scott D'Amore..
- Team Canada got involved and Eric Young & Johnny Devine both got the POUNCE... PERIOD!!!!
- Scott Hall ran down and joined Team Canada in beating down Monty Brown until DDP made the save!
- Kevin Nash came down next to help Scott Hall but TNA officials ordered all the men to the back..
- IN-RING INTERVIEW: Mike Tenay & Jeff Jarrett (Discusses Against All Odds)..
- Jeff Jarrett hinted that The Kings of Wrestling were dead as the crowd chanted BORING..
- Jeff Jarrett said that Kevin Nash wanting money from a title reign would lead to his downfall..
- TAG MATCH: The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) defeated Cassidy O'Reilly & Dustin Rhodes..
- Dustin Rhodes came out to replace the injured Erik Watts, while Cassidy O'Reilly worked with an injured hand..
- Raven came out during the match and attacked Erik Watts with a trash can!
- Dustin Rhodes abandoned the match to come to Erik Watts' aid..
- The Naturals hit Caddidy O'Reilly with the "Natural Disaster" finisher for the victory!
- MAIN EVENT: Michael Shane & Frankie Kazarian & Elix Skipper defeated Ron Killings & Konnan & BG James..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.