TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped March 1, 2005 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired March 4, 2005
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
TNA IMPACT TAPINGS:
- ON STAGE: Dusty Rhodes + Apollo..
- Dusty Rhodes welcomed Apollo (from IWA Puerto Rico) to NWA:TNA and talks about the "Open Door Policy"..
- Dusty Rhodes told Jeff Jarrett to be in the ring in 30 minutes with Larry Zybszko and his lawyer..
- MATCH: Chris Sabin defeated Michael Shane..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Monty Brown (talked about Trytan)..
- TAG MATCH: Chris Candido & Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas defeated Elix Skipper & Petey Williams & Mikey Batts..
- BACKSTAGE: Dusty Rhodes & Trinity & Tracy Brooks + David Young..
- David Young asked for one more chance to earn respect and asked for another shot at Jeff Hammond..
- MATCH: Dustin Rhodes defeated "Showtime" Eric Young w/Scott D'Amore..
- Bobby Rude & Johnny Devine tried to interfere but they were cut off by America's Most Wanted..
- IN THE RING: Dusty Rhodes & Trinity & Tracy Brooks + Diamond Dallas Page + Jeff Jarrett's crew..
- Dusty Rhodes asked Diamond Dallas Page if he was ready to become World champion - DDP replied "It's Time!"..
- Jeff Jarrett, New Age Outlaw, Larry Zybzsko and Mr. Daggett came out to the ring next..
- Dusty Rhodes announced that at the PPV the ring would be surrounded by wrestlers who Jarrett hit with his guitar!
- 3-Live Krew appeared.. The Naturals & Chris Candido came down to back up Jeff Jarrett & New Age Outlaw..
- Dusty Rhodes punched Mr. Daggett after exchanging some words with him..
- A huge brawl broke out with everybody fighting around the arena until Kevin Nash came out and cleaned house..
- X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles defeated Kid Kash w/Lance Hoyt to retain..
- Chris Daniels joined Mike Tenay & Don West for commentary on this match..
- BACKSTAGE: Abyss + Jeff Hardy..
- Abyss was throwing a fit backstage looking for Jeff Hardy, throwing stuff around like a mad man..
- Jeff Hardy was shown watching Abyss from his pirtch with Binoculars..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.