TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped April 5, 2005 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired April 8, 2005
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
TNA IMPACT TAPINGS:
- OPENING MATCH: Chris Sabin defeated Michael Shane..
- ON STAGE: Dusty Rhodes talked about Lockdown and said all matches will be inside Six Sides of Steel..
- MATCH: AJ Styles defeated Chase Stevens w/Andy Douglas & Chris Candido..
- TAG MATCH: Dustin Rhodes & Cassidy Riley defeated Lex Lovett & David Young..
- IN-RING INTERVIEW: Mike Tenay & Jeff Jarrett..
- Mike Tenay & Jeff Jarrett talked about the Lethal Lockdown rules, where all weapons will be legal..
- Jeff Jarrett harassed the crowd with his promo until Diamond Dallas Page came out to attack Jeff Jarrett..
- The Outlaw (Billy Gunn) ran down to make the save, but DDP escaped before any harm could be done..
- BACKSTAGE: Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper exchanged words and nearly began to fight..
- MATCH: Gran Apolo w/Sonny Siaki defeated Kid Kash w/Lance Hoyt by Disqialification..
- BACKSTAGE: Kevin Nash & Chris Candido..
- Kevin Nash was shown beating up Chris Candido and The Naturals as the show went off the air..
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.