TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
TNA Impact! on SpikeTV|
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Location: Orlando, Florida
Taped: December 13, 2005
Aired December 17, 2005
Samoa Joe vs Jay Lethal;
Matt Bentley vs Alex Shelley;
Rhino vs Joe Doring;
Team 3-D vs The Diamonds;
Go Back To TNA History
- XPLOSION MATCHES:
- Sonjay Dutt & Austin Aires defeated Diamonds in the Rough (Elix Skipper & David Young w/Simon Diamond)..
- "The Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore defeated Cassidy Riley..
- Chris Sabin & Lance Hoyt defeated Roderick Strong & John Bolen..
- Team Canada (Petey Williams & Bobby Roode & A-1) defeated Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas & Shark Boy..
- RINGSIDE: Jeff Jarrett harassed Mike Tenay wanting to know what was going on and said if TNA wants war, they got war!
- NON (X-DIVISION) TITLE MATCH: Samoa Joe defeated Jay Lethal by Submission..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Konnan & Ron Killings..
- Shane Douglas asked Konnan why he turned on the 4-Live Krew and whacked Kip James with a chair!
- Konnan explained that Kip James was not part of the family and BG James doesn't decide who is Family..
- Ron Killings said he was tired of being in the middle and decides to be done with it and walks away..
- MATCH: Alex Shelley defeated Matt Bentley w/Tracy Brooks..
- "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore appeared on the balcony with a sign that said "X-Division Need to get Punk'd"..
- Alex Shelly brought his camera and tripod to the ring and taped the entire match..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Jeff Jarrett & America's Most Wanted + Gail Kim..
- Jeff Jarrett told America's Most Wanted that they are going to find out who's with them, and who's against them..
- Gail Kim showed up for the first time in weeks and demanded Jeff Jarrett tell her about Jackie Gayda..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Father James Mitchell & Abyss..
- Abyss showed off his disgusting scar on his arm, suffered during the brutal Six Sides of Barbed Wire match..
- James Mitchell proclaimed that Abyss is ready to set his sights on the NWA World Heavyweight title..
- Scott D'Amore showed up and put his arm around James Mitchell and said he had a "business proposal"..
- MATCH: Rhino defeated Joe Doring..
- After the match, Rhino got the microphone as fans chanted "You Got Screwed! You Got Screwed!"..
- Rhino vowed to go through all members of Team Canada to "get that fat little bastard" Scott D'Amore!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Jeff Jarrett & The Diamonds in the Rough..
- Jeff Jarrett asked The Diamonds if they were "with him" (God this crap sucked last year when they did it!)
- Gail Kim showed up and bugged Jeff Jarrett again and said she wanted to talk NOW!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Larry Zbyszko..
- Larry Zbyszko admitted that he lost control of his emotions and said TNA management wants Raven gone..
- TAG MATCH: Team 3-D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) defeated Elix Skipper & David Young w/Simon Diamond..
- In perhaps the biggest shock in TNA history, former WWE employed Dave Hebner appeared on stage taking notes..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Jeff Jarrett & Scott D'Amore & Team Canada..
- Scott D'Amore reported that his meeting with Monty Brown didn't go as well as planned..
- Gail Kim was standing there filing her nails, and Jarrett asked her "What's wrong?" and she said "Nothing.."..
- IN THE RING: Jeff Jarrett and a bunch of other guys (the crowd chanted "Boring! Boring! Boring!")..
- Gail Kim & America's Most Wanted, James Mitchell & Abyss, Scott D'Amore & Team Canada were in the ring..
- Jeff Jarrett went down the line asking each wrestler "Are you with me? or against me?"..
- Scott D'Amore = With | AMW = With | Abyss = With | Jeff Jarrett then called out Monty Brown..
- Monty Brown said he never liked Jeff Jarrett because he's a liar but what he said makes sense..
- Monty Brown said if it's a battle of attrition then the Alpha Male is "all in" and shook Jarrett's hand!
- Suddenly the lights began flashing and the scorpion logo came up on the screen..
- Christian Cage, Team 3-D and Rhino appeared on the stage with Sting's music playing!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.