TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
TNA Impact! on SpikeTV|
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Location: Orlando, Florida
Taped: February 14, 2006
Aired February 18, 2006
Christian Cage victory speech;
Jay Lethal vs Shannon Moore vs Roderick Strong;
LAX vs La Migra (Morgan & Modest & Drago);
Christopher Daniels vs Austin Aries;
Jeff Jarrett blackmails Jackie Gayda;
Team 3-D & The Truth vs Team Canada;
Go Back To TNA History
- XPLOSION TAPING:
- IN THE RING: Christian Cage..
- Christian Cage said he was waiting 12 long years to hold up the NWA World Heavyweight Championship belt..
- Christian Cage dedicated his victory at Against All Odds to all the people who have been held back before..
- Christian Cage said he came to TNA to wrestle for REAL fans who know what they want and you CAN'T FOOL FANS..
- Christian Cage said that the NWA title was the most prestigous in wrestling and named some former champions..
- Christian Cage said the #1 Contender was Monty Brown, who he will defend the NWA title against at Destination-X..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Jeff Jarrett & Scott D'Amore & Gail Kim & Eric Young..
- Jeff Jarrett said the King of the Mountain got screwed but he'll take a negitive and turn it into a positive..
- Jeff Jarrett said he was confident because he made Sting quit after only match with the King of the Mountain..
- Eric Young mumbled that Sting wasn't gone, and Jeff Jarrett scolded him and told him to shut up about that!
- Scott D'Amore handed over a "copy" of the secret tape and threatened to show it if Jackie Gayda didn't leave..
- TEAM TNA QUALIFYING 3-WAY: Jay Lethal defeated Shannon Moore and Roderick Strong!
- TNA is bringing back the World X-Cup and will have qualifying matches to form a team to represent TNA..
- Jay Lethal pinned Roderick Strong after a Full-nelson Release suplex to score another upset victory!
- VIDEO PACKAGE: Ron "The Truth" Killings talks about his background in the music industry and wrestling..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & The James Gang + Bob Armstrong..
- The James Gang talked about facing LAX in a 2-on-3 to get revenge for what happened at Against All Odds..
- Bob (Armstrong) James came in and said Konnon took his pride and said he would be their tag team partner..
- BG & Kip James protested but Bob insisted and BG James said "Oh man! Mom is gonna KILL me!!"
- SIX MAN TAG: LAX (Konnan & Homicide & Machete) beat La Migra (Donovan Morgan & Mike Modest & Ryan Drago)..
- Mike Tenay explained that La Migra translates to "Immigration" making them essentially "The Border Patrol"..
- After the match, LAX whipped La Migra with strapes and Konnan cut a promo on Bullet Bob Armstrong..
- Konnan said he knew Bob Armstrong didn't have a wrestling lisence and needs one before he fights Konnan..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Larry Zbyszko & Samoa Joe..
- Larry Zybszko said the championship committee is very proud of their X-Division Champion Samoa Joe..
- Larry Zbyszko announced an Ultimate-X match between Joe, Chris Daniels and AJ Styles Destination-X..
- Samoa Joe said he didn't think Larry Zbyszko was that dumb because he'll do anything to survive that match..
- X-DIVISION MATCH: Christopher Daniels defeated Austin Aries by Disqualification..
- Christopher Daniels used Samoa Joe's Rear Naked Choke causing Samoa Joe to run in and cause the DQ..
- Samoa Joe attacked Christopher Daniels repeatedly until AJ Styles ran down and whacked Joe with a chair!
- Samoa Joe bailed out and AJ Styles told Christopher Daniels "Just so you know, this wasn't for you!"..
- BACKSTAGE: Team 3-D met up with Ron Killings backstage and shared a heart warming WUSSSUPPPP!!!
- VIEWING PARTY: Jeff Jarrett & Scott D'Amore & Alex Shelley & Gail Kim & Eric Young + Gail Kim..
- Alex Shelley was about to show his video that featured some incriminating evidence against Jackie Gayda..
- Jackie Gayda showed up and grabbed the tape and proclaimed that Jeff Jarrett won and agreed to leave..
- Jeff Jarrett then used the tape as blackmail to make Jackie Gayda join his group and do what he tells her..
- Jeff Jarrett instructed Alex Shelley & Eric Young to get video footage that prooves that Sting is a quitter..
- Scott D'Amore & Gail Kim laughed and sarcastically welcomed Jackie Gayda into the group..
- SIX MAN TAG: Ron Killings & Team 3-D (Brothers Ray & Devon) beat Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Petey Williams & A-1)..
- After the match, America's Most Wanted attacked Ron Killings and handcuffed him to the ropes..
- Rhino rand own and made the save -- setting up a Tag Team title match for NEXT WEEK!
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Monty Brown..
- Monty Brown said he was going to show people how to hunt and entered Christian Cage's dressing rooom..
- TNA Impact went off the air at this point............................
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.