TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: December 14, 2006 (Taped: December 11, 2006)
Go Back To TNA History
- KICKOFF: Kurt Angle was shown aggressively walking around backstage looking for Samoa Joe..
- IN THE RING: Robert Roode & Miss Brooks + Kurt Angle..
- Robert Roode said he wasn't a happy man and demanded that Eric Young come out and sign a contract with his company..
- Kurt Angle came out and Robert Roode backed down and quickly left the ring so Kurt Angle could address Samoa Joe..
- Kurt Angle looked like he was going to have a nervous break-down over tapping out to Samoa Joe at Turning Point..
- Kurt Angle demanded a rematch and Samoa Joe came on the big screen and turned down the challenge made by Angle..
- Kurt Angle then attacked announcer Don West at ringside and put him in the ankle lock as Mike Tenay freaked out!
- NON (NWA WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Abyss w/Father James Mitchell defeated Ron "The Truth" Killings..
- RINGSIDE: The Face of TNA Management Jim Cornette joined Mike Tenay on commentary..
- INTERVIEW: Latisha & Christian Cage & Tomko..
- Christian Cage said Abyss owes him a title shot and gave him til the end of the hour to accept the challenge..
- BACKSTAGE: Miss Brooks was begging Eric Young to sign a Robert Roode Inc. contract but he was avoiding her..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle asked Eric Young where Samoa Joe was and gave him a vicious uppercut!
- POPARATZI CHALLENGE SERIES STAGE 2: Kevin Nash had a Push-up contest with the X-Division wrestlers..
- Jay Lethal defeated Austin Starr and Alex Shelley and Senshi and Sonjay Dutt -- this had minor funny moments..
- MATCH: Petey Williams defeated Christopher Daniels (Champion)..
- Chris Sabin came down and took the X-Division championship belt but Jerry Lynn ran down and grabbed it from Sabin..
- Chris Sabin ran away and Christopher Daniels saw Jerry Lynn holding his belt so he blamed Lynn and attacked him!
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle continued to go crazy looking for Samoa Joe and gave referee Slick Johnson an Anklelock!
- VOODOO KIN MAFIA: They did a recap of the $1,000,000 Challenge and talked about Vince McMahon's ethics..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle + So-Cal Val + Jim Cornette..
- Kurt Angle came to the ring and assaulted So-Cal Val (first time she's been called by name on Television)...
- Jim Cornette stepped into the ring and said Samoa Joe's contract reads that he cannot be forced into a rematch..
- Jim Cornette said 1-on-1 matches are covered but he IS allowed to book a tag team match with Joe & ? vs Kurt & ?..
- Jim Cornette said he would give Kurt Angle the opportunity to change Samoa Joe's mind "Olympic Style" next week..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & America's Most Wanted & Gail Kim (They are back on the same page again)..
- TITLES VS UNITY MATCH: LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) defeated America's Most Wanted w/Gail Kim..
- If Chris Harris & James Storm do not win the Tag Team titles they will be forced to split up permanently..
- LAX's manager Konnan was locked in a shark cage for the match to prevent him from interfering in the match..
- A few minutes into the match, James Storm turned heel and smashed a beer bottle over his partner's head!
- Gail Kim came in and checked on Chris Harris as Petey Williams came down and got shoved by James Storm!
- IN THE RING: Christian Cage & Tomko + Abyss + Jim Cornette + Sting..
- Christian had given Abyss until the end of the show to accept his challenge of Tomko would tell Abyss' secret..
- Christian Cage was about to tell the secret when Abyss came down and brawled with Tomko and Christian Cage..
- As the referees were separating everyone, Abyss punched referee Earl Hebner and beat up the other referees!
- Jim Cornette entered the ring and Abyss grabbed him by the throat and the lights went off and Sting appeared!
- Sting influenced Abyss to release Jim Cornette from his grasp and grab Father James Mitchell instead!
- Abyss was conflicted and eventually let go of his manager as Sting backed up the ramp watching Abyss...
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.