TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: August 23, 2007 (Taped: July 30, 2007)
Go Back To TNA History
- PARKING LOT: Jeremy Borash asked Kurt Angle why he would put his wife (Karen) in such a risky position..
- Kurt Angle (carrying all his belts) had a hard time getting his wife to get out of the car and into the building..
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Kaz (Frankie Kazarian) & Gail Kim defeated Robert Roode & Tracy Brooks..
- After the match: Robert Roode blamed Tracy Brooks and said he owns her and threatened to fire her!
- Kaz stood up for Tracy Brooks and knocked Robert Roode out of the right with a botched Yakuza kick..
- Kaz got the mic and called Robert Roode a "prick" and said Roode doesn't know how to treat a "real lady"..
- CHRISTIANS HOUSE: Christian Cage & A.J. Styles & Tomko..
- Christian Cage was milking his head injury while A.J. Styles nursed him and Tomko stood there rolling his eyes..
- VIGNETTE: Cowboy James Storm was driving around looking for Rhino who he says has taken up drinking again..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle begged Jim Cornette to let Karen Angle off the hook or asked for a tag partner..
- MATCH: Ron "The Truth" Killings defeated "Showtime" Eric Young...
- They said Dustin Rhodes was in the building watching the match and he's cheering for Eric Young..
- Ron Killings introduced Adam "Pacman" Jones - who spray-painted his autograph on Eric Young's back!
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Team 3-D (Brothers Ray & Devon)..
- Brother Ray said the Steiner Brothers made them humble at Hard Justice and apoligized for previous comments..
- Brother Ray apologized to Jeremy Borash and the iMPACT Zone fans and said they would refocus on the Tag titles..
- IN THE RING: A.J. Styles & Tomko + Samoa Joe + Christian Cage..
- A.J. Styles & Tomko tried to attack Samoa Joe but Joe fought back and dragged Styles out to the six-sided ring..
- Samoa Joe beat-up on A.J. Styles until Tomko distracted Joe while Christian whacked Joe from behind with a chair!
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Kurt Angle & Karen Angle..
- Kurt Angle made fun of Karen Angle's outfit by saying "hello? Are you a wrestler or a baton twirler?"
- Karen Angle got up and said Kurt Angle better find a way to get her out of having to wrestle tonight!
- VIGNETTE: Father James Mitchell said Judas Mesias is about to be unleashed on the World..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Kurt Angle w/Karen Angle defeated The Steiner Brothers..
- The stipulation is that if the Steiners win, they get five minutes with Karen Angle (whatever that means)..
- Team 3-D interfered and gave Rick Steiner a 3-D and helped Kurt Angle win and thus saved Karen Angle..
- Team 3-D then picked up Scott Steiner and gave him a 3-D and Super-bombed Rick Steiner through a Table!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.