TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: October 25, 2007 (Taped: October 15, 2007)
Go Back To TNA History
- DARK MATCH: Gail Kim defeated Jessika James (aka Lady Poison from Booker T's PWA)..
- BACKSTAGE: Jeremy Borash & Kurt Angle & Karen Angle + Kevin Nash..
- Kurt Angle & Karen Nash met Kevin Nash as he arrived at the building and kissed up to him with a present..
- Kevin Nash wasn't impressed with the gift and said he looked forward to Sting kicking Kurt's ass tonight..
- 8-MAN TAG: The Steiner Brothers & LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) defeated Voodoo Kin Mafia & A.J. Styles & Tomko..
- A masked Latino Nation member (probably female) came out gave Homicide a weapon, which he used to win the match..
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Louthan & Sting..
- Sting told Kurt Angle to imagine what he would have done if somebody put a hand on one of his children..
- Sting said that Kurt Angle should think long and hard, and realize that is what he is in store for tonight..
- BACKSTAGE: Jeremy Borash & Kurt Angle & Karen Angle..
- Kurt Angle told Karen Angle to go have sex with Kevin Nash to smooth things over with him..
- FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TOURNAMENT: "Cowboy" James Storm w/Jackie Moore defeated "Showtime" Eric Young...
- Jackie Moore wanted to give Eric Young a cold beer after the match, but James Storm grabbed it from her..
- Jackie Moore convinced James Storm to toss the beer into the ring so Eric Young could chug it down!
- BACKSTAGE: Jeremy Borash & Karen Angle + Kevin Nash..
- Karen Angle tried to seduce Kevin Nash, who pretended to be into it and then dropped her onto the couch..
- Kevin Nash said all the implants and enhancements doesn't change the fact that Karen is still an Angle..
- SIT-DOWN INTERVIEW: Mike Tenay & Team 3-D (Brothers Ray & Devon)..
- Brother Devon talked about getting the short end of the stick ever since they came to TNA..
- Brother Devon said they are going to reak havoc until they get back the TNA World Tag Team titles..
- Brother Ray said that nobody cares about the X-Division and called them all a bunch of little boys..
- Brothee Ray said they would take it out on the Motor City Machine Guns and the rest of the X-Division..
- X-DIVISION 4-WAY: Petey Williams vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Shark Boy vs. Havok ended in a No Contest when Team 3-D interfered..
- While all four X-Division wrestlers were down on the floor, Team 3-D came out and destroyed them with a kendo stick..
- Team 3-D whipped Shark Boy between the legs with a leather belt and Brother Devon found two tables under the ring..
- Team 3-D set up the two tables and simoltaneously power-bombed Petey Williams & Havok through the wooden tables..
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Louthan & Robert Roode & Tracy Brooks (Roode talked about why he attacked Samoa Joe last week)..
- TNA WORLD TITLE MATCH: Kurt Angle w/Karen Angle defeated Sting to recapture the TNA World Heavyweight title..
- Mid-way through the match: Kevin Nash came down and took a seat at ringside to "watch Sting kick Angle's ass"..
- Kevin Nash made a point of walking away when Sting fell to the floor - a few minutes later Sting punched Nash!
- Sting locked in the Scorpion Deathlock on Kurt Angle but broke it to go over and knock Kevin Nash off the apron..
- Kurt Angle recovered and hit Sting with an Angle-Slam and scored the 1-2-3 to recapture the NWA World Championship!
- After the match: A grinning Kevin Nash tried to shake hands with Kurt Angle, but Angle gave him the middle finger!
- ALSO: Referee Earl Hebner and Rudy Charles started argueing over the bad decision until Jim Cornette hit the ring..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette and referees Earl Hebner, "Senoir Referee" Rudy Charles and the other guy..
- Jim Cornette told the referees to act like grown men and said they would go watch the video tape backstage..
- Mike Tenay stood up and confronted Jim Cornette, who told Mr. Tenay to "sit down, shut up, and do your job!"
- Right in the middle of the Knockouts match, Mike Tenay stood up and walked backstage to confront Jim Cornette..
- KNOCKOUTS MATCH: Amazing Kong (as Awesome Kong) defeated Angel Williams..
- Awesome Kong came down with a promotional photo of Gail Kim and couldn't take her eyes off of it..
- BACKSTAGE: Abyss was throwing a fit backstage when he was attacked by Black Reign w/Father James Mitchell..
- Black Reign spiked Abyss on the top of the head with the Darkness Falls weapon and put his head in a vice!
- Black Reign & James Mitchell duct taped Abyss' hands and tightened the vice around Abyss' head (pretty sick)..
- Black Reign then taunted the immobile Abyss by letting Misty the Rat crawl all over his face as he screamed..
- CORNETTES OFFICE: Kevin Nash demanded a match with Kurt Angle - Nash & Matt Morgan started to brawl..
- FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TOURNAMENT: Junior Fatu defeated Robert Roode w/Tracy Brooks..
- Christian Cage came down with a Ladder and joined Don West at the commentary table (Thank You, Christian!)..
- Junior Fatu went for the running butt-smash but Robert Roode moved the referee got inadvertantly squashed..
- Junior Fatu super-kickered Robert Roode and then gave both Roode and the referee a stinkface in the corner..
- Robert Roode ordered Tracy Brooks to give him a chair, and he yanked the chair right out from under her..
- Samoa Joe came out and grabbed the chair and whacked Robert Roode with it and helped Fatu win the match!
- After the Match: Samoa Joe then chased his current rival Christian Cage away from the six sided ring..
- PARKING LOT: Kevin Nash chased Kurt Angle to the parking lot where Angle drove off leaving Karen behind!
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Mike Tenay + Sting..
- Jim Cornette apoligized for snapping at Mike Tenay earlier, saying that it was a tense situation..
- Mike Tenay told Jim Cornette to get to the bottom of it - Cornette said he has confered with the referees..
- Jim Cornette said after reviewing the tape he said Kevin Nash didn't attack Sting - Sting attacked Nash..
- Jim Cornette said the decision stands and Kurt Angle will remain the official TNA World Heavyweight title..
- Jim Cornette booked Kurt Angle & Kevin Nash vs. Sting & ????? at the next Pay-Per-View called "Genesis"..
- Sting showed up and said he would come up with his own tag team partner for the main event of Genesis..
- Jim Cornette agreed to that, but added that the winner of the pinfall would be crowd new TNA World Champion!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.