TNA PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- November 13, 2005 - Orlando, Florida - Universal Studios;
- GENESIS LINE-UP ():
- Shark Boy beat Nigel McGuinness (debut) -Pre Show-;
- Diamonds In The Rough beat The Naturals & Lance Hoyt;
- Raven defeated PJ Palaco (formerly Justin Credible);
- 3-Live Krew beat Team Canada -Kip James referee-;
- Monty Brown beat Jeff Hardy -#1 Contenders Match-;
- Christian Cage debuted in TNA and cut a promo;
- Eight-man Tag Team Elimination X Match-;
Daniels/Joe/Shelley/Strong vs Sabin/Bentley/Dutt/Aries;
- Abyss w/Father James Mitchell beat Sabu -No DQ-;
- AJ Styles beat Petey Williams -X Division Title-;
- Rhino & Team 3-D defeated Jeff Jarrett & AMW;
- PRE-SHOW: Hosted by Jeremy Borash & Shane Douglas..
- Jeremy Borash & Shane Douglas ran down the card and hyped the debut of a "major aquisition"..
- MATCH: Shark Boy defeated Nigel McGuinness (TNA debut)..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Team Canada (Scott D'Amore said he would be busy backstage tonight)..
- 6-MAN TAG: Simon Diamond & Elix Skipper & David Young defeated The Naturals & Lance Hoyt..
- Raven arrived at the building threatening to get back at Director of Authority Larry Zbyszko..
- KICKOFF: An "In memory of Eddie Guerrero" screen was shown at the beginning of the show..
- OPENING MATCH: Raven defeated PJ Palaco (formerly known as Justin Credible)..
- Larry Zbyszko's offered Raven his release again. Raven just gave Zbyszko the middle finger!
- Larry Zbyszko vowed to make Raven's life a living hell and introduced his opponent -- PJ Palaco..
- HOCKEY STICK STREET FIGHT: 3-Live Krew defeated Team Canada with Kip James as referee..
- 3-Live Krew = Ron Killings & BG James & Konnan | Team Canada = Bobby Roode & Eric Young & A-1..
- Konnan acknowledged the death of Eddie Guerrero, a very close personal friend of his for many years..
- Several hockey sticks hung from various corners of the ring and could be used if retreived..
- After the match, Konnan finally accepted Kip James and shook his hand..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Father James Mitchell & Abyss (Talked about Abyss' fear of barbed wire)..
- IN THE RING: Christian Cage! + Scott D'Amore & Bobby Roode..
- Christian Cage made his debut in TNA, not that it was a secret by any stretch of the imagination..
- Christian Cage said he came to TNA because he didn't want 20-minute promos or grown men playing doctor..
- Christian Cage explained that he wasn't fired, or low-balled, by WWE, but simply chose to leave..
- Christain Cage declared himself the best performer in wrestling and he was tired of egos and politics!
- Christian Cage said his goal was to capture the NWA World Heavyweight title from Jeff Jarrett..
- Scott D'Amore & Bobby Roode came out and gave Christian Cage a Team Canada t-Shirt (TN-eh-)..
- Scott D'Amore gave Christian Cage until the end of the night to decide to join Team Canada....
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Monty Brown defeated Jeff Hardy..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Roderick Strong & Alex Shelley & Christopher Daniels
- ELIMINATION X: Daniels & Joe & Strong & Shelley beat Aries & Dutt & Sabin & Bentley..
- Team #1: Christopher Daniels & Samoa Joe & Roderick Strong & Alex Shelley..
- Team #2: Austin Aries & Sonjay Dutt & Chris Sabin & Matt Bentley w/Tracy Brooks..
- ~~Roderick Strong was eliminated by Austin Aries by pinfall after a 450 splash..
- ~~Austin Aries was eliminated by Christopher Daniels..
- ~~Sonjay Dutt was eliminated by Alex Shelley by Submission..
- ~~Alex Shelley was eliminated by Matt Bentley by pinfall after a Superkick!
- ~~Matt Bentley was eliminated by Samoa Joe after a Muscle Buster and a Kokina Clutch..
- ~~Chris Sabin was eliminated by Christopher Daniels by pinfall after the Angels Wings..
- Christopher Daniels & Samoa Joe were the remaining survivors and had a confrontation..
- Samoa Joe gave Chris Daniels a chairshot and hit him with a pair of Muscle Busters on the chair!
- Christopher Daniels was stretchered out as AJ Styles came down to ringside..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Jeff Jarrett & America's Most Wanted & Gail Kim..
- NO DQ MATCH: Abyss w/Father James Mitchell defeated Sabu..
- Late in the match, Abyss chokeslammed Sabu into a pile of thumb tacks!
- Abyss gave Sabu the Black Hole Slam onto a steel chair wrapped with barbed wire.......
- X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles defeated Petey Williams w/A-1 to retain..
- Samoa Joe came out to watch the match, which was a distraction for AJ Styles..
- AJ Styles rubbed it in Samoa Joe's face by hitting Petey Williams with a Super Styles Clash for the win!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Team 3-D & Rhino..
- Brother Ray, Brother Devon & Rhino all had "Eddie" printed on their white tape wrapped wrists..
- STREET FIGHT: Rhino & Brother Ray & Brother Devon beat Jeff Jarrett & Chris Harris & James Storm w/Gail Kim..
- The match began with an intense brawl all over the Impact Zone and through the sea of rabid TNA fans..
- Brother Ray introduced a Cheese Grater into the match and immediately cut the forehead of James Storm..
- Rhino tried to GORE Jeff Jarrett through a table, but James Storm stepped in and kicked Rhino..
- A few minutes later, America's Most Wanted hit Brother Devon with the Hart Attack but only got a two count..
- America's Most Wanted attempted to hit a Death Sentence onto the table but was interrupted by Brother Ray..
- Brother Ray & Brother Devon hit James Storm with the 3-D and pinned him to win the match for their team!
- After the match, Jeff Jarrett smashed a guitar over the head of Rhino as Team Canada ran to the ring..
- Team Canada & Jeff Jarrett went after Brother Devon until Christian Cage ran down to get involved..
- Everyone wondered who Christian Cage would side with, and responded by shaking the hand of Scott D'Amore!
- However, Christian Cage quickly turned and hit Scott D'Amore with the Unprettier!!!!!!!!!!!
- Christian Cage & Team 3-D then put Jeff Jarrett (NWA World Champion) through a table with a 3-D!
- Christian Cage ripped off his Team Canada shirt to reveal a TNA shirt as fans chanted "Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!"..
- Christian Cage said he was going to become the NWA World champion because "That How I Rolls!"
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To TNA History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.