WWE tag team legends The Hart Foundation
WWE Monday Night RAW
Location: Greenville, SC
Date: November 4, 2013
Commentators: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, and JBL
Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with CM Punk coming to the ring to a big pop.
CM Punk vs. Luke Harper
Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW and is joined by JBL and Jerry Lawler. We see footage from last week’s RAW where CM Punk was attacked by Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family. Out next comes The Wyatt Family. It will be Punk going at it with Luke Harper.
Bray and Erick Rowan watch the match from ringside. Harper and Punk go at it. Harper nails a huge right hand in the corner. Harper with more offense in the corners. Harper drops Punk with a big uppercut and chokes him with a boot. They trade shots and Punk back drops Harper over the top rope. Punk goes for a suicide dive but runs into a big forearm shot from Harper. 2 count by Harper. Harper keeps control as fans chant for Punk. Harper with a gator roll now.
Harper misses a big boot in the corner and falls outside to the floor. Punk runs and hits a suicide dive, sending Harper into the announce table. Rowan creeps over towards Punk as Bray looks on and we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Harper has taken back control. During the commercial, Punk got leveled by a big boot after being distracted by Rowan. Harper drops Punk against the ropes now and steps on him. Harper catapults Punk under the second rope. Harper drops a big elbow for a 2 count. Harper with more offense and another pin attempt. Harper wails away on Punk and rakes at his face. Harper with another gator roll. Punk makes a comeback and nails a high elbow. Punk with a tornado DDT.
Harper fights back and they trade shots in the middle of the ring. Punk nails a dropkick, a clothesline and a neckbreaker. Wyatt yells from his rocking chair at ringside. Punk nails the high knee in the corner and a clothesline. Punk goes to the top but instead leaps out onto Rowan on the floor. Harper brings Punk back in the ring by his neck. Punk nails a roundhouse kick as he’s on the apron. Punk springboards in but flies right into a big boot. Harper spins the big clothesline but Punk counters with a roll-up for the win.
Winner: CM Punk
– After the match, Rowan attacks Punk from behind and they beat him down 2 on 1. Fans chant “yes!” as Bray Wyatt enters the ring. Daniel Bryan runs out with a steel chair. Rowan takes a chair shot first and then Harper. Bray stops Bryan but Punk sends Bray out of the ring. Punk clears the ring with the chair. Punk and Bryan stand tall in the ring as The Wyatts re-group on the floor. Punk’s music hits as Wyatt laughs from ringside.
– We see footage from Triple H’s recent interview with Michael Cole where he banned Big Show for life.
– Fans can vote on the WWE App for Randy Orton’s opponent tonight – Dolph Ziggler, The Miz or Big E Langston.
– Still to come, Damien Sandow and The Real Americans vs. John Cena, Goldust and Cody Rhodes. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see footage of Daniel Bryan saving CM Punk from The Wyatt Family just a few minutes ago. Renee Young is backstage with Punk. He says he didn’t expect a fair fight, he’s used to being outnumbered. Punk says he didn’t realize he’s not the only one with an issue with The Wyatts. Punk walks off.
– Michael Cole goes live on the phone with Paul Heyman. Heyman says he’s in Europe seeing numerous specialists about the injuries he suffered at Hell in a Cell. Heyman said he has spine trauma, bruised vertebrae and some other injuries. Heyman says what Punk did to him was a travesty. Heyman says it’s inexcusable. He starts sobbing and says Punk and the whole WWE Universe owes him an apology. Cole asks Heyman if he’s crying and Heyman hangs up on him.
Ryback vs. The Great Khali
We go to the ring and out first comes Ryback. We see footage from the WWE App earlier tonight. Ryback smashed some cake on Hornswoggle’s head and threatened Santino Marella. This led to the next match. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Great Khali is out with Santino Marella and Hornswoggle. Khali overpowers Ryback to start the match and beats him up in the corner. Khali with big chops in the corner now. Ryback turns it around and nails a big clothesline in the corner. Khali knocks him down with big right hands. Ryback ends up getting the win with a huge Meathook clothesline.
– After the match, Ryback leaves the ring. Santino and Hornswoggle enter to check on Khali. Ryback turns around and pulls Santino out of the ring. Ryback beats Santino up and sends him into the fan barrier.
– We get a look back at Big Show helping Cody Rhodes and Goldust win the WWE Tag Team Titles.
Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out comes Kofi Kingston before returning to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio is in the ring waving a Mexican flag. Del Rio strikes first and beats Kofi into the corner. Kofi turns it around and unloads on Del Rio. Del Rio with a big kick to the gut and a headbutt. Del Rio works Kofi over but Kofi takes him down with an elbow. Kofi clotheslines Del Rio to the floor. Kofi runs the ropes and leaps out but jumps too far and barely hits Del Rio, landing on the floor instead. Kofi brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. Del Rio blocks a kick and stomps Kofi down. Del Rio keeps control and works Kofi over on the ropes.
Del Rio keeps control and goes for another pin attempt. Del Rio mocks Kofi’s Boom Drop. Del Rio with a big kick in the corner and another pin attempt. Del Rio with more offense and pin attempts. Del Rio misses an enziguri as Kofi moves. Kofi nails Del Rio from the top for a close 2 count. Kofi fights back and nails a big crossbody for 2. Kofi with more offense now, including a dropkick. Kofi misses a kick and Del Rio nails a low kick to the gut. Kofi with a roll up for 2. Del Rio counters and applies the cross armbreaker for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
– We get a look at the Big Show vs. The Authority feud.
– Fans can vote now for Randy Orton’s opponent tonight – Dolph Ziggler, The Miz or Big E Langston. The announcers show off the App.
– We see John Cena’s tweet to Boston Red Sox player David Ortiz and some photos of Ortiz wearing a replica WWE Title belt.
Randy Orton vs. Big E Langston
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Champion Randy Orton for a non-title match. Jerry Lawler goes to reveal who fans voted for on the WWE App but Orton cuts him off. Orton cuts a promo against the fans. Orton says all the women in the crowd are fantasizing about him. The men will never amount to being half the man he is. Lawler reveals who fans voted for and out comes Big E Langston with 75% of the vote.
They go to lock up and Orton strikes with a kick to the gut. Orton beats Big E into the corner and applies a headlock. Langston knocks Orton down with a big shoulder tackle. Orton slides out of the ring to re-group. They lock up and Orton goes behind. Big E turns it around and slams Orton. Big E with a 2 count. Orton comes right back with chops and a headbutt but Big E isn’t phased much. Big E drops Orton with a back elbow for a 2 count. Big E keeps control of Orton and sends him back to the floor. Orton takes his time before coming back into the ring. Orton comes back in and nails a dropkick for a pin attempt. Orton takes Langston to the second rope but the DDT is blocked. Big E dumps Orton to the apron and knocks him off into the barrier as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and they’re brawling out on the floor. Big E sends Orton head first into the steps. Orton pulls Big E face first into the apron and turns it around. Orton rolls Big E back in the ring but Big E fights back. Big E tries to spear Orton off the apron but Orton moves and Big E lands out on the floor. Orton goes to the floor and nails a clothesline. Orton rolls E back in and covers for a 2 count.
Orton ends up on Big E’s back. Langston rams Orton back into the corner and then nails a big shoulder thrust. Big E with a pair of clotheslines. Orton misses a clothesline and Big E nails a belly to belly. Big E runs the ropes and nails the huge splash for another 2 count. Orton with a kick and a backbreaker for 2. Orton runs Langston into the ring post. Orton takes Big E to the second rope and nails the draping DDT. Orton readies for the RKO. Big E blocks it and runs over Orton with a huge shot. Big E goes for the Big Ending but Orton slides out and nails the RKO for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
– We get another look at Michael Cole’s recent interview with Triple H where he said Big Show was banned from WWE for life. They show Show knocking out Brad Maddox a few weeks ago. We also see Show driving the semi-truck into the arena before Hell in a Cell.
– We see footage of John Cena vs. The Rock on WWE 2K14.
Fandango and Summer Rae vs. Natalya and Tyson Kidd
We go to the ring and out comes Summer Rae with Fandango. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes the team of Natalya and Tyson Kidd. We see footage from their wedding on Total Divas, which returns next week Cole hypes. Kidd and Fandango start the match and go at it. Kidd with a low dropkick that sends Fandango to tag in Summer. Natalya comes in. Summer talks trash and Natalya gets smacked. Natalya drops her for a Sharpshooter but Summer kicks her away. Fandango distracts Natalya. Summer drops Natalya and takes control.
Back and forth from the Divas. Kidd ends up coming in and unloading on Fandango. Summer yells at Kidd on the apron and distracts him, allowing Fandango to pull the apron and make Kidd fall. Fandango misses the top rope leg drop. Kidd catches him and applies the Sharpshooter. Summer runs in but Natalya takes her out. Fandango taps for the win.
Winners: Tyson Kidd and Natalya
– Renee Young is backstage with Damien Sandow talking about John Cena and the World Heavyweight Title. Zeb Colter walks up with Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Zeb talks about the Real Americans defeating Cody Rhodes and Goldust again. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes World Heavyweight Champion. He talks about Rise Above Cancer and Susan G. Komen first. Cena points out some breast cancer survivors in the crowd. Cena calls for his partners and says the champs are here as WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust make their way out for a SmackDown rematch. We go to commercial.
WWE world heavyweight champion John Cena and WWE tag team champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro
Back from the break and Zeb Colter is out with The Real Americans and Damien Sandow. Zeb Colter joins commentary with Alberto Del Rio. Cena and Sandow go at it to start the match. Cody tags in early and rolls Sandow up for 2 after some back and forth. Swagger tags in and keeps Cody in their corner.
It’s Cena and Cesaro in eventually. Dueling chants from the crowd as they test each other’s strength. They go at it until Goldust tags in. Goldust and Cody double team Cesaro in the corner. Sandow comes in and Cody keeps control. Cena tags back in and goes for an Attitude Adjustment but Sandow slides out of the ring and goes to the floor with his team. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro is going at it with Cena. Cesaro nails a huge uppercut in mid-air. Swagger tags in for some double teaming and a 2 count. Swagger with a big Swagger Bomb for another 2 count on Cena. Sandow tags back in and works over Cena some more. They both go down and start reaching for tags. Swagger tags in and stops Cena from tagging. Swagger with knees in the corner, sending Cena back to the mat. Cena tries to power up and get a tag but Swagger holds him. Cena back drops Swagger but Swagger applies the Patriot Lock. Cena counters but Swagger nails a clothesline. Cesaro tags in for a 2 count.
Cesaro pushes Cena to the mat and poses. Sandow yells at Cena to stay down as Cesaro keeps control of him. Cesaro with another big uppercut. Cena finally comes back and nails a big hurricanrana. Sandow tags in and stops Cena from tagging once again. Sandow works on Cena’s injured arm now. Sandow with another 2 count. Cena goes for an AA but Sandow covers and drops Cena for another 2 count. Cena comes back and nails a powerbomb on Sandow. Goldust tags in and unloads on Cesaro, who also tagged in. Goldust with his usual moves and the inverted atomic drop. Goldust with a big boot and right hands in the corner. Swagger gets on the apron and Goldust sends him to the floor. Cesaro runs into a back elbow. Goldust nails a big crossbody from the top but Sandow breaks the pin. Cody leaps in and takes out Sandow. Cody hits Swagger with a Disaster Kick. Cena hits Swagger with an AA. Sandow lays out Cena and sends him to the floor. Cody takes Sandow to the floor and they go at it. Cesaro nails a big Cesaro Swing on Goldust, sending him out to the floor. Cesaro brings Goldust back in but Cena comes over. Cena counters and sends Cesaro flying into Zeb. Cena rolls Cesaro back in the ring. Goldust bulldogs Cesaro and kicks Swagger off the mat. Sandow breaks the pin. Cody nails a moonsault on Sandow. Cena with a crossbody on Cesaro. Goldust hits the Final Curtain on Cesaro for the win.
Winners: Cody Rhodes, Goldust and John Cena
– After the match, the champions celebrate in the ring as Alberto Del Rio looks on from ringside. Zeb is trying to recover as we go to replays. The Real Americans help Zeb to the back.
– We get more evidence videos on the Big Show lawsuit.
– Big Show is backstage in a suit. He greets other WWE Superstars and says it’s all good.
– Vickie Guerrero walks in Triple H’s office and informs him Big Show is here. Triple H isn’t happy. He goes to leave but Stephanie McMahon walks in. Stephanie says it was she who let Show in the building. Stephanie says it wasn’t her fault, the Board demanded it. The Board does not want to take any risks with Big Show’s lawsuit. Triple H says Show is banned for life, he doesn’t care. Stephanie says it’s not about them, it’s about WWE, their business, their company. She says they can’t afford to take any risks. Triple H brings up McMahon family personal business. Stephanie says he’s never minded taking McMahon family money. The Board wants all of them to work it out without lawyers, that’s why Show is here. Triple H tells Vickie to go tell Show to come to his office now. Fans chant for Show as we go to commercial.
Dolph Ziggler vs. WWE Intercontinental champion Curtis Axel (non-title)
Back from the break and out comes Dolph Ziggler. His opponent WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel is out next for a non-title match.
Back and forth to start but Axel takes control and starts dropping elbows. Axel nails a big dropkick for a 2 count. Ziggler finally turns it around and makes a comeback. Ziggler with a 2 count. He misses a move and Axel nails him with a clothesline to the back of the head for 2. Ziggler blocks a powerbomb and rolls Axel up. More pin attempts. Axel blocks the sleeper but Ziggler nails a Zig Zag for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
– We see footage of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan standing tall earlier tonight. Bryan is walking around backstage and Renee Young approaches for comment. Bryan is bandaged up. He says he saw an opportunity for payback earlier tonight and he took it. He says it looks like someone else has an issue with The Wyatt Family and walks off.
The Usos vs. Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater
We go to the ring and out comes The Usos. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are talking in their office. Vickie walks in. She says Big Show is willing to meet with them but he wants to do it in the ring. We go back to the ring and 3MB are making their way in. Drew McIntyre starts off for his team.
The end comes when The Usos nail the big splash on Slater for the win.
Winners: The Usos
– Renee Young is backstage with Los Matadores. She shows us a highlight video from their time in WWE so far. El Torito runs up and is excited to see Renee. They say he’s horny.
We go to the ring as Eva Marie and The Bella Twins come out for six-Diva action. Back to commercial.
The Bella Twins and Eva Marie vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Aksana
We go to the ring as Eva Marie and The Bella Twins come out for six-Diva action. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee is skipping around the ring. Her partners are Aksana and Tamina Snuka. Tamina starts out with Nikki and goes at it. AJ comes in and keeps control.
It comes down to Brie Bella and Tamina going at it. Brie with a missile dropkick for 2. Tamina levels Brie and knocks Eva off the apron. Tamina goes up for a Superfly Splash but Brie rolls out of the way. Eva tags herself in and grabs the pin on Tamina.
Winners: The Bella Twins and Eva Marie
– Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are heading to the ring as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper is announced for SmackDown.
– We go to the ring and out comes Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. They call Big Show out to the ring and here he comes smiling. Triple H isn’t happy at all.
Stephanie says they have all agreed to settle without lawyers. Stephanie asks Show what he wants. He wants a broom so Stephanie can hop on it and fly back to Connecticut. Triple H gets closer to Show and says if they want to trade jokes, he can go with the best of them. Triple H asks Show how big the check needs to be. Show says it’s not about money. It’s about him doing what he was meant to be, being the best at something, being in WWE and performing in front of people. Show just wants his job back. Triple H mocks him. Triple H goes to tell him to shove it but Stephanie stops him. Stephanie says if he wants his job back, he’s got it. Show gets a “yes” chant going from the crowd. Stephanie says it’s settled. Show says there’s one more little thing.
Show says to make the world’s largest lawsuit go away, he needs the world’s largest bonus. Show says it’s not about the money. He wants to be the face of WWE. Stephanie pokes fun at him. The Shield’s music hits and here they come through the crowd. Big Show asks what this is and asks them if they know what’s at stake. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Shield are at ringside. Triple H and Stephanie are in the ring with Big Show. Show tells them to tread lightly because he has something hanging over Triple H’s head. Show demands a WWE Title shot against Randy Orton at Survivor Series. Triple H gets in his face. He says Show is lucky to have his job back. He tells Show to get out of his ring before he leaves Show there. That’s Triple H’s final answer. Show says early tomorrow morning, his attorney will be in touch with the Board and he will complete his task of owning everyone. Show says goodnight and walks away. Triple H tells him to wait. Triple H gives Show the match. Show makes him say it louder several times. Show heads back to the ring and gets in Triple H’s face, making him say it again. Triple H says Show has his job back and the WWE Title match at Survivor Series. Show asks if Triple H wants to shake on it. Triple H says since he works for WWE again, it’s only fair to compete like everyone else. He makes a handicap match for right now.
Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Big Show
Triple H introduces WWE Champion Randy Orton and out he comes. Show is wrestling in a suit but takes his jacket off. They all corner him. He starts fighting them off. Show goes for a chokeslam on Rollins but Reigns takes him down with a spear. They all beat Show down as Triple H and Stephanie look on. Stephanie yells for them to rip Show apart. Show fights them off again and chokeslams Reigns. Show goes for Orton again but The Shield stops him. Show fights them off again and corners Orton. Kane’s music hits and out he comes in a suit with no mask. Show blocks a RKO. The Shield go back to work on Show as Kane stands at ringside in a suit. Orton nails a RKO. Kane tosses a steel chair into the ring and brings more for The Shield. They unload on Show with chair shots for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Big Show
– After the bell, the chair shot beatdown on Big Show continues. Kane takes apart the announcers table as they drag Show out of the ring. Reigns grabs part of the steel steps and rams it into Show’s head. The Shield lifts Show up and puts him through the table with a triple powerbomb. Stephanie yells at Show and welcomes him back. Orton taunts Show with the WWE Title. Orton’s music hits and he poses with the belt as everyone stands around Big Show as RAW goes off the air.