WWE PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- April 29, 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia (Phillips Arena);
- OFFICIAL LINE-UP:
- The Hardy Boyz beat Cade & Murdoch -Tag Team Titles-;
- Melina Perez beat Mickie James -WWE Women's Title-;
- Chris Benoit beat Montel Vontavious Porter -US Title-;
- Umaga & The McMahons beat Bobby Lashley -ECW Title-;
- The Undertaker vs. Batista [draw] -Last Man Standing-;
- Cena defeated Orton and Edge and Michaels -WWE Title-;
- DARK MATCH: Carlito Cool defeated Johnny Nitro..
- WORLD TAG TITLE MATCH: The Hardy Boyz defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch to retain the World Tag Team titles!
- BACKSTAGE: Shane McMahon & Umaga + Vince McMahon..
- Shane McMahon was getting pumped up with Umaga when Vince McMahon (wearing a bandana) joined them..
- Vince McMahon said that history will be made tonight because a McMahon will become ECW World Champion..
- Vince McMahon said when they win, Shane will be the ECW Champion, but Shane said it should be Vince..
- Vince McMahon said "I like that!" and walked away as Shane looked less than impressed with his dad..
- WWE WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Melina Perez defeated Mickie James to retain the WWE Women's title..
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis & "The Rated R Superstar" Edge + Mr. Kennedy..
- Edge said he was happy that John Cena and Shawn Michaels tore each other apart last week on RAW for an hour..
- Edge talked about the first two times he won the WWE championship and said he would win his 3th title tonight!
- Edge talked about winning the WWE title due to the Money in the Bank and then he was interrupted by Mr. Kennedy..
- Mr. Kennedy said he hoped Edge won his match, and tapped the briefcase, implying he might cash it in tonight..
- UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Chris Benoit defeated Montel Vontavious Porter to retain the United States title..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & WWE Champion John Cena + Randy Orton + Ron Simmons..
- Todd Grisham started to ask John Cena some questions but Randy Orton interrupted and wanted to talk to Cena..
- Randy Orton said he and John Cena have a lot in common stating that they both get treated like dirt in the WWE..
- Randy Orton proposed they take out Shawn Michaels & Edge and then see who the better man is - Orton or Cena..
- John Cena made some homophobic remarks at Randy Orton's expense. Orton said he'd lay on Cena later tonight..
- Ron Simmons snuck up behind Randy Orton after hearing what he said and yelled........................................ DAMN!
- ECW WORLD TITLE HANDICAP MATCH: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon & Umaga defeated Bobby Lashley..
- Vince McMahon avoided getting involved in the match allowing Umaga & Shane McMahon to do all of the work..
- Shane McMahon knocked Bobby Lashley out with a belt shot and Vince McMahon suddenly wanted to be tagged in..
- Vince McMahon covered Bobby Lashley but only got a 1-2-3, Lashley rolled up Vince but Shane broke up the pin..
- Umaga nailed Bobby Lashley with a top rope splash, and tagged Vince who covered Lashley again for a 2-count..
- Vince McMahon tagged Umaga and ordered him to splash Lashley again, then tagged in Vince and he got the 1-2-3!
- Vince McMahon was crowned the NEW ECW World Champion - the biggest insult to every ECW wrestler & fan ever!
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon & Umaga + The ECW Originals..
- Vince & Shane McMahon celebrated and told Umaga go to hit the showers as they bumped into the ECW Originals..
- Vince McMahon mocked the ECW Originals saying they finally had a champion they could be proud of (bend over boys!)..
- WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: The Undertaker (Champion) vs. Batista (Challenger) ended in a draw..
- The Undertaker laid out Batista on the announce table and jumped off the rail crashing through the table!
- Batista answered the 10-count and recovered and nailed Undertaker with a spear and three Spinebusters in a row!
- The Undertaker covered and hit a choke-slam. Batista answers the 10-count. Batista nails massive Batista-bomb!
- More back and forth action with each man continually answering the 10-count with the crowd really into all of it..
- They worked their way up to the stage where Batista speared Undertaker off the stage onto some electrical crap..
- Sparks flew as the referee freaked out and counted to 10 ruling the match a draw with Undertaker retaining his belt..
- Both wrestlers crawled out from the wreckage within two minutes of the stunt - - - - - - way to no-sell it guys!
- WWE TITLE 4-WAY: John Cena defeated Randy Orton and Edge and Shawn Michaels to retain the WWE Championship..
- Amazing match. Edge speared Orton, Cena FU'd Edge, HBK kicked Cena (Cena falls on Orton for 1-2-3)....
- And the PPV comes to a close..
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.