WWE PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- September 16, 2007 - Memphis, Tennessee ();
- UNFORGIVEN LINE-UP:
- Kane defeated Kenny Dykstra -Dark Match-;
- C.M. Punk beat Elijah Burke -ECW World Title-;
- Hardy & MVP beat Deuce & Domino -WWE Tag Titles;
- Triple H defeated Carlito -No DQ For Carlito Only-;
- Candice Michelle beat Beth Phoenix -Women's Title;
- Batista b Great Khali & Rey Mysterio -World Title-;
- Cade/Murdoch beat Kendrick/London -World Tag Titles;
- John Cena defeated Randy Orton -WWE Championship-;
- The Undertaker defeated Mark Henry -Grudge Match-;
- DARK MATCH: Kane defeated Kenny Dykstra.
- ECW WORLD TITLE MATCH: C.M. Punk defeated Elijah Burke to retain the ECW World title..
- WWE TAG TITLE MATCH: Matt Hardy & Montel Vontavious Porter defeated Deuce & Domino to retain their titles..
- NO-DQ FOR CARLITO ONLY GRUDGE MATCH: Triple H defeated Carlito Cool with a low-blow and a Pedigree..
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Candice Michelle defeated Beth Phoenix to retain the WWE Women's title..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & The Great Khali (Smashed some fruit to demontstrate what he'll do to his opponents)..
- WORLD TITLE 3-WAY: Batista defeated The Great Khali (c) and Rey Mysterio to win the World Heavyweight title!
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H congratulated his former friend/enemy, Batista, on capturing the World Heavyweight title..
- WORLD TAG TITLE MATCH: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Paul London & Brian Kendrick to retain their titles..
- WWE TITLE MATCH: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton defeated John Cenaby DQ (Cena retains the WWE Championship)..
- John Cena went crazy attacking and punching Randy Orton and shoving the referee causing the disqualification..
- After the match: Randy Orton pulled John Cena Sr. over the guard rail and threatened to kick him in the head..
- John Cena tackled Randy Orton before he could throw the kick at his dad and applied the STFU submission hold..
- John Cena Sr. then kicked Randy Orton in the head for revenge and security escorted Cena Sr. out of the arena..
- MAIN EVENT GRUDGE MATCH: The Undertaker defeated "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry..
- The highlight of the match (and the night) was The Undertaker's elaborate entrance to the ring..
- The Undertaker connected with a Last Ride power-bomb on and pinned Mark Henry to win the match..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.