AS I SEE IT – the World’s Most Famous Arena
Pro Wrestling: Between the Sheets
One of the items in this week’s news featured demands by the City of New York to James Dolan and media conglomerate Cablevision, the owners of Madison Square Garden that they have 10 years to find a new location to place Madison Square Garden.
This, despite, well-publicized renovations to the venue over the last three years to the tune of nearly $1 billion.
Courtesy of wrestlingdvdnews.com:
Here’s everything we know so far about the Best of MSG release:
- It’s confirmed to be produced as a three disc DVD and two disc Blu-ray set.
- The release date to the United States is August 27th; Amazon has it to pre-order here.
- It will be released September 4th to Australia, September 9th to the UK.
- WWE involving Bruno Sammartino in the project is said to be a focal point. There will be new interview pieces with him included between matches and moments.
- At least 20 matches are planned for the compilation and WWE reportedly went with a “never-before-seen” on DVD approach with several of those chosen.
- As of now only the Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 10 Ladder Match has been revealed, along with a look at John Cena’s Royal Rumble victory in the Garden.