WWE sent OWW the following press release:
Just wanted to tell you about a major announcement for WWE and our licensing group.
WWE50, the latest WWE Encyclopedia that gives readers behind-the-scenes knowledge and 50 year history to become the ultimate WWE fan, has made the New York Times Best Seller List under the “Sports” category at #15. This makes the 24th WWE title to make this preeminent list of best-selling books in the United States.
The book contains:
- WWE’s split from the National Wrestling Alliance
- The sale of WWE to Vince McMahon by his father
- WWE’s national expansion and the perilous risks involved
- The legal and financial strife that nearly crippled WWE in the 90’s
- Innovations of WrestleMania, Raw, SmackDown, Survivor Series and more
- Triumph in the Monday Night Wars
- Taking WWE public