Stars & Stripes
Last updated by Chris George on September 23, 2015
- The Patriot joined Marcus Bagwell, who had been teaming with Too Cold Scorpio until his departure from WCW..
- The Patriot & Marcus Bagwell were from then on known as “Stars & Stripes” — adopting a strong US Patriot gimmick..
- September 18, 1994 – Fall Brawl: Paul Ornforff & Paul Roma defeated Stars & Stripes to retain the Tag Team titles..
- September 25, 1994: Stars & Stripes defeated Paul Ornforff & Paul Roma to win the Tag Team titles..
- October 23, 1994 – Halloween Havoc: Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma defeated Stars & Stripes to win back the Tag Team titles..
- November 16, 1994: Stars & Stripes defeated Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma to win their second Tag Team titles..
- December 8, 1994: Booker T & Stevie Ray (Harlem Heat) defeated Stars & Stripes for the Tag Team titles..
- January 25, 1995 – The Clash: Harlem Heat w/Sister Sherri defeated Stars & Stripes to retain the Tag Team titles..
- February 19, 1995 Superbrawl V: Stars & Stripes defeated Dino Casanova & Romeo Valentino in a dark match.
- The Patriot eventually left World Championship Wrestling leaving Bagwell again without a partner..
- June 13, 2007–AWA WrestleRace 7.0: The Stars & Stripes team reunited with Marcus Bagwell & The Patriot (Tom Brandi)..
- ~~~Stars & Stripes (Bagwell & Patriot) defeated VP Jonnie Stewart & Ricky Landell to win the AWA World Tag-Team titles..