WWE RAW RESULTS
June 9, 2003|
Miami, Florida - American Airlines Arena
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Triple H..
- Triple H asks who the special referee will be at Bad Blood in the Hell in a Cell..
- Steve Austin says that Triple H will know when everybody else finds out..
- Steve Austin says that Triple H has a big night ahead of him, so settle down..
- Steve Austin ends by telling Triple H to "Have a Nice Day!"..
- MATCH: Bill Goldberg vs Rosey..
- Chris Jericho comes out to the stage with a chair to observe the match up close..
- Chris Jericho runs down later and gets kicked in the stomach and runs backstage..
- Bill Goldberg wins after nailing a big Jackhammer and a pinfall..
- MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs Rene Dupre..
- Rob Van Dam misses the frog splash but rebounds and pins Rene Dupre with a leg rollup..
- Sylvain Grenier ran down and attacked RVD, and they double-teamed him for a bit..
- Kane was said to be in the building but didn't show up to save his partner..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Steve Austin..
- Eric Bischoff shows Steve Austin a wheel containing all their ideas for their Redneck Triathalon..
- Eric Bischoff says they will just spin the wheel and choose their events at the Pay per view..
- Eric Bischoff spins the wheel and it lands on "Pie Eating Contest"..
- Steve Austin says that it has to be "Puntang" pie..
- Eric Bischoff asks Steve Austin who the referee is at Bad Blood, but Steve Austin doesn't budge..
- BACKSTAGE: Rob Van Dam & Kane..
- Rob Van Dam finds Kane and gets on his case about not coming to help him against La Resistance..
- Rob Van Dam suggests Kane is afraid that what Steve Austin said about him last week is true!
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Trish Stratus & Ivory vs Jazz & Victoria w/Teddy Long..
- Jazz gets the mic and claims that Ivory pinning her last week was a fluke!
- Late in the match, Ivory manages to pull of an upset pinfall victory over Women's champion Jazz!
- BACKSTAGE: Christian & Chris Jericho..
- Christian says he challenged Booker T to a spinerooni contest!
- Chris Jericho says he knows Goldberg is around so he's got to get out of the building..
- Chris Jericho says he knows Goldberg will make a mistake eventually and he's gonna capitolize!
- MATCH: Scott Steiner w/Test vs Lance Storm..
- Test comes out and joins Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler on commentary..
- A few minutes later, Test runs down and tries to drag Stacy up the ramp..
- Scott Steiner comes out and they have a tug-of-war with Stacy's arms..
- Scott Steiner pins Lance Storm to win the match..
- Test enters and smashes Scott Steiner repeatedly with a chair until Stacy throws herself on Steiner..
- Test corners Stacy asks intimidates her and then starts to apoligize..
- Test says that Stacy doesn't have to be his girlfriend any more, cause on Sunday's she'll be his WHORE!
- Test forces himself on Stacy and grabs her by the arm and twists!
- IN THE CELL: Steve Austin + Mick Foley! + Triple H..
- The CELL lowers from the cieling and General Manager Steve Austin comes out to the stage..
- Steve Austin introduces the only man "crazy enough to referee hell in a cell", Mick Foley!
- Mick Foley comes out and enters the Cell and says that he's back in a WWE ring!
- Mick Foley talks about people remembering his legendary Hell in a Cell matches..
- Triple H then comes out and says that this is none of Mick Foley's business because he is not a wrestler!
- Triple H says that Mick Foley lives a regular life, with a regular wife, etc etc..
- Triple H says that Mick Foley is a "regular" guy because he retired Mick in February 2000..
- Triple H says that Mick Foley has to reconsider his decision to referee the Hell in a Cell match..
- Triple H says that Mick Foley has an hour to make a decision, or he'll make the decision for him!
- MATCH: Randy Orton w/Ric Flair vs The Hurricane w/Shawn Michaels..
- Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels brawl outside the ring and Ric Flair gets busted open!
- Randy Orton pins Hurricane inside the ring to pick up the victory!
- More brawling after the match with Shawn Michaels getting the upper hand..
- BACKSTAGE: Mick Foley & Spike Dudley..
- Spike Dudley says that Mick has nothing to proove with refereeing the Hell in a Cell..
- Mick Foley says he appreciates Spike's concern and will take his comments under consideration..
- SPINEROONI CONTEST: Jerry Lawler MC - Christian vs Booker T..
- Booker T gets the mic and says the fans want to see a King-a-rooni first!
- Jerry Lawler does a humorous version of the Spinerooni..
- Christian then does his version, calling it the Peep-a-rooni..
- Booker T gives his one-and-only original Spin-a-rooni..
- Christian attacks but Booker T sidekicks him in the head!
- Christian retreats and Booker does his spin-a-rooni for the crowd..
- Booker T makes his way up the ramp celebrating, but gets attacked from behind by Christian!!
- MATCH: DVon Dudley w/Bubba Dudley vs Rodney Mack w/Teddy Long & Chris Nowinksi..
- Chris Nowinksi tried to interfer but got a 3D for his trouble..
- That gave Rodney Mack an opportunity to hit the "Blackout" on DVon for the win..
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Bill Goldberg + Chris Jericho..
- Bill Goldberg explains that this Sunday at Bad Blood, Jericho is "Next"..
- Chris Jericho comes up behind Goldberg and whacks him in the back with a steel chair!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin + Mick Foley..
- Steve Austin is walking around backstage looking for Mick Foley..
- Steve Austin asks why Mick Foley looked intimidated by Triple H, are you afraid?
- Steve Austin says that the Mick Foley he knows took him to hell and back every time..
- Steve Austin says he expects more from Mick Foley..
- IN THE CELL: Triple H & Mick Foley..
- Triple H calls out Mick Foley to hear what decision he has made..
- Mick Foley comes out and says he'll return to the normal ordinary little life the day AFTER the PPV..
- Mick Foley says he's gonna take his asskicking right here in Miami Florida!!
- Mick Foley enters the Cell and brawls around with Triple H..
- Mick Foley takes several vicious bumps throughout the cell and a brutal chairshot from Triple H!
- Triple H leaves the ring, but Mick Foley wakes up and COUNT.. 1...2.....3!
- Triple H comes back and gives Mick Foley the pedigree on the steel chair..
- Triple H leaves the ring again, but Mick Foley once again resurfaces and counts 1....2.....3!
- Triple H comes back, along with Ric Flair & Randy Orton to triple-team Mick Foley..
- Kevin Nash & Shawn Michaels come down to even the odds..
- Kevin Nash jacknife powerbombs Triple H in the center of the ring and covers him..
- Mick Foley rolls over and count... 1..... 2.......3!!!!!!!!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.