WWE RAW RESULTS
March 12, 2007|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Freakin' Deacon (aka the fake Kane last year) defeated Val Venis in a dark match..
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan defeated Judas Young..
- Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) defeated ????? & ?????..
- Kenny Dykstra defeated Eugene...
- IN THE RING: John Cena + Shawn Michaels + Jonathan Coachman..
- John Cena said he could feel the tension in the air because he's been asking himself if he trusts Shawn Michaels..
- John Cena said if Shawn Michsaels was going to betray him then he asked Michaels to come out and do it right now!
- Shawn Michaels said he has only one goal this year and that is to walk out as the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 23..
- Shawn Michaels said people should be asking the question of when John Cena is going to turn on Shawn Michaels...
- Shawn Michaels said as much as John Cena wants to keep the WWE title, he (Michaels) wants to it that much more..
- Jonathan Coachman interrupted and said Vince McMahon put him in charge and booked Michaels & Cena in a Gauntlet..
- Jonathan Coachman said Shawn Michaels will defend the World Tag Team titles against three consequetive challengers..
- Jonathan Coachman said that if they survive the first two matches then the third will be fought in a steel cage!
- PARKING LOT: Donald Trump arrived in his limousine for the Battle of the Billionaires contract signing..
- MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFYING 3-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH: Randy Orton defeated Ric Flair and Carlito Cool..
- Ric Flair & Carlito worked together but eventually Carlito gave Flair a back-cracker and Randy Orton pinned him!
- It came down to Randy Orton and Carlito Cool, who both fought hard, but Randy Orton qualified for the MITB Match!
- MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE: "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters defeated Super Crazy..
- Chris Masters said nobody in the lockerroom would take the Masterlock Challenge so he threatened Lilian Garcia..
- Super Crazy ran down and took the fight to Chris Masters, who eventually demolished Crazy with the Masterlock!
- PARKING LOT: Vince McMahon arrived in his limousine for the Battle of the Billionaires contract signing..
- Vince McMahon told Donald Trump's driver to pass a message along to Trump "Mine is bigger than yours"..
- BACKSTAGE: Edge and Randy Orton talked about the Money in the Bank Ladder match at WrestleMania23..
- Edge said he's been in 12 Ladder Matches and he's undefeated at WrestleMania so he is a show-in to win it..
- Randy Orton said Edge is undefeated because he's never faced him (Orton) and he (Orton) is much better looking..
- PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The Rock cut a promo on the Titantron about the Battle of the Billionaires match..
- GAUNTLET MATCH: John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeated three teams to retain the World Tag Team titles..
- John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeated Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas to retain the World Tag Team titles..
- John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch to retain the World Tag Team titles..
- John Cena and Shawn Michaels were constantly giving each other the evil eye not trusting the other man..
- John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeated MNM (Mercury & Nitro) in a Cage to retain the World Tag Team titles..
- All six opponents attacked both John Cena & Shawn Michaels, until Cena cleaned house with a steel chair..
- MATCH: The Great Khali vs Jeff Hardy ended in a No Contest..
- It was scheduled to be Jeff Hardy vs Edge but Edge came out in street clothes and took himself out of the match..
- One minute into the match, Kane showed up with a meat-hook on a chain and everybody quickly retreated the scene..
- Kane demonstrated by stabbing the announce table with the meat-hook and pulled it over flipping it up-side-down!
- HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCEMENT: The devious Mr. Fuji will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 2007..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Mick Foley (Hyped his new best selling book "Hardcore Diaries")..
- Ashley Massaro showed up and wanted to trade a copy of her Playboy for a copy of Mick's "Hardcore Diaries"..
- Mick Foley said he doesn't really like to look at naked pictures of his friends, just knowing them is enough..
- Mick Foley turned around and was ambushed by an open magazine and Foley got an eye-full of Ashley's nekkid!
- Mick Foley said there's only one thing he can say -- Ron Simmons came in and looked at the pictures -- "DAMN!"
- NON (WOMENS) TITLE MATCH: WWE Women's Champion Melina Perez defeated Torrie Wilson..
- After the match: Melina Perez continued to assault Torrie Wilson until Mickie James & Victoria ran down..
- Melina Perez tossed Torrie Wilson out of the ring and beat her up until Ashley Massaro ran down to save..
- The other Divas surrounded the ring so they are setting up a Lumberjills match for WrestleMania 23..
- BACKSTAGE: Edge suggested to Vince McMahon - Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton tomorrow night on ECW on Sci-Fi..
- BATTLE OF THE BILLIONAIRES CONTRACT SIGNING: Mr.McMahon + Umaga + Donald Trump + Lashley + Steve Austin..
- Vince McMahon power-walked to the ring and slipped on the ring apron (on purpose?) causing the fans to laugh at him!
- Vince McMahon introduced Umaga & Armando Alejandro Estrada, who came out and joined Mr. McMahon in the ring..
- Donald Trump came out with Maria Kanellis and Candice Michelle on his arms and picked up the WWE microphone..
- Donald Trump introduced Bobby Lashley (he remembered his name this time) and Lashley came out to the ring too..
- Both billionaires signed the contract and then started a war of words until referee Stone Cold Steve Austin arrived!
- Stone Cold Steve Austin polled the fans and they actually voted about 50/50 (probably not the way they planned it)..
- Stone Cold Steve Austin said he would call the match right down the middle but told Donald Trump not to piss him off..
- Stone Cold noticed Vince McMahon smiling over Austin's harassing Donald Trump, so Austin walked over to McMahon..
- Stone Cold Steve Austin got in Vince McMahon's face and quietly asked him he has a problem with bald-headed people..
- Vince McMahon looked over at Bobby Lashley (who is bald) and gulped, probably wishing he never got involved in this..
- Stone Cold said there wasn't going to be a haircut or a trim, and promised that somebody's head would be shaved bald!
- Vince McMahon got the last word and walked out, but Donald Trump picked up the microphone and got Vince's attention..
- Donald Trump said Vince has been showing pictures of him (Trump) bald, so he showed a picture of how Vince looks bald!
- Donald Trump challenged Vince McMahon to enter the ring and fight and pushed McMahon down on his billionaire butt!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.