WWE RAW RESULTS
June 11, 2007|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS: Thanks to Jason Covert for the live report.
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) in a dark match...
- KICKOFF: Mr. Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon read a statement in a very somber voice talking about the Draft & Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night!
- Vince McMahon said they would have unscripted comments by people from his past and it would be his defining moment..
- DRAFT MATCH: World Champion Edge (SmackDown!) defeated WWE Champion John Cena (RAW) by Countout..
- John Cena tried to FU Edge through the announce table but Edge slipped out and jumped in the ring just in time..
- The computer randomly selected The Great Khali to be drafted to SmackDown!, which didn't make Edge very happy!
- VIDEO FEATURE: They showed a video featuring a mini-biography about Mr. Vince McMahon (mostly from his DVD)..
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Jonathan Coachman announced an open WWE Title match at Vengeance for any former WWE champion..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Jesse "The Body" Ventura..
- Jesse Ventura said that Vince McMahon hasn't earned the title of "Mr." from him so he's call him "McMahon"..
- Jesse "The Body" Ventura called Vince McMahon a dictator and said that all dictators eventually fall..
- SLAM OF THE WEEK: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch winning the World Tag Team titles from the Hardyz last week..
- DRAFT MATCH: C.M. Punk (ECW) defeated Carlito Cool (RAW)..
- C.M. Punk survived the Back-stabber and nailed Carlito Cool with the Go-To-Sleep to win the match for ECW!..
- The computer randomly selected The Boogeyman to be drafted to ECW; Joey Styles was afraid of the Boogeyman!
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Snoop Dogg....... who the hell cares what frickin Snoop Dogg has to say about wrestling???
- VIDEO FEATURE: They showed some more video featuring Vince McMahon's character, or lack of character..
- ON STAGE: "Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love" Mick Foley..
- Mick Foley came out and said if he survived the draft tonight he will be in the open WWE Title match at Vengeance..
- Mick Foley went on to talk about Vince McMahon and the Kiss My Ass Club and wondered if Vince has any real friends..
- Mick Foley said a lot of people were asked to participate tonight like Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Eric Bischoff, The Rock..
- ~~~~NBC's Dick Ebersol, HBK Shawn Michaels, Trish Stratus, Ted Turner and all of them declined to take part tonight..
- Mick Foley basically said he didn't blame them for not participating and the fans whole-heartedly agreed with him..
- DRAFT MATCH: Umaga (RAW) defeated Balls Mahoney (ECW) in less than a minute with the Samoan Spike..
- The computer randomly selected King Booker (and presumably Queen Sharmell) to be drafted to RAW..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Steve-O (from Jackass) thanked Vince McMahon for all the entertainment and said "You Are The Man!"
- DRAFT MATCH: Bobby Lashley (ECW) defeated Chris Benoit (SmackDown!)..
- The computer randomly selected Chris Benoit to be drafted to ECW --- Bobby Lashley & Chris Benoit shook hands..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Donald Trump said it was ridiculous for Vince McMahon to give himself an Appreciation Night..
- RECAP: Ashley Massaro getting fired by Vince McMahon a few days ago at SmackDown!..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Ashley Massaro thanked Vince McMahon for creating the WWE Diva Search..
- Ashley Massaro said Mr. Vince McMahon has always had a special relationship with the WWE Divas..
- Ashley Massaro played video of Vince McMahon forcing Trish Stratus to bark like a dog and strip to her underwear..
- The Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young then came out before the live crowd and disrobbed and started barking like dogs..
- Editor's Note: Wow.. talk about an all time low for WWE.. and that's saying something! I'm glad I watch RAW alone..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka & The Iron Sheik..
- Jimmy Snuka said something is wrong with Vince McMahon lately and said there was something wrong with his head..
- The Iron Sheik also made some comments but your guess is as good as mine as to what he actually said..
- DRAFT MATCH: US Champion Montel Vontavious Porter (SmackDown!) defeated IC Champion Santino Marella (RAW)..
- The computer randomly selected Torrie Wilson to be drafted to SmackDown! --- SmackDown! is totally getting screwed..
- The most embarassing part is that Michael Cole & JBL thought that this made up for losing Booker, Boogey and Benoit..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Bret "The Hitman" Hart said the best way to express his appreciation is with a punch to the head!
- DRAFT MATCH: Mike "The Miz" Mizanin (SmackDown!) defeated Gene Snitsky (ECW) by reverse decision..
- Gene Snitsky won the match but kept beating the crap out of The Miz until the referee reversed the decision..
- The computer randomly selected Chris Masters to be drafted to SmackDown! --- SmackDown! still getting screwed..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Bobby "The Brain" Heenan made mostly pro-Vince McMahon comments..
- Bobby Heenan said Mr. McMahon has put more people to work in wrestling but he's also put more people out of work too..
- ON STAGE: WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper..
- Roddy Piper said there was no better person to appreciate Vince Mcmahon than him and wanted to share some moments..
- They showed a video package of some of Vince's embarassing moments including DX, WCW, Stone Cold and head shaving..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Millionaire Mark Cuban... who cares what frickin Mark Cuban has to say about wrestling...
- DRAFT MATCH: Candice Michelle (RAW) defeated Kristal Marshall (SmackDown!)..
- The computer randomly selected Bobby Lashley to be drafted to RAW - as usual RAW gets stacked everyone else screwed..
- Jonathan Coachman came out and stripped Bobby Lashley of the ECW World title and Lashley surrendered the belt..
- Bobby Lashley said it didn't matter because he was still a champion and he would now prove it on RAW..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: NBC's Bob Costas scolded Vince McMahon for not hiring him to replace Mean Gene Okerland..
- DRAFT MATCH: Batista (SmackDown!) defeated Jeff Hardy (RAW) and Elijah Burke (ECW)..
- The computer randomly selected "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair to be drafted to SmackDown! - Batista LOVED IT!..
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: "Captain" Lou Albano said he's known Vince McMahon since he was a kid and he's still a punk!
- ON STAGE: "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes..
- Dusty Rhodes said that Vince McMahon's vision was to build the biggest empire in the sports entertainment industry..
- Dusty Rhodes said it didn't matter how many families he put out of work along the way to building his legacy..
- Dusty Rhodes said you don't have to love Vince, like Vince, or agree with his psychology, you gotta respect him!
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Mean Gene Okerland said he has had a relationship with Vince McMahon for twenty years..
- Mean Gene talked about Vince McMahon firing him but it's okay because he got a pretty good job with WCW..
- 15-MAN BATTLE ROYAL: "The Legend Killer" won the Battle Royal to give RAW the final two draft picks..
- SD!: Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Chavo Guerrero, William Regal and Chris Masters..
- ECW: Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker, Marcus Cor Von, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman..
- RAW: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Kenny Dykstra, Viscera, and Eugene Dinsmore..
- The computer randomly selected Gene Snitsky to be drafted to RAW..
- The computer randomly selected Mr. Kennedy to be drafted to RAW..... OH MY GOD!
- UNSCRIPTED COMMENTS: Stone Cold Steve Austin talked about some of the emotional pain he inflicted upon Vince McMahon!
- IN THE RING: Mr. Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon went to the ring looking crazy and said "thank you" and then dropped the microphone and left the ring..
- Vince McMahon walked like a zombie up the entrance and wandered backstage where he was surrounded by WWE wrestlers..
- Jonathan Coachman stopped Vince McMahon and said he was going the wrong way, so Vince turned around and walked back..
- Vince McMahon stopped and looked back at his entire roster of employees staring at him and then exited out the door..
- Vince McMahon walked out to his limousine, stopping several times, and hesitating before opening the door to the limo..
- Vince McMahon opened the door and stepped inside and suddenly the limousine blew up in a big ball of flames!!!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.