WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
February 27, 2003|
London, Ontario, Canada
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPING:
- Bill Demott defeated Billy Kidman..
- Chavo Guerrero defeated Johnny Stamboli..
- Rey Mysterio defeated Shannon Moore..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon..
- Vince says that the bad news is that the Rock will not be appearing tonight..
- Vince says that the good news is that Hulk Hogan also WILL NOT be here tonight..
- Vince says that Hulk Hogan is using a flimsy excuse not to be there tonight (family emergency)..
- Vince says that Hulk Hogan isn't there because he's a COWARD!
- Vince says that the lights literally went out on Hulk Hogan at No Way Out..
- Vince says that he'll show the footage of the match later tonight on Smackdown!..
- Vince says that tonight it is official, Hulkamania is DEAD!
- Vince says that there is a new "mania" -- McMahonamania!!
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Funaki & Torrie Wilson vs Jamie Noble & Nidia..
- I have NO IDEA why, but Torrie Wilson is insanely over with the fans lately..
- Torrie takes some shots from Noble, who chases Torrie around the ring, til Funaki kicks him!
- Late in the match, Dawn Marie tries to interfer, but it backfires and Torrie schoolgirls Nidia for the win!
- ON STAGE: Stephanie McMahon..
- Steph comes out and teases the whole Hugh Hephnew Playboy rumor going around (Lame and Desperate)..
- Steph teases that she would be the one appearing in Playboy, but pulls back..
- Steph announces that Torrie Wilson will be posing in Playboy next month..
- Torrie (still in the ring) celebrates as Dawn Marie & Nidia scowl..
- BACKSTAGE: Stephanie & Torrie Wilson + Brian Kendrick..
- Steph & Torrie discuss the Playboy photo shoot as well as the Girls Gone Wild deal..
- Brian Kendrick steps up and apoligizes to Steph for the whole streaking thing..
- Brian says that he was only trying to make an impact to get a job on Smackdown!
- Brian says that he wants a match with WWE champion Kurt Angle to prove his worth..
- Steph says that if Brian can last five minutes with Kurt Angle then he will get hired..
- MATCH: Eddie Guerrero w/Chavo vs Nunzio w/Palumbo & Stamboli..
- Eddy pins Nunzio while holding the tights (CHEAT 2 WIN)..
- Palumbo & Stamboli run in and attack Eddie , Chavo joins in..
- Rikishi runs down and evens the odds and chases the Full Blooded Italians away..
- BACKSTAGE: Stephanie McMahon & Paul Heyman..
- Steph says that Brock Lesnar has named a stipulation for the match tonight..
- If Brock wins tonight, he gets to wrestle any member of Team Angle next week in a steel cage..
- Paul Heyman protests, but Steph tells him to get out..
- BACKSTAGE: Brock Lesnar & Chris Benoit..
- Benoit gives Lesnar some advice about Kurt Angle being willing to do anything to keep his title..
- Benoit says that Team Angle took out Edge, who will be out for a year..
- Benoit says that that is serious, and Brock doesn't want that to happen to him..
- Lesnar suggests that Team Angle would plan on targetting HIM next..
- Benoit says he expects it, and says Kurt Angle isn't the only one with friends around here..
- Benoit opens the locker room door and tells somebody that he'll meet him in the ring..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore..
- Matt talks about winning the Cruiserweight title and his match tonight..
- Matt says that Edge's injury is unfortunate..
- Matt says that if Edge followed the era of Mattitude then he wouldn't have suffered a "twist of fate"..
- TAG MATCH: Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore vs Chris Benoit & RHYNO!!
- Rhyno pins Matt Hardy after an electrifying GOOOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!
- IN THE RING: The Undertaker..
- Undertaker says that he's heard that A-Train is tring to get the Undertaker's attention..
- Undertaker says that as of Sunday, A-Train now has his attention..
- Undertaker says that it's time to SHUT UP.. AND FIGHT!
- A-Train and Paul Heyman comes out to the stage..
- Paul Heyman says that Undertaker used an ILLEGAL chokehold on Big Show at No Way Out..
- Paul Heyman says that he is officially A-Train's exclusive Agent..
- Paul says that he's the Agent of Kurt Angle, Team Angle & the Big Show!!
- The Big Show comes out and joins A-Train & Albert walking down to ringside and surrounding Taker..
- A-Train & Big Show get in the ring and Undertaker fights as hard as he can..
- A-Train & Big Show overpower Undertaker and demolish him..
- Suddenly Nathan Jones runs down and makes the save for the Undertaker..
- PROMO: John Cena..
- Cena on the Internet rapping a promo on Brock Lesnar..
- FIVE MINUTE ChallengE: Brian Kendrick vs Kurt Angle w/Paul Heyman..
- Brian must last five minutes with Kurt Angle to get a job on Smackdown!..
- Angle toys with Kendrick at first, but Kendrick eventually gets some offense in..
- Angle hits the AngleSlam and pins Kendrick with 2 seconds left on the clock!!!!
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle & Brian Kendrick..
- After the match, Angle says that Team Angle had nothing to do with Edge's injury at No Way Out..
- Angle tells his fallen opponent to stand up..
- Angle says that he has guts, he won't make it in this business, but he's got guts!
- Angle tells the crowd to give "this kid" a hand..
- Angle says "Brock Lesnar, this one's for you!" and brutally attacks Kendrick!!
- Angle throws Kendrick around outside the ring, into the ring steps and ring post..
- Angle throws Kendrick back in the ring and gives in him F5!
- IN THE RING: Sylvan Grenier (referee from No Way Out main event)..
- Sylvan comes out and starts talking in french, but changes to english..
- Sylvan introduces the footage of The Rock vs Hulk Hogan at No Way Out, which he refereed..
- Footage of the final 3 minutes of the main event at No Way Out is shown..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Brock Lesnar vs Team Angle w/Paul Heyman & Kurt Angle..
- Kurt continually interfers in the match..
- Brock chases Kurt around the ring but gets attacked by Benjamin..
- Paul Heyman sneaks around and whacks Brock with a steel chair!
- Brock later wins the match after F5ing Shelton Benjamin!
- Brock gets his hands on Paul Heyman and sets him up for the F5..
- Kurt runs in and saves his Agent from the massive F5..
- Brock gets on the mic and says he just beat Team Angle AGAIN..
- Brock says that he can now face any member of Kurt's TEAM next week in a steel cage..
- Brock says he already has Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, so he picks PAUL HEYMAN!!!!!!!!!!
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.