WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
March 3, 2005|
Albany, New York
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- MNM (Joey Matthews & Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez) defeated Scotty Too Hotty & Shannon Moore -dark match-..
- The Basham Brothers defeated Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas..
- Nunzio defeated Spike Dudley..
- Paul London & Sho Funaki defeated Akio & Chavo Guerrero..
- IN THE RING: John Cena..
- John Cena comes out and says he is sick and tired of John Bradshaw Layfield and his Cabinit..
- John Cena says JBL has always been spoiled, but he used to spend his hard earned money being a "fan"..
- John Cena says the fans don't care about limos, stocks, and Cabinits, they know what REAL is..
- John Cena says he'll defend his United States title against JBL's Chief of Staff Orlando Jordan tonight..
- John Cena suggests that JBL throw himself another party to present himself the award for WWE's "Biggest Bitch!"
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak..
- Eddie Guerrero hit the frog splash on Luther Reigns and pinned him to retain the titles!
- Mark Jindrak helped Luther Reigns up, but they started yelling at eachother and shoving eachother..
- Mark Jindrak knocked out Luther Reigns with a left hook! and then walked away..
- BACKSTAGE: Joy Giovanni & Michelle McCool & ?????? + Dawn Marie..
- Dawn Marie comes in and gets on the Rookie Divas case about thinking they can do whatever they want..
- Dawn Marie challenges Michelle McCool to find a partner for a tag match later on..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Carlito Cool..
- Carlito Cool shows up ready for his 1st assignment..
- Theodore Long gives Carlito Cool a shovel so he can clear the snow for the fans before they leave..
- MATCH: Booker T vs John Heidenreich..
- Late in the match, John Heidenreich once brought a steel chair into the ring..
- Booker T kicked the chair into Heidenreich's face and picked the chair up -- but the referee took it away!
- Booker T argued with the referee, and then DDT'd Heidenreich onto the Steel Chair!
- Booker T was upset with the decision --- but he did a spinerooni for the fans anyway..
- WINNER: John Heidenreich by Disqualification..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle + Scott Wright + Shawn Michaels
- Kurt Angle comes out acting very happy and shows the graphic footage from RAW where he attacked HBK..
- Kurt Angle says he embarassed Shawn Michaels twice at Royal Rumble and then again on Michaels' own turf..
- A hooded wrestler walked to the ring to accept the Kurt Angle Invitational challenge..
- Kurt Angle assumed that the hooded wrestler was HBK, but ripped the hood off to find that it wasn't..
- Shawn Michaels DID HOWEVER show up and attack Kurt Angle from behind until security broke them up!
- Scott Wright, who wrestles as Scotty Charisma, was the guy under the hood for the Angle challenge..
- Extras used from ECWA including Rob Eckos, Mike Kruel, Fred Sampson, Arch Kincaid and Slyck Wagner Brown.
- Jimmy Jact Cash of World of Hurt Wrestling played a security guard for Kurt Angle..
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Theodore Long..
- Theodore Long requests that security escort Shawn Michaels out of the building..
- Shawn Michaels says he will leave, because he got what he wanted anyway..
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Dawn Marie & Rene Dupree vs The Big Show & Michelle McCool..
- Michelle McCool looked really nervous in her debut match but loosened up as the match progressed..
- The Big Show got tagged in an moched Rene Dupree by doing the French Tickler..
- The Big Show hit the chokeslam on Rene Dupree and pinned him for the win!
- IN THE RING: John Bradshaw Layfield..
- JBL comes out to the ring looking for answers, why he wasn't inducted into the Hall of Fame..
- JBL complains about having his party ruined last week by the Big Show, and why the fans would cheer for it!
- JBL says if the fans, like him, or hate him, he's the WWE champion, so they have to shut up and listen to him!
- JBL says that John Cena has made a mochary of the U.S. Title and that he hates what Cena stands for..
- JBL says it makes him sick that after everything he's acheived, he has to wrestle garbage at Wrestlemania!
- JBL says that the fans save their money and pay to see him -- because he is a WRESTLING GOD!
- JBL says he was proud to be born of parents with class and to have gone to a private school with class..
- JBL says that the fans are the scurge of America, their daddys drink too much cause they're moms are trash..
- JBL says while the fans should be imitating HIM, instead they are imitating and dressing like John Cena..
- JBL says when their parents die off, then people like HIM have to support them with handouts..
- JBL says that he can only have so many servants -- sooner or later people will have to fend for themselves!
- JBL says the fans are too stupid to realize greatness and demands that they give him respect!
- JBL says threatens to walk out if the fans don't get on their feet and applaud him!
- JBL drops the microphone and leaves the ring with his championship belt..
- JBL went backstage and left in his limousine and said if Orlando Jordan loses, he'll be sent back to the hood!
- BACKSTAGE: Rey Mysterio & Chavo Guerrero..
- Chavo Guerrero comes in and greets Rey Mysterio and asks where Eddie is - Rey says he's in the shower..
- Chavo Guerrero tells Rey that Eddie is "Keeping his frields close, and his enemies closer"..
- Chavo Guerrero reminds Rey Mysterio that he can "Never trust a Guerrero"..
- BACKSTAGE: The Big Show & Joy Giovanni + Sho Funaki..
- The Big Show & Joy Giovanni are laughing about his match early that night..
- Sho Funaki comes up and everyone in Japan is talking about who would win between Big Show & Akebono..
- The Big Show says "Any time, any place, any where, it would be an honor to face Akebono"..
- UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: John Cena vs Orlando Jordan..
- John Cena hit the FU and was about to get the pin when the Bashams ran down and distracted Cena..
- The referee was busy with the Bashams, so JBL snuck through the crowd and whacked John Cena with the WWE belt!
- Orlando Jordan made the cover to get the 1-2-3 and capture the United States championship!!!!!!!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.