WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
January 11, 2008|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Jonathan Coachman
- DARK MATCH: Sho Funaki & Kofi Kingston defeated The Highlanders in a dark match..
- IN THE RING: G.M. Vickie Guerrero & Asst. G.M. Theodore Long + Rey Mysterio + Edge + Chavo Guerrero..
- Vickie Guerrero introduced a "family friend," Rey Mysterio, and congratulated him on becoming #1 Contender..
- Rey Mysterio asked what was up with Vickie Guerrero and she said she didn't want to discuss her private life..
- Vickie Guerrero said he has every right to move on with her life, and Rey Mysterio said "What about Eddie?"
- Vickie Guerrero said Eddie would want her to move on with her life and talked about having more children..
- Vickie Guerrero said that Edge would be the perfect father figure - that was something that disgusted Rey..
- Edge hit the ring and said Rey Mysterio doesn't know anything about his relationship with Vickie Guerrero..
- Edge said that he will still be World Champion after Royal Rumble and he an Vickie will still be in Love!
- Chavo Guerrero showed up next and told Rey Mysterio to mind his business because he'll never be a Guerrero..
- Chavo Guerrero turned the tables on Vickie Guerrero saying every member of the Guerrero family is disgusted..
- Vickie Guerrero yelled at Rey Mysterio & Chavo Guerrero for trying to tell her how to live her life..
- Vickie Guerrero booked Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero as punishment in the main event tonight..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Jamie Noble defeated Chuck Palumbo w/Michelle McCool (after apologizing earlier this week)..
- After the match: Chuck Palumbo cornered Michelle McCool and physically intimidated her without touching..
- Jamie Noble was watching from the stage and distracted Chuck Palumbo so Michelle McCool could escape..
- BACKSTAGE: Vickie Guerrero & World Heavyweight Champion Edge..
- Vickie Guerrero said she was lucky to have a guy like Edge in her life - Edge said they were soul-mates!
- Edge gave Vickie Guerrero (who is still in a neck brace) a back massage and she said that it felt good..
- NON (UNITED STATES) TITLE MATCH: Batista defeated WWE U.S. Champion Montel Vontavious Porter by Countout..
- Montel Vontavious Porter said at Royal Rumble he will become known as the man who finally retired Ric Flair..
- Batista didn't want to win by Countout so he gave Montel Vontavious Porter a spear after the match was over..
- HANDICAP MATCH: The Undertaker defeated "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry & Matt Striker..
- After the match: Big Daddy V. came down and joined Mark Henry in double-teaming The Undertaker..
- The Undertaker fought back and disposed of Big Daddy V. and gave Mark Henry a massive choke-slam!
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Hornswoggle + Fit Finlay..
- Vince McMahon gave Hornswoggle a pep-talk and sent him out to the ring for his Arm-wrestling contest..
- Vince McMahon stood up and saw Fit Finlay, who said that McMahon wasn't keeping up his part of the deal..
- Vince McMahon told him to never mention the deal and said that the Royal Rumble was Horndwoggle's idea..
- Vince McMahon put Fit Finlay in the Royal Rumble so he can keep an eye on Hornswoggle and protect him..
- ARM-WRESTLING CONTEST: Hornswoggle w/Fit Finlay defeated Ranjin Singh w/The Great Khali..
- Ranjin Singh said he has been following The Great Khali's work-out regime to prepare for Arm-wrestling..
- Fit Finlay had a switch that send electricity through Ranjin Singh and Hornswoggle used a rubber glove!
- The Great Khali booted Fit Finlay in the head and went after Hornswoggle but Finlay came to his rescue..
- SQUASH MATCH: Kane defeated Domino (w/Cherry & Deuce)..
- VINGETTE: Eve Torres (Diva Search Winner) is coming to SmackDown!..
- MAIN EVENT: Rey Mysterio defeated Chavo Guerrero...
- After the match: Edge attacked Rey Mysterio and was joined by the Edgeheads in triple-teaming Mysterio!
- Edge got down and smudged Rey Mysterio's face with the World title belt and yelled "You can't do it!"..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To SmackDown! History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.