TNA PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- June 19, 2005 - Orlando, Florida - Universal Studios;
- SLAMMIVERSARY LINE-UP ():
- Diamond & Trytan beat Siaki & Apollo (Pre-Show);
- Shark Boy b Skipper, Gowan, Red, Delirious & Clark;
- Shocker defeated Alex Shelley (Lucha-style Match);
- Ron Killings defeated The Outlaw (Grudge Match);
- The Naturals defeated Team Canada (Tag Team title);
- Samoa Joe (TNA debut) defeated Sonjay Dutt;
- Bobby Rude w/Scott D'Amore beat Lance Hoyt;
- America's Most Wanted defeated 3-Live Krew;
- Triple Threat for the TNA X-Division Title
Christopher Daniels beat Chris Sabin and Michael Shane;
- King of the Mountain for the NWA World Title
Raven beat AJ Styles (c), Abyss, Brown & Waltman;
- PRE-SHOW: Hosted by Shane Douglas & Jeremy Borash..
- Larry Zbyszko announces Dusty Rhodes has been removed as Director of Authority, bringing out Jeff Jarrett..
- Raven came out and demanded that he replace Sean Waltman in the main event because he deserves it more..
- Jeff Jarrett attacked a fan (Sal Rinauro) out of the crowd and was detained by TNA officials and placed in handcuffs..
- Larry Zbyszko replaced Jeff Jarrett with Raven in the King of the Mountain match for the NWA title!
- TAG TEAM MATCH: Simon Diamond & Trytan defeated Sonny Siaki & Apollo..
- X-DIVISION 6-WAY: Shark Boy defeated Elix Skipper & Zach Gowan & Amazing Red & Delirious & Jerrelle Clark..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Shocker + Alex Shelley (verbal confrontation)..
- LUCHA STYLE MATCH: Shocker defeated Alex Shelley..
- GREATEST MOMENTS IN TNA #5: AJ Styles defeating Jeff Jarrett for his 1st NWA World title..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & 3-Live Krew..
- Konnan & Ron Killings confronted BG James and asked him where his loyalties stand..
- BG James says that they are family and his actions tonight will speak louder than words..
- MATCH: Ron "The Truth" Killings defeated The Outlaw..
- After the match, The Outlaw attacked Ron Killings and then went to get a chair from ringside..
- BG James showed up and snatched the chair out of The Outlaw's hands as they engaged in a stare-down..
- The Outlaw turned his back to BG James, daring him to take him out with a chairshot to the back..
- Konnan came out next and attacked The Outlaw from behind and tossed him out of the ring..
- BG James began argueing with Konnan until Ron Killings broke it up..
- GREATEST MOMENTS IN TNA #4: Raven's debut, attacking Jeff Jarrett and stealing the NWA belt..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Team Canada (Bobby Rude, Petey Williams, Eric Wilson & Scott D'Amore)..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Naturals defeated Team Canada to retain the NWA Tag Team titles..
- Scott D'Amore & Alistair Ralph were, of course, in the corner of Team Canada (Petey Williams & Eric Young)..
- Chase Stevens knocked out Petey Williams with a megaphone, which was revealed to belong to Jimmy Hart!
- Jimmy Hart is the "Adviser" for The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas)......
- GREATEST MOMENTS IN TNA #3: The Lockdown PPV video package..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Sean Waltman (talks about King of the Mountain match)..
- MATCH: Samoa Joe (TNA debut) defeated Sonjay Dutt by Submission..
- MATCH: Bobby Rude w/Scott D'Amore defeated Lance Hoyt..
- Bobby Rude continued to beat down Lance Hoyt after the match on Scott D'Amore's orders..
- The fight continued until Lance Hoyt gave Scott D'Amore a chokeslam and followed up with a moonsault!
- Team Canada hit the ring but Lance Hoyt slipped out and escaped with his life..
- Scott D'Amore was then stretchered out..
- GREATEST MOMENTS IN TNA #2: Jeff Hardy's debut at the 2nd Anniversary show..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & AJ Styles (talks about King of the Mountain match)..
- TAG MATCH: America's Most Wanted defeated 3-Live Krew (Konnan & BG James)..
- The Outlaw showed up late in the match and attacked Konnan and brawled around ringside..
- America's Most Wanted double-teamed BG James in the ring and scored the pinfall to win the match!
- Konnan tried to explain himself to BG James, but James turned his back and left the ring..
- The Outlaw offered to join BG James, who opted to instead leave through the crowd by himself..
- GREATEST MOMENTS IN TNA #1: Elix Skipper's Walking on top of the Six Sides of Steel..
- X-DIVISION TITLE 3-WAY: Christopher Daniels defeated Michael Shane w/Tracy Brooks and Chris Sabin to retain!
- Tracy Brooks & Trinity both interfered in the match, and eventually started catfighting..
- Chris Sabin hit Michael Shane with the Cradle Shock and pinned him to eliminate Shane from the match..
- Christopher Daniels gave Trinity the Angels Wings, causing her to retreat and run backstage..
- A few minutes later, Christopher Daniels nailed the Angels Wings on Chris Sabin for the victory!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Monty Brown (talks about King of the Mountain match)..
- KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH: AJ Styles vs Sean Waltman vs Monty Brown vs Abyss vs Raven..
- The object of the match was to win you had to hang the belt from a hook suspended above the ring..
- When a wrestler is pinned/submitted, he must enter a Penalty Box for a duration of two minutes..
- Monty Brown hit The Pounce on Raven and pinned him, sending him to the Penalty box for two minutes..
- Monty Brown pinned Sean Waltman a few minutes later and sent him to the Penalty box for two minutes..
- Monty Brown Pounced AJ Styles and Raven pulled him out and pinned him on the floor (Styles goes to Penalty Box)..
- Abyss hit Monty Brown with a Black Hole Slam and pinned him, sending him to the Penalty box next..
- AJ Styles hit a Spiral Tap on Abyss and pinned him, sending Abyss to the Penalty box for two minutes..
- Sean Waltman pinned AJ Styles after a Ladder bump sending AJ Styles to the Penalty box for the 2nd time!
- Raven used a stapler on Sean Waltman's head! Waltman then got the stapler and stapled Raven's groin!
- Abyss got involved, and Sean Waltman stapled Abyss in the groin as well | Waltman then began to climb the ladder..
- Sean Waltman & AJ Styles began scaling the ladder on both sides until Abyss knocked them off to the floor!
- Abyss started climbing the Ladder until Monty Brown pounced him off of the ladder and through a table!
- Raven gave Monty Brown the Evenflow DDT and climbed the ladder and kicked Abyss off and put the belt up!
- Raven becomes the NEW NWA World Heavyweight champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A bloodied Raven brings the NWA belt down with him and celebrated by putting the belt around his waist..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To TNA History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.