TNA PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- December 10, 2006 - Orlando, Florida - Universal Studios;
- TURNING POINT RUN-DOWN ():
- The Truth & Lance Hoyt beat Seratonin -Pre Show-;
- Senshi b A.Starr & A.Shelley & J.Lethal & S.Dutt;
- Eric Young defeated Miss Brooks -Bikini Contest-;
- Chris Daniels b Chris Sabin -Jerry Lynn referees-;
- They did some publicity stunts with baseball guys;
- Phenomenal A.J. Styles beat Rhino -Grudge Match-;
- LAX w/Konnan b America's Most Wanted -Flag Match-;
- Abyss b Sting & Christian Cage -NWA World Title-;
- Samoa Joe b Kurt Angle -The Biggest Rematch Ever-;
- PRE-SHOW: Hosted by Jeremy Borash & Christy Hemme..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Robert Roode & Miss Brooks (Brooks teased that she would strip naked tonight on PPV)..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Father James Mitchell & Abyss (Mitchell was psychologically aggressive with Abyss)..
- MATCH: Ron "The Truth" Killings & Lance Hoyt defeated Seratonin (Maverick Matt & Frankie Kazarian & Johnny Devine)..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Referee Jerry Lynn & Chris Sabin (Sabin showed much disrespect to his mentor Jerry Lynn)..
- IN THE RING: Raven brought Seratonin to the ring and punished Kazarian for losing with purple kendo stick shots.....
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Samoa Joe (Joe said for three weeks he has dreamt about tapping out to Kurt Angle)....
- PARKING LOT: The new girl greeted a vehicle and looked inside laughing, and the person passed out a sledgehammer!
- POPARATZI CHALLENGE SERIES: Austin Starr vs Alex Shelley vs Senshi vs Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt
- The PCS Co-ordinator Kevin Nash sauntered down to the ring at .00003 mph and joined Mike Tenay & Don West..
- Austin Starr and Alex Shelley started arguing and Shelley looked at Kevin Nash as if to say "He started it!"
- Alex Shelley (1 point) was eliminated when he tapped out to Sonjay Dutt's camel clutch (Starr helped Dutt)...
- Jay Lethal (2 points) was eliminated by Senshi after a stiff two-footed drop-kick to the chest..
- Sonjay Dutt (3 points) was eliminated by Austin Starr after a 450 Splash off the top rope!
- Austin Starr (4 points) was eliminated by Senshi after distraction from Alex Shelley at ringside..
- Senshi (5 points) wins the first portion of the Poparatzi Challenge Series...........................
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Eric Young (Borash told EY that Miss Brooks said she would do anything to WIN)..
- INTERGENDER BIKINI CONTEST: Eric Young defeated Miss Tracy Brooks w/Robert Roode..
- Miss Brooks disrobbed first but it wasn't really a bikini so much as a skimpy piece of sexy ligerie...
- Fans cheered to elevate Eric Young's confidence but he was wearing a t-Shirt air-brushed with a Bikini..
- Robert Roode threatened to get Eric Young sued so Eric Young took off the shirt revealing Spongebob shorts..
- The referee was going to disqualify Eric Young but then he took off the shorts revealing bikini bottoms!
- The fans voted Eric Young the winner and some girls waved $1 bills and Young was declared the winner!
- Robert Roode attacked Eric Young for a minute until a nearly naked Young escaped and went backstage..
- Robert Roode yelled at Miss Brooks telling her to get Eric Young to sign a contract with Robert Roode Inc.
- BACKSTAGE: Latisha + Big Dick Johnson (imposter)..
- Latisha was knocking on the dressing room of "Paul Levesque" and "Michael Hickenbottom" backstage..
- A "Big Dick Johnson" imposter showed up and hugged Latisha and then asked where catering was located..
- X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: Christopher Daniels defeated Chris Sabin to retain the X-Division title!
- "X-Division Pioneer" Jerry Lynn was the special guest referee for this match...
- After the match: Jerry Lynn wanted Chris Sabin to be a man and shake Christopher Daniels hand..
- Christopher Daniels snatched his belt from Jerry Lynn and said he didn't want Sabin's handshake..
- Jerry Lynn then slapped Christopher Daniels accross the face and yelled "You will respect me!"
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette + Dale Torborg & A.J. Pierzenski + David Eckstein + Lance Hoyt...
- Jim Cornette thanked the fans for being apart of Turning Point and introduced some special guests in attendance..
- Jim Cornette introduced Dale Torborg (former wrestler) and A.J. Pierzenski (holding his honorary X-Division belt)..
- Jim Cornette then introduced David Eckstein -- the MVP of the 2006 World Series St. Louis Cardinals baseball team..
- Jim Cornette interviewed David Eckstein about baseball fans chanting TNA! TNA! at him during a World Series game..
- Jim Cornette plugged Eckstein's book "Have Heart" which has a positive message for kids to believe in themselves..
- David Eckstein said Lance Hoyt was his favorite, while Dale Torborg was ripping pages out of Eckstein's book..
- A.J. Pierzenski said TNA was his ring and he won the X-Division title last year and cut a promo on David Eckstein..
- Dale Torborg punched out Eckstein's brother and they all started to brawl until Lance Hoyt ran down for the save!
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Rhino (Said he wanted to help A.J. Styles and will beat some sense into Styles!)
- GRUDGE MATCH: A.J. Styles defeated Rhino after faking a knee injury..
- During the previous interview A.J. Styles attacked Rhino and they accidentally knocked out the cameraman.....
- The brawl continued in the backstage as they sorted out some technical problems and finally got in position..
- They spilled out into the arena and fought amongst the fans and eventually ended up in the ring for a match!
- A.J. Styles took a crazy front flip over the top rope and jammed his knee and told the referee to get help..
- Trainers and referees came out to tend to A.J. Styles but he said that he wanted to try to finish the match..
- A.J. Styles tried to stand up but he fell right back down [at this point I'm convinced this is a work]...
- Rhino was watching and just as he turned his back, Styles jumped in the ring and rolled him up for the 1-2-3!!!
- A.J. Styles arrogantly danced up the ramp as Rhino clued into what had just happened and chased Styles backstage..
- BACKSTAGE: Latista + Vince McMahon (imposter)
- Latisha greeted an imposter Vince McMahon who was carrying a small cage with a chicken (a cock) inside of it..
- Latisha asked what was in the cage, and the guy said "It's a cock... didn't you see it on TV... I love cock!"..
- Latisha responded with a smile on her face saying "No..... I didn't see it........." --------------- classic!
- RINGSIDE: Rhino and A.J. Styles spilled back out to the ringside area having an intense brawl....
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & LAX (Konnan & Homicide & Hernandez) -- talked about the Flag match..
- NON-TITLE FLAG MATCH: LAX (Homicide & Hernandez w/Konnan) defeated America's Most Wanted w/Gail Kim..
- The object of the match is to capture the flag from your opponents corner and hang it above the ring..
- Hernandez was the first to retreive the Mexican flag but was prevented from hanging it above the ring..
- Chris Harris then retreived the American flag but Homicide gave him an Ace Crusher off the second ropes!
- Gail Kim grabbed the American Flag and tried to climb the ladder but Konnan interfered and stopped her!
- Petey Williams then came in and tried to give Konnan the Canadian Destroyer but Hernandez stopped it....
- 300 pound Hernandez did a Superman dive over the top rope on top of James Storm -- absolutely crazy!
- Chris Harris and Homicide climbed the ladder and managed to hang their respective flags at the same time!
- James Storm smashed a beer bottle over Homicide's head and the glass shattered into Chris Harris' eyes!
- Hernandez climbed the ladder and tore down the American flag and finished hanging the Mexican flag!
- James Storm was mad at Chris Harris as Gail Kim & Petey Williams were telling James Storm to settle down..
- Konnan then ordered everyone to stand up and pay respects as the Mexican national athem was played..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & James Storm..
- James Storm called Chris Harris a quitter and said that he let down his partner and also let down America...
- James Storm said that Chris Harris had until this Thursday on iMPACT to apologize to him and the Americans..
- DUMB TO THE EXTREME SEGMENT: Voodoo Kin Mafia (BG James [Paul Levesque] & Kip James [Michael Hickenbotttom])..
- The Voodoo Kin Mafia came out but were interrupted by five male cheerleaders (making fun of the Spirit Squad)..
- Paul Levesque & Michael Hickenbottom destroyed the five cheerleader guys without even laying a hand on them..
- Paul Levesque then called out the "Oily Fat Guy" who came out and rubbed up against the fifth cheerleader..
- BG James said wrestling fans have a hard time drawing the line between parody television and reality television....
- They took off their costumes and proclaimed that they are VKM and said started cutting a promo on Vinnie Mac..
- BG James said that somebody in WWE (Jim Ross) said Vince McMahon didn't care what Voodoo Kin Mafia was doing..
- BG James then talked about the time Vince McMahon ordered them to go to CNN/WCW in search of Ted Turner...
- BG James said if Vince McMahon wanted to sue them for a parody this would be it (Chant "Screw You Vince!")..
- BG James said they were having a good time but Vince McMahon came along and had to spoil all of the fun.....
- BG James then offered Vince McMahon $1,000,000 for a fight between B.J. & Kip James against [HHH & HBK]..
- BG James told Vince McMahon to show the world that he has a set of balls, or if he is a gutless piece of SHIT!
- Editor's Notes: Within 20 minutes I have already heard a ton of negativity about this but I REALLY LIKE IT!
Voodoo Kin Mafia's music hits and they come out dressed as DX. With Kip, sporting a crucifix around his neck as Shawn Michaels, and BG has a wig and a sledgehammer, with a false nose as Triple H, of the WWE. They get into the ring as the fans chant "DX Sucks". BG (As HHH) grabs a microphone.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home via television, boys and girls, LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!"
Some cheesy music hits and 4 guys come out dancing around in green outfits as WWE's Spirit Squad. They run into the ring and "DX" whip them off the ropes and don't even hit them, all they do is the DX crotch chop and the guys fall over. They clear the ring except one and Kip starts to tune up the band when BG stops him.
"I got a better idea. Let's get ready for the fat oily guy!!!!!!!!!"
A big fat guy comes out and strips to a thong, rubbing oil on himself, to immitate the skit that DX did with Vince Mcmahon and a male stripper. The guy comes in the ring and he superkicks the remaining Spirit Squad member.
"I think you killed him with that!"
They then send the fat dude on his way as BG continues to talk.
"You see, sometimes in our business, people have trouble differentiating between parody and reality TV. Now what you just saw was parody and what's next is reality TV."
BG and Kip rip the masks and wigs off. They also refer to DX as their real names - Triple H (Paul Levesque, with a silent S) and Shawn Michaels (Michael Hickenbottom).
"You see, I ain't Paul Levesque, surprise surprise! And you damn sure, he ain't Michael Hickenbottom. You see, I'm B Gizzle and he's Kip James, and by God, we're VKM."
The fans start chanting VKM.
"You see, at first, we were having a good time. You see, we took these parodies as just good humour. But apparently, somewhere along the line, you had a drastic change of heart, Vinnie Mac. You see, an official member of your administration as you like to call him, I refer to him as the offensive co-ordinator (Jim Ross). You see, he said Vince Mcmahon, you don't give a damn what old Slick Willy and B Gizzle were doing down there at TNA. But that's when the drastic change of heart came. You see, we caught wind that you wanted us to stop doing what we were doing. Well that sounds a little familliar, don't it? Cause it's the same damn thing we wanted. Now then, maybe you can remember back, when we were employed by you and you ordered us, you ordered us to drive to CNN Center to find billionaire Ted, maybe you remember that one. Then you had us drive to a WCW house show on the back of a stinkin land of air surface missile, that I think you bought illegally from the Iranians, we should actually look into that. And then, magically by a computer-generated airplane and some bullcrap smoke, you made us write 'WCW Sucks' right over the WCW headquarters. So, oh my God, if you're gonna sue us for a parody, I guess this is the one to do it for."
The fans chant Screw You Vince!
"Vince Mcmahon, we were having a good time and you came along, as usual, and spoiled all the fun. So here's where we get to talk about your big brass cajon�s that you always like to brag about. You see, we're gonna lay it all the table and we're issue right now, what I like to call, the million dollar challenge. Let me re-iterate, Vince Mcmahon. The million dollar challenge. You see, you've got nothing to lose for this one Vinnie Mac, so we're really gonna test how big they are. We're offering you, we've got what the Bean Towners, and the upper administrations here at Total Nonstop Action and they know how we feel personally and so by God, unlike you ever did, they're supporting us! Let's get back to the million dollar challenge. You see, Vince, we got a problem. You want us to stop and we want you to stop. Every week, you are chopping at the very foundation, of the dynasty, of the legacy that we were damn sure a major part of. So, we have got a proposition that is legitimate and a proposition that you cannot refuse. You see, it don't matter if it's in your house, it don't matter if it's in our house, it don't matter if it's in the hot damn out-house! We will put up one million dollars, one million dollars, these two son of a bitches right here....verse your two boys! Anywhere......"
The crowd goes nuts so BG stops to milk it for a few seconds.
"Oh no, hit me with this one, you see, this ain't a damn wrestling match. Oh no, hell no! No angles, no spots, no finish, just men verse you two pussies! Vince Mcmahon, let's see how big your balls are! You accept our challenge, or you prove to the world that you're just a gutless piece of shit!"
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Christian Cage & Tomko (Said he wanted to get back something that he never lost)..
- NWA WORLD TITLE 3-WAY: Abyss w/Father James Mitchell defeated Sting and Christian Cage w/Tomko to retain!
- Father James Mitchell ordered Abyss to pour out a sack full of Thumb-tacks but Abyss appeared to be conflicted..
- Abyss poured out the Thumb-tacks and Sting tried to talk Abyss out of doing what Father James Mitchell ordered..
- Christian Cage got involved and Tomko jumped in and kicked Abyss in the face and curb stomped him into the tacks!
- Abyss then Black Hole Slammed Sting and knocked Christian Cage down in the process and pinned Sting 1-2-3..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Kurt Angle (Said that everybody in TNA would know who the better man is tonight)..
- THE REMATCH: Samoa Joe defeated Kurt Angle.....
- The match started slow but picked up the intensity when both men repeatedly reveserved eachothers submissions..
- A few minutes later the referee got bumped and Samoa Joe made Kurt Angle tap out but the referee didn't see it!
- Kurt Angle kicked Samoa Joe in the nuts and retreived a steel chair from the time keeper and entered the ring..
- Kurt Angle swung the chair, but it bounced off the ropes and he smacked himself right in the face!
- Samoa Joe then locked on the Choke-submission and Kurt Angle tapped out giving Joe the victory!!!
- Editor's Note: Another fantastic match but just like last month, it would have gone another 20 or 30 minutes!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To TNA History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.