WWE RAW RESULTS
February 4, 2008|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS: ...
- CONTRACT SIGNING: WWE Champion Randy Orton + #1 Contender John Cena..
- Randy Orton said John Cena's word means nothing to him so he wants it in writing so John Cena can't back out..
- John Cena came out and sat down at the table and quickly signed the contract without any hesitation whatsoever..
- Randy Orton said even if John Cena injures himself in a Arm-wrestling contest with Mark Henry they are still on..
- Mark Henry ran down and got John Cena's attention, so that Randy Orton could sneak up from behind and hit an RKO!
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & WWE Champion Randy Orton & "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry..
- Randy Orton claimed he didn't set up John Cena, he just took advantage of the situation..
- Mark Henry slobbered on the microphone saying he would enjoy ripping John Cena's arm out of its socket!
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Mickie James & Kelly Kelly defeated Beth Phoenix & Victoria..
- BACKSTAGE: William Regal told Hornswoggle that he should be proud to be a member of the Kiss My Ass Club..
- IN THE RING: Shawn Michaels + Chris Jericho + Jeff Hardy + John Bradshaw Layfield + Umaga + Gene Snitsky..
- Jim Ross said that Triple H wouldn't be at RAW tonight because he was called away on a "family emergency"..
- Shawn Michaels talked about almost winning the Royal Rumble last year, and almost winning at WrestleMania 23..
- Shawn Michaels said he doesn't settle for being second place, so he promised to win the Elimination Chamber..
- Chris Jericho interrupted and said he that HE was in 3 Elimination Chambers and nobody is going to beat him..
- Jeff Hardy interrupted and said he was going to the top even if he had to take five of the top stars down..
- John Bradshaw Layfield interrupted and praised their resumes but stated that he always gets what he wants..
- John Bradshaw Layfield said Umaga doesn't speak much English and implied that he paid Umaga to help him win..
- Umaga came out and starred at JBL. Gene Snitsky said he deserves a spot and asked who he's gonna take it from..
- Shawn Michaels insulted Gene Snitsky and they started a big brawl - leading to William Regal booking a match..
- MAIN EVENT: Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho vs. John Bradshaw Layfield & Umaga & Gene Snitsky..
- MATCH: Mr. Kennedy defeated Super Crazy...
- After the match: Mr. Kennedy showed footage of Montel Vontavious Porter injuring Ric Flair's knee on SmackDown!..
- Mr. Kennedy said he was going to give Ric Flair an opportunity to come out and forfeit the match next week..
- TAG MATCH: Carlito Cool & Santino Marella w/Maria Kanellis defeated Brian Kendrick & Paul London..
- Santino Marella pulled the rope down sending Brian Kendrick flying to the floor hitting his head..
- Paul London started chasing Santino Marella around the ring while Carlito hit the back-cracker to win!
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon was getting his ass buffed by a professional ass-buffer to prepare for what's next..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Hornswoggle + Fit Finlay..
- Vince McMahon came out and said in the past the fans have watched him force his employees to kiss his ass..
- Vince McMahon stated what he is doing tonight is a parental decision and that kids need to be disciplined..
- Vince McMahon made all of the kids in the audience stand up and be recognized and called them "spoiled brats!"
- Vince McMahon said all of the parents in the audience should make their kids kiss their ass - that's tough love!
- Vince McMahon called out Hornswoggle and pulled down his pants but Hornswoggle refused to kiss his father's ass..
- Vince McMahon bent over and ordered Hornswoggle to kiss his ass - but before he could do it, Fit Finlay arrived!
- Fit Finlay asked Mr. McMahon what he was doing and Vince said after Hornswoggle is done, Finlay can kiss his ass!
- Vince McMahon pulled down his pants again and demanded that Hornswoggle kiss it but instead he bit his dad's ass!
- Vince McMahon booked a No-DQ match between himself and Hornswoggle next week and Finlay is fired if he interferes..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch..
- MAIN EVENT: Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho defeated John Bradshaw Layfield & Umaga & Gene Snitsky..
- ARM-WRESTLING CONTEST: John Cena vs. "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry ended in a No Contest..
- Mark Henry did his best to stall before getting the contest started and even took a cheap shot at John Cena's arm..
- They finally locked up and Mark Henry was about to win when Cena started making a come-back and almost won!
- John Cena was about to win when Randy Orton showed up - - Cena chased Orton away and then FU'd Mark Henry!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.