TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: January 10, 2008 (Taped: January 7, 2008)
Go Back To TNA History
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Louthan & Robert Roode..
- Crystal Louthan said Sharmell was in the hospital with a broken jaw and asked Robert Roode if he felt bad..
- Robert Roode said it was an accident and he doesn't feel bad because they should be blaming Booker T anyway..
- Robert Roode said there would be a match tonight between he and Tracy Brooks that nobody would ever forget..
- TAG MATCH: The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) defeated Triple X (Elix Skipper & Senshi)..
- Christian Cage showed up after the match and discarded Elix Skipper & Senshi then addressed A.J. Styles..
- BACKSTAGE: Crystal Louthan & Jim Cornette & Matt Morgan & Chris Harris + Samoa Joe..
- Chris Harris said he has been there since Day #1 and he doesn't even have his own locker-room yet..
- Jim Cornette called Chris Harris miserable and booked him in a match with Judas Mesias in five minutes..
- Samoa Joe burst in and accused Jim Cornette for setting him up at Final Resolution with Kevin Nash..
- Jim Cornette said Samoa Joe got involved with Kevin Nash on his own and has to deal with it himself..
- PARKING LOT: Jeremy Borash & A.J. Styles & Karen Angle & TNA World Champion Kurt Angle..
- The Angle Alliance arrived and Jeremy Borash & A.J. Styles fought over who would open the door for Karen..
- Kurt Angle got out of the vehicle and said tonight A.J. Styles would become known as "Prince" A.J. Styles!
- BACKSTAGE: Jeremy Borash & A.J. Styles & Kurt Angle & Karen Angle + Tomko..
- Jeremy Borash told A.J. Styles that Christian Cage was mad at him and said something about killing him tonight..
- A.J. Styles asked the Angles what he should do and they said not to worry about it just get ready for the coronation..
- Tomko showed up to check on A.J. and said Styles was on his own tonight - Styles took JB to find a place to hide!
- MATCH: Judas Mesias w/Father James Mitchell defeated "Wildcat" Chris Harris..
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Louthan & Tracy Brooks..
- Crystal Louthan questioned Tracy Brooks' choice to face Robert Roode tonight and she said she HAD to do it..
- Tracy Brooks said the only way to get "that son of a bitch" out of her life was to face him head on..
- TAG MATCH: Petey Williams & Sonjay Dutt defeated Voodoo Kin Mafia (BG James & Kip James w/Roxxi Leveaux)..
- Scott Steiner snuck down to ringside and traded stole Petey Williams' "Feast of Fired" case (World title shot)..
- After the match: Sonjay Dutt stole a kiss from So-Cal Val while BG & Kip James argued inside the six-sided ring..
- Kip James demanded that BG James announce his tag team partner next week and that would be the end of it..
- BACKSTAGE: Christian Cage dragged Crystal Louthan around so she could document what he does to A.J. Styles..
- Cameras spotted Jeremy Borash & A.J. Styles hiding under a desk worrying about what Christian Cage would do..
- Eric Young showed up and said when he needs to hide he goes to the park - and A.J. Styles liked that idea..
- Jeremy Borash asked "what about the coronation?" and A.J. Styles said he wasn't going to the ring tonight..
- IN THE RING: Team 3-D (Brothers Ray & Devon) & Johnny Devine..
- Team 3-D bragged about beating the X-Division at their own game (Ultimate-X) at Final Resolution last Sunday..
- Brother Ray challenged Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin & Jay Lethal to a Hardcore Street Fight at Against All Odds..
- Brother Ray said if Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin & Jay Lethal win they will get their X-Division belt back..
- Brother Ray added that if they win, then the entire X-Division disappears from Total Nonstop Action..
- BACKSTAGE: Kevin Nash & Samoa Joe..
- Samoa Joe barged into a room to find Kevin Nash standing there ready to defend himself with a baseball bat..
- Kevin Nash yelled that he was a business man and said he would fight Samoa Joe if he got a check for $100,000..
- Kevin Nash said he didn't screw Samoa Joe at Final Resolution on Sunday, but he did give him a wake-up call..
- Kevin Nash offered his wisdom to Samoa Joe, who suddenly calmed down and looked like he was willing to talk..
- TAPED SIT-DOWN INTERVIEW AT THE HOSPITAL: Mike Tenay & Booker T..
- Booker T said Sharmell's condition is pretty bad, and she has a shattered jaw - and he blames himself..
- Booker T said he was beating himself up every day but soon he will focus his frustration on Robert Roode!
- INTERGENDER MATCH: Robert Roode + Tracy Brooks + Jim Cornette + Miss Payton Banks..
- Robert Roode came out first and showed no remorse for what he did to Sharmell at Final Resolution on PPV..
- Robert Roode then address Tracy Brooks and officially fired her and called her "fat ass" out to the ring..
- Tracy Brooks came to the ring crying and yelled "SHUT UP!" and said she was absolutely petrified right now..
- Tracy Brooks asked Robert Roode if physically abusing women gets him off and called him a "Prick Named Bob!"
- Robert Roode said it was time for Tracy Brooks to find out that it "Pays to be Roode" and threatened her..
- Jim Cornette showed up and said TNA wouldn't allow this and Robert Roode was a disgrace to the male species!
- Jim Cornette said he has the power to suspend Robert Roode forever for what he did to Sharmell & Tracy Brooks..
- Jim Cornette said he "should" suspend Robert Roode but he won't cause he wants to see Booker T get his revenge!
- Jim Cornette said Tracy would be safely escorted out of the building and Robert Roode would never touch her!
- Suddenly the Robert Roode stalked jumped the rail and attacked Tracy Brooks with repeated chair-shot!
- Robert Roode introduced Tracy Brooks to her replacement Miss Payton Banks (aka Rain from SHIMMER)!!!
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS: Jeremy Borash was out in public with A.J. Styles (who was dressed in a disguise)..
- TAG MATCH: LAX (Homicide & Hernandez w/Salinas) defeated Lance Hoy & Jimmy Rave..
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Louthan & Tomko (Said A.J. Styles got himself into the mess he is in now)..
- SQUASH MATCH: Tomko defeated Shark Boy..
- Shark Boy now has head bandaged, arm in a sling, knee wrapped, and uses a crutch to walk to the ring..
- Tomko quickly destroyed Shark Boy - After the match: Shark Boy had to be loaded onto a stretcher..
- BACKSTAGE: Jeremy Borash & A.J. Styles & Karen Angle (Karen sent JB away so she could "inspire" A.J. Styles)..
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Louthan & Kaz (Who has Black Reign's rat in a cage, and he renamed it "Marlena")..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle & Karen Angle & "Prince" A.J. Styles + Christian Cage + Samoa Joe + Jim Cornette..
- Kurt Angle introduced the newest member of the Angle Alliance and pronounced him to be "Prince" A.J. Styles!
- A.J. Styles sat down on the thrown and Kurt Angle placed a crown on his head for making the right choice..
- Kurt Angle praised A.J. Styles for screwing Christian Cage - which eventually brought Christian Cage out..
- Christian Cage pointed out that Kurt Angle tapped out on Sunday, but wanted to address "Prince" A.J. first..
- Karen Angle whispered in A.J.'s ear and A.J. suddenly got toughened up and said he was ready to Man Up..
- Christian Cage approached the ring, but Samoa Joe appeared on the opposide side of the TNA iMPACT Zone..
- Samoa Joe said he was there for his TNA World title shot, and he's not asking for it, he is damnding it..
- A.J. Styles yelled at Samoa Joe - Joe threatened Styles - Cage suggested he and Joe kick some ass right now!
- Jim Cornette came out and booked Christian vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles for a title match at Against All Odds..
- Jim Cornette said if A.J. Styles wins he can take his title shot or decide to give Kurt Angle two months off..
- TNA WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH: Awesome Kong w/??????? defeated Gail Kim to capture the TNA Women's title!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.