Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- Farmer Burns was noted for having powerful muscles and for performing a trick many western outlaws would have loved to have had..
- ~~~He would allow himself to be hanged by the neck and could tighten his muscles so greatly the noose would not effect him..
- ~~~This started when Burned lost a match to Ed Lewis’ Stranglehold, and Burns vowed to strenthen his neck muscles..
- ~~~He would take a hangmans noose and take a six inch drop without harm. Kid’s don’t try this at home..
- Farmer Burns introduced the famous Frank Gotch to the wrestling world..
- February 8, 1937: Farmer Burns passed away at the age of 75..