Last updated by on April 28, 2014
- March 28, 2010–WrestleMania 26: Bret “Hitman” Hart defeated Vince McMahon in a No-Holds-Barred match by Submission..
- ~~~Mr. McMahon paid off the Hart family to be Lumberjacks and paid Bruce Hart to be the referee and help him screw Bret again..
- ~~~Bret said the Harts were stronger than ever and told him what Vince was trying to do so they made up a plan to screw Vince!
- ~~~Bret said the Harts made sure they were paid in advance by McMahon, but they would be on the side of Bret “Hitman” Hart!
- ~~~Bret beat the crap out of Vince for 12 minutes, and threw him out of the ring so the Hart family members could get their shots..
- ~~The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd & Natalya Neidhart) led the assault on Vince McMahon outside of the ring..