PWU Debuts 11/3 in Feasterville; Scotty 2 Hotty, Neidhart, Scorpio, Gangrel
ProWrestlingUnplugged.comPro Wrestling Unplugged debuts THIS SATURDAY in Feasterville, PA at the SportsPlex, 1331 O’Reilly DR at 7:30 pm.
* PWU World Heavyweight Title, Steel Cage Match w/ Tod Gordon as referee: champion Devon Moore vs. Too Cold Scorpio
* SAT Open Challenge
* Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart/PWU Women’s champion Annie Social vs. Amy Lee/Helter Skelter
* Gangrel vs. Justice Pain
* All Money Is Legal vs. The Angus Brothers
* Blue Meanie/PWU Tag champions The Bosom Buddies (Teddy Fine/Drew Blood) vs. Hellfire & The Hoodies
* 20 Man Battle Royal
* “Backseat Birthday Bash” edition of Johnny Kashmere’s Batcave
* WHACKS Wrestling Debut
* Survival Rate Zero to perform
* Also featuring Sunny, The Backseat Boyz, “Pitbull” Gary Wolf, & More
SCORPIO CLINIC SATURDAY; ACADEMY TRYOUT
This Saturday, 11/3 at 3 pm at the SportsPlex, the PWU Wrestling Academy hosts a Too Cold Scorpio Review seminar. To sign up, e-mail [email protected] Cost is $25.
At 5 pm, take your first steps towards a career in pro wrestling by trying out for the PWU Wrestling Academy. E-mail [email protected] for more info or to sign up.
* PWU Pro Shop at ProWrestlingUnplugged.com
* Ontario Street Comics, 2235 E. Ontario ST, Philadelphia, PA 215-288-7338
* George’s Cards & Collectibles, 7755 New Falls RD, Levittown, PA
* Comic Collection, 931 Bustleton Pike, Feasterville
* Munchies Pizza, 842 Bustleton Pike, Richboro, PA, 215-322-7616
* Somerton Beverage, 13510 Bustleton AVE, Philadelphia, PA 215-637-1900
* SportsPlex (DAY OF EVENT on 11/3), 1331 O’Reilly DR, Feasterville, PA
DIRECTIONS & SEPTA SHUTTLE INFO
Follow I-95 to the Street Road West/ 132 exit.
Follow Street Road/ 132 West approximately 5 miles to Bustleton Avenue.
Make a Right onto Bustleton Avenue and follow to the 2nd traffic light. (The Buck Hotel will be directly in front of you at the light)
Make a Left at the light onto Bustleton PIKE, and follow 6/10 of a mile to Loretta Avenue. (Loretta Avenue will be the first Right after the railroad tracks, and will lead you into a small office park)
Make the Right onto Loretta, and follow to O’Reilly Drive.
The Sportsplex & Mill Creek Picnic Grounds are located at 1331 O’Reilly Drive, Feasterville, PA 19053.
From US Route 1 or the PA Turnpike:
Follow the PA Turnpike to exit 351-Philadelphia.
After paying your toll, stay Right and take US Route 1 South.
Follow US Route 1 South to the Street Road/ 132 West Exit.
Follow Street Road/ 132 West for approximately 2.5 miles to Bustleton Avenue.
Make a Right onto Bustleton Avenue, and follow to the 2nd traffic light. (The Buck Hotel will be directly in front of you at the light.
Make a Left at the light onto Bustleton PIKE. Follow Bustelton Pike for 6/10 of a mile to Loretta Drive. (Loretta will be the first right after the railroad tracks, and will bring you into a small office park)
Follow Loretta to O’Reilly Drive, and make a Right onto O’Reilly.
The Sportsplex & Mill Creek Picnic Grounds are located at 1331 O’Reilly Drive, Feasterville, PA 1 9053.
Need a Ride?
Take SEPTA’s R3 to Trevose & ride the $1/way shuttle!
You must be logged in to post a comment Login